Did God cause Corona Virus or satan? Or both?

Who caused Corona virus, Satan, God or our sin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I heard a popular christian singer today, rebuke satan for this disease. But wait a minute. I think God's permissive will allows things like this to happen. His perfect will is that we just all obey and live in the garden of eden. But I would not say this was all Satan's work. God did allow it. But He protects His faithful all during the storm. The interesting thing is that the same week corona was first discovered in china, congress failed to pass a baby born alive act. The act that made it possible for babies to receive medical care after a failed abortion and they were born alive. Now as it sets, they let them die and treat them as non human beings even though they are literally born. In other threads some are talking about how homosexual rights are stomping on the rights of christians. For example if you hire a homosexual at a church, if you reject the partnership and refuse insurance for the 'couple,' you can be sued. Even if your Bible does not honor the partnership, and your religion says that homosexuality is a sin, and does not honor homosexual marriage at all. A marriage by definition is two separate things being married. I believe that is the original definition. For instance if you marry a nut to a bolt, that is a marriage, you cannot marry two bolts together. Or two nuts. You marry opposing pieces, so to in marriage you marry opposite sexes, this has been how marriage was always defined in scripture. So it is this stuff, abortion, homosexual marriage being honored by many churches, LGBT pastors being ordained. I don't believe it's only the sin of the world, but the sin of the church itself that is causing sin to return on our nations head. All evil that befalls us is from two sources only. A chastening, a test from God. Or because of sin. Those are the only two options. So for christians this trial is a test, will we trust Him. And for the wicked this trial is a punishment for sin. God only tests His children. When sin is complete, it brings death. God will wait for years for sin to accumulate, and His mercy will wait and wait. Then one day the dam breaks and there is a day of reckoning. I think satan played a part in this virus, I do. But I think God allowed satan to cause this disease. God often allowed evil kings the power to destroy ancient israel, but it was always because of a sin on her part. Was it satan? Yes and no. Satan was the active member, but God was indirectly responsible. I think it's one thing to say God causes evil, and then saying God is evil. A holy Judge can rule evil upon a person, that does not mean the Judge is evil, it means the person is. So anyway, that is how I view it. Any thoughts?

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
God is the creator. No other can create.
if man can create a virus, satan surely can. A virus is not living. A virus hijacks living cells by taking them over. But the virus itself is active but not a living cell by itself. So since it's not a live I think satan can actually create a virus if He wanted to. But the point is, God allowed it. So we need to ask why would God allow it. Here is an article I wrote a few months ago:

Do you sometimes feel punished?
YES, yes, YES!

After Christ our sin brings no more wrath, as Jesus took our wrath upon himself. However sin does bring death. Sin itself brings death, God is not bringing death anymore, since Christ, death has been swallowed up in victory (Corinthians), See I believe God created the universe to react to both sin and righteousness. When we sin, the universe around us attacks us. It's way more than a simple demon, taunting you, but the universe actually bends to your destruction. The force is as if it's embedded into creation itself. It's not angelic or demonic, it's not Satan doing it. It's the universe itself that curses your sin. Likewise, when we do righteousness, the opposite happens, the wave of blessing turns tides and you are blessed. I was just talking to a mechanic today and we were talking about working night shift next week, and he said "well whatever the worse situation is, that will be what happens." See that is a cursed life. A life of sin is always cursed, in nearly every way. It has to be. But a life of righteousness will yield blessing. See a year ago before I rededicated my life, we were coming out of bankruptcy, two credit cards in collections, we were two months behind in mortgage, I was unhealthy and overweight. We were starting foreclosure. It was not one thing, it was everything. Then after I rededicated my life to the Lord, I started praying every day, obeying Jesus even in the small things. I mean I was obeying in everything, I was following the speed limit exactly. I was taking exactly 30 minute lunches and exactly 15 minute breaks, not a minute more. I was doing everything as unto the Lord. Then a tidal wave of blessing happened, I lost 60 pounds! A lady came up a month ago and offered double for our house. It was only worth 270,000 but she offered over 500,000 for it. That is enough to get completely out of debt, pay off our house, and pay off a new house, and have extra to buy a car, and pay off two credit cards. It would completely set us free. So this month sometime we are expecting that to happen. God picked out a house for us in another town, and we are ready to make an offer soon and pay cash for it. All this in one year's time. I had four or five curses behind me a year ago, then it all turned into one huge blessing. The only thing that changes was my heart toward sin. God allows the universe to curse our sin. See when we do righteousness, we are not only the only one's blessed, all creation is blessed. That is why when a nation sins, the whole country physically, spiritually, financially, is all cursed. And when a nation humbles itself and prays for God's forgiveness, He starts blessing that nation again.

