• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

did I take the mark

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am scared that I blasphemed against the Holy Spirit in the Yellow Cross and Blue Light and now I am frighted and I see a blue light in my brain people see Jesus in me. Should I be alarmed will I miss the rapture am I the false prophet. I love Jesus and people see him in me but my physcosis tells me I have the Mark of the Beast. I don't understand could a hallucination cause the mark of the beast I saw a yellow cross that talked and I am scared it spoke blasphemy of the holy spirit and now I am condemned to hell the Bible didn't warn of a Yellow Cross that turns you into a false prophet or antichrist. I am just trusting Jesus praying constantly reading the bible and trusting his grace and mercy. I know it is my mental illness as the rapture hasn't happened yet are we in the tribulation I am scared that we are and that I am the false prophet. Pastor Mark reassured tonight that I am not the false prophet and I love Awana and Church and spending time with God but I hear voices that tell me I blaspheme. I am in a nightmere that I can't wake up from.

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am scared that I blasphemed against the Holy Spirit in the Yellow Cross and Blue Light and now I am frighted and I see a blue light in my brain people see Jesus in me. Should I be alarmed will I miss the rapture am I the false prophet. I love Jesus and people see him in me but my physcosis tells me I have the Mark of the Beast. I don't understand could a hallucination cause the mark of the beast I saw a yellow cross that talked and I am scared it spoke blasphemy of the holy spirit and now I am condemned to hell the Bible didn't warn of a Yellow Cross that turns you into a false prophet or antichrist. I am just trusting Jesus praying constantly reading the bible and trusting his grace and mercy. I know it is my mental illness as the rapture hasn't happened yet are we in the tribulation I am scared that we are and that I am the false prophet. Pastor Mark reassured tonight that I am not the false prophet and I love Awana and Church and spending time with God but I hear voices that tell me I blaspheme. I am in a nightmere that I can't wake up from.
I don't hear the Holy Spirit likeI did I had such peace with God not that long ago until the hallucation occured that I had no control over God won't hold this against me will he I have an evil spirit even though I love awana and church. Now I am scared that I blasphemed the Holy Spiri in the hallucations.

Upvote 0

Jord Simcha

Nov 30, 2019
Groningen
✟60,922.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I believe in God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.
If that's true, you're saved, no question about it.

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
Jesus Christ, John 14:1-3

Upvote 0