Student at William Jewell
Aug 14, 2003
Visit site
✟16,028.00
Faith
Christian
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Dear Daily Message Readers,[/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif'] [/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']READ: [/FONT][FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Psalm 143 (yes, again!)[/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Psalm 143:10 (ESV) [/FONT][FONT='Arial','sans-serif']“Teach me to do your will, for you are my God! Let your good Spirit lead me on level ground!”[/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']There are many complexities to the Christian life. People often ask me deep questions related to theology, doctrine, or practical living. While these questions certainly have their place, isn’t it striking that the real people recorded in the Bible have it said simply of them:”They obeyed.” Two words make a powerful difference. All those commended in Hebrews 11 and other places for their faithfulness to go obeyed and went out by faith. [/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']When we attempt to go out by faith in our spiritual lives today, we should remember that it is not in vain. Perhaps, for instance, we feel an idea to reach people for Christ did not go as “successfully” as it could have. We went out by faith, so what’s the problem? I have a strong conviction that when we get to heaven, the times we followed the Lord without any visible results will produce more fruit than those that had visible results. How is this possible? By faith.[/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']What I am saying is this: If we are to follow Christ and His will (Psalm 143:10; Psalm 40:8), then we must walk by faith fully confident that God will supply our needs, garner glory from our activity, and produce fruit that lasts for eternity. When the Lord says obey, we must go out optimistically believing every work of God. God begins nothing that He doesn’t finish. In His economy, He doesn’t waste time.[/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']What are you waiting for?[/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Faith Lesson: [/FONT][FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Trying to find God’s will? Don’t trust in your ability to hear, but trust in God’s sovereign ability to lead.[/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']In Christ,
Darin Smith [/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif'][/FONT]​