Feb 23, 2004
✟380,249.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
It is all "Free wlll" -- if you choose to throw away paradise - like Adam and Eve did - God will let you make that choice.

But if you choose God -- he will forgive you of your sins and accept you back.
I believe in free will, but I do not deny the Scripture I quoted.

Upvote 0

robbie bradshaw

Robbie Bradshaw
Sep 2, 2016
oswego ny
✟13,327.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Intrusive thoughts are just, well, intrusive, they don't mean you sold your soul to the devil. You can only do that consciously and willingly. Vivid thoughts are things that can happen to anyone, intrusive or not.
i just had one about staying awake for a year am i ok

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I am a teenager and i am 15 I am scared because I suffer from intrusive thoughts and im scared. the reaon why is because last night i had a thought that was so vivid. I was so scared because my thought was that i would for no reason and then to become romanatwood. im serious ive had intrusive thoughts for a while and ive worried about this spesific topic the most because its always there. help me please i want to get close to god again.
What do you "let in" to your life? What are you entertained by? I find that many people "get out" what they "put or allow in"...

I used to and still sometimes have the kind of problem, but a lot less now, cause I changed some, if not, most of mine/this...

What do you spend most of your time watching/doing...? What...? Are you being exposed to things in your life that these intrusive thoughts could be a product of...?

Have you experienced any kind of serious traumatic experiences in your life that these thoughts could be a product of...?

God Bless!

Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am a teenager and i am 15 I am scared because I suffer from intrusive thoughts and im scared. the reaon why is because last night i had a thought that was so vivid. I was so scared because my thought was that i would for no reason and then to become romanatwood. im serious ive had intrusive thoughts for a while and ive worried about this spesific topic the most because its always there. help me please i want to get close to god again.
Drug abuse caused hallucinations/unwanted thoughts. Avoid drug and alcohol abuse. Practice good nutrition. Obsession to sin leads one into loss of self control. Obsession with false ideas and fantasies is also a problem as people got lost in such and had difficulty finding what was real and what was delusion. Sin is not a respecter of boundaries and leads to numerous trespasses. One is to avoid murder, hate, adultery, lust, fornication, homosexuality, theft, and giving false testimony. Promoting good fellowship is important. You should not sell yourself out to sin. Sin is a cruel master.

Upvote 0

robbie bradshaw

Robbie Bradshaw
Sep 2, 2016
oswego ny
✟13,327.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Drug abuse caused hallucinations/unwanted thoughts. Avoid drug and alcohol abuse. Practice good nutrition. Obsession to sin leads one into loss of self control. Obsession with false ideas and fantasies is also a problem as people got lost in such and had difficulty finding what was real and what was delusion. Sin is not a respecter of boundaries and leads to numerous trespasses. One is to avoid murder, hate, adultery, lust, fornication, homosexuality, theft, and giving false testimony. Promoting good fellowship is important. You should not sell yourself out to sin. Sin is a cruel master.
ill admit im not a newbie when it comes to sin but these thoughts have made me change my ways at least a litlle bit and i dont want to sell myself for anything in such a way the only sin i commit that you listed is lust and i really tried to stop

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
ill admit im not a newbie when it comes to sin but these thoughts have made me change my ways at least a litlle bit and i dont want to sell myself for anything in such a way the only sin i commit that you listed is lust and i really tried to stop

Do the things you watch and music you listen to - help you in overcoming or do they drag you down? That is the question I was addressing.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Do the things you watch and music you listen to - help you in overcoming or do they drag you down? That is the question I was addressing.
Yes, I have the same question, the things you are exposed to, in broader terms,

God Bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Sorry i dont know what you mean by romanatwood??

I dont know your situation can you elaborate. People can actually sell their souls unwittingly, you are not involved in prostitution, or Hollywood are you? You havent signed any contracts, made any unholy convenants?

Are you a christian...have you been baptised? Do you read the Bible?

Upvote 0

mcarmichael

Novice
Sep 8, 2014
✟56,961.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That's what I said.

I dont know your situation can you elaborate. People can actually sell their souls unwittingly, you are not involved in prostitution, or Hollywood are you? You havent signed any contracts, made any unholy convenants?
No, but even then; if somehow you came to your senses, even if there weren't a priest about.

Upvote 0

robbie bradshaw

Robbie Bradshaw
Sep 2, 2016
oswego ny
✟13,327.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Are you a christian...have you been baptised? Do you read the Bible?
i will answer your questions romanatwood is a person famous for making youtube videos. No im not involved in prostitution or hollyword nore do i plan to be but i do have intrusive thoughts that are so scary because i don't knowif i did or not it scares me to know you can acually do it and not know it am i going to hell im christian but i sin.

Upvote 0

mcarmichael

Novice
Sep 8, 2014
✟56,961.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i will answer your questions romanatwood is a person famous for making youtube videos. No im not involved in prostitution or hollyword nore do i plan to be but i do have intrusive thoughts that are so scary because i don't knowif i did or not it scares me to know you can acually do it and not know it am i going to hell im christian but i sin.
Get over it, quickly.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I suggest you alter or change your programming, what you let in, you get out...

God Bless!

I had one person come to me and say "I'm having these horrible nightmares and night terrors and I don't know why...?" Come to find out they love horror films and binge watch them, and yet then came saying "I just don't know "Why" I'm having these problems, I really don't...?"

Gee, I wonder...?

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Well stop watching romantwood since it seems to be messing with your mind. Jesus didnt play pranks on his friends. He is the real deal and always showed them the truth.

Tell those intrusive thoughts to get lost in Jesus name. Its ok to do this. In fact be forceful about it.

Reactions: mcarmichael
Upvote 0

mcarmichael

Novice
Sep 8, 2014
✟56,961.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
y ijust dont want to spendeternity in hell i want to go to heaven im sorry i annoy people easy i just want to know if im ok please dont be angry im sorry

No, it's not that you annoy anyone.

Nobody is annoyed. Banish that thought!

Okay, I'm a little bit annoyed, but only at myself.

Last edited:
Upvote 0