Upvote 0

GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟452,363.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Man can cause trouble to himself by errors and experiments and ignorance. I would like to say that there are certain elements in God's creation that are not safe for humans and we sometimes unaware of its harm get ourselves involved with those elements. And then we learn new things. So are accidents God's judgement, God's will, our Sin, or from Satan. I don't think its any of those but God is in control. He will stop the virus where/when it needs to stop and rescue the rest and teach us from our mistakes.

Now these things happened to them as an example, but they were written down for our instruction. 1 Corinthians 10:11

Last edited:
Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There are people who have been claiming they don't have time to be alone with God and pray and read their Bibles. Now a number of these people have time.

Others can not now say they don't have time to rest.

So, it's partly what you make it, how you take it, just don't you fake it.

But care about anyone who has major trouble, medically and/or emotionally.

A lot of this can be a problem, only as much as we have made it possible for it to be a problem.

For a maybe a partly silly example > ones have become habituated to thinking they can't make it without toilet paper. The capitalistic system of this world has trained people to psychologically depend on toilet paper. This habit makes money for someone. But in this situation, ones who are toilet paper dependent can have even a rough emotional time, and an insecurity and competitive-spirit problem, watching out only or mainly for their own selves; so such people can be degraded ever more into self-seeking ways . . . away from caring as much about others as we care about ourselves.

Meanwhile, others for years have not taken care of themselves right. They have on purpose not done things they should have, for themselves. And so, now their bodies are degraded so the virus can make major problems for them.

So, to some extent, in my opinion . . . how much harm the virus can do can be connected with if and how we have taken care of ourselves with God, physically and emotionally and spiritually.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The world is fallen, disease and illness has been around since the fall of man.

On another note, some scientists are concluding that viruses are there to impose evolutionary changes.
I agree that viruses impose change, i would blame.evolution. I would blame the change on heart felt sorow from our sin returning on our heads as a nation.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
There are people who have been claiming they don't have time to be alone with God and pray and read their Bibles. Now a number of these people have time.

Others can not now say they don't have time to rest.

So, it's partly what you make it, how you take it, just don't you fake it.

But care about anyone who has major trouble, medically and/or emotionally.

A lot of this can be a problem, only as much as we have made it possible for it to be a problem.

For a maybe a partly silly example > ones have become habituated to thinking they can't make it without toilet paper. The capitalistic system of this world has trained people to psychologically depend on toilet paper. This habit makes money for someone. But in this situation, ones who are toilet paper dependent can have even a rough emotional time, and an insecurity and competitive-spirit problem, watching out only or mainly for their own selves; so such people can be degraded ever more into self-seeking ways . . . away from caring as much about others as we care about ourselves.

Meanwhile, others for years have not taken care of themselves right. They have on purpose not done things they should have, for themselves. And so, now their bodies are degraded so the virus can make major problems for them.

So, to some extent, in my opinion . . . how much harm the virus can do can be connected with if and how we have taken care of ourselves with God, physically and emotionally and spiritually.
I agree, I think we should use this opporrunitY to exhibit better self care, and hygiene. But don't remove ourselves from our faith. Remember the plague that hit egypt bypassed all those.who had.the passover lamb. I am not saying no christians will get this virus. But God will be with His faithful. God can protect His church if he wants to.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I read this today I social media I wanted to spread it around:

"In three short months, just like He did with the plagues of Egypt, God has taken away everything we worship. God said, "You want to worship athletes, I will shut down the stadiums. You want to worship musicians, I will shut down Civic Centers. You want to worship actors, I will shut down theaters. You want to worship money, I will shut down the economy and collapse the stock market. You don't want to go to church and worship Me, I will make it so you can't go to church.”
"If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Maybe we don't need a vaccine, Maybe we need to take this time of isolation from the distractions of the world and have a personal revival where we focus on the ONLY thing in the world that really matters. Jesus.”

Spread the Love of Jesus.

Reactions: GospelS
Upvote 0