United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Did God call us to great things?
Or a great self that He is?
Here are a few more questions...
Do we really know Jesus as He desires himself to be known?
Or has the devil systemically sold us a bill of goods removing our attention from the Creator and putting it on other things we made for His namesake? Things that have stolen our time, attention and money so we are not ready for His return. Things that we are willing to protect even if it means betraying our fellow brothers and sisters to keep our position, efforts and tangible things that will eventually be destroyed.

These are some of the questions to consider when you hear a video I put together concerning something God show me about knowing Him and the victory we have in Jesus.
I believe after you listen to this video God may reveal something to you that will give answers to those questions or solidify or change the answers you already have.

Last edited:
Reactions: SANTOSO

Joyous Song

Jun 5, 2020
Buffalo
✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Did God call us to great things?

We were told to use what gifts we have toward His kingdom and if we do these gifts will grow. Technically we were also told to run the race in faith and not stop or keep growing and serving that hunger you spoke of. So if one did this from rebirth to very old age then yes, their works would approach greatness.

And I've seen this as a singer who does funerals, sometimes I'm awed by and humbled what one person did before they died. I hope my own eulogy will be likewise but only HaShem, praise be He knows.

KS: Or a great self that He is?

JS: That the end result that we are running that race.

KS: Here are a few more questions...

KS: Do we really know Jesus as He desires himself to be known?

JS: Paul said, we see though the glass darkly and all knowledge will cease. I believe then this is so, for example Jesus was Jewish, very much so, and so were all the first disciples. How much do most understand about Jewish thought and actions? How can we understand a Jewish man without understand the life style He led? Yes He at the door, and faith will become less an less a light as we grow closer. Yet even so those will grow brighter as elsewhere the dark increases.

KS: Or has the devil systemically sold us a bill of goods removing our attention from the Creator and putting it on other things we made for His namesake?

JS: the pandemic made this abundantly clear.

KS: Things that have stolen our time, attention and money so we are not ready for His return. Things that we are willing to protect even if it means betraying our fellow brothers and sisters to keep our position, efforts and tangible things that will eventually be destroyed.

JS: all true!

KS: These are some of the questions to consider when you hear a video I put together concerning something God show me about knowing Him and the victory we have in Jesus.

JS: true enough. Thy Word comes to mind. Yet actions that grow from the word are equally important. The two go hand and hand.

KS: I believe after you listen to this video God may reveal something to you that will give answers to those questions or solidify or change the answers you already have.

JS: Still I was not comfortable with some of your message, judgment against the Jews saying they do not know HaShem, G-d yet they know Him or many do, just not His Son, yet. We are not to judge others and I been convicted on that message as well.

Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

Soloworld

Mark
Jul 14, 2011
Great North
✟24,029.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I think it is always important to share our testimony. Scripture is one way to know God. But our testimony can be a very important way of sharing God's word because it can be the work of God Spirit though us which can speak and teach. That work in our lives gives knowledge of who God is by displaying an understanding when it is in agreement with God's judgement. Much like it did to those who gave their writings we compiled into the book called the Bible given to us from an understanding that I believe also came through learning and experience.
Thanks for watching

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Soloworld

Mark
Jul 14, 2011
Great North
✟24,029.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I think I was looking back at a comment forgetting to ask, but wonder who KS was? JS I assume is you, Joyous song. And where did the remark about the Jews come from near the end? If jewish folk knew God, then they would know and recognize the Son of God. This was a main part of Jesus's message when the son of God was here on the earth because He came first to the Jews.

If a person is jewish then God said through His Spirit while walking physically on this earth in Jesus that we now must go through Jesus Christ to find salvation. Because to many had forsaken the first path of salvation given through Moses that it had become so corrupted and irreconcilable. How would people be saved through it (or come to understand and have knowledge of God as a result of it?
So, God brought a new way as He knew the nature of man. Remember what God said, the intent of man’s heart is evil from his youth (Gen 8:21). Eventually, because of it man will corrupt themselves and make the way irreconcilable not only did they back then when things were based on tangible edicts , but also to all of us today living in this world through spiritual edicts written on our hearts and evidence of the consequences of tangible edicts we can read about in the OT. Jesus is going save those who elected to follow Him while judgement and wrath is being executed on the rest.
The scriptures tells us, He will set up His physical kingdom on earth to give those who survive God's judgment and wrath another crack at it. What an amazing God and out of such great mercies for the love of what He has made He will do this. But it has been foretold just like everything else has that people will become corrupt and rebel, again after a thousand year reign of Christ. After that the story has been primarily left unwritten. We only know of God's final judgment, those condemned and those accepted because of their obedience to the Lord at least this is my best understanding of it.

I posted a vid here I made making reference using scriptures in the old of how God viewed the corruption of His ministry to man through Moses and how it reflects on His judgment on men because of the corruption of His ministry through Jesus. You might find it interesting.

Upvote 0

Joyous Song

Jun 5, 2020
Buffalo
✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think I was looking back at a comment forgetting to ask, but wonder who KS was? JS I assume is you, Joyous song. And where did the remark about the Jews come from near the end? If jewish folk knew God, then they would know and recognize the Son of God. This was a main part of Jesus's message when the son of God was here on the earth because He came first to the Jews.

If a person is jewish then God said through His Spirit while walking physically on this earth in Jesus that we now must go through Jesus Christ to find salvation. Because to many had forsaken the first path of salvation given through Moses that it had become so corrupted and irreconcilable. How would people be saved through it (or come to understand and have knowledge of God as a result of it?
So, God brought a new way as He knew the nature of man. Remember what God said, the intent of man’s heart is evil from his youth (Gen 8:21). Eventually, because of it man will corrupt themselves and make the way irreconcilable not only did they back then when things were based on tangible edicts , but also to all of us today living in this world through spiritual edicts written on our hearts and evidence of the consequences of tangible edicts we can read about in the OT. Jesus is going save those who elected to follow Him while judgement and wrath is being executed on the rest.
The scriptures tells us, He will set up His physical kingdom on earth to give those who survive God's judgment and wrath another crack at it. What an amazing God and out of such great mercies for the love of what He has made He will do this. But it has been foretold just like everything else has that people will become corrupt and rebel, again after a thousand year reign of Christ. After that the story has been primarily left unwritten. We only know of God's final judgment, those condemned and those accepted because of their obedience to the Lord at least this is my best understanding of it.

I posted a vid here I made making reference using scriptures in the old of how God viewed the corruption of His ministry to man through Moses and how it reflects on His judgment on men because of the corruption of His ministry through Jesus. You might find it interesting.

Soloword responded: If Jewish folk knew God, then they would know and recognize the Son of God. This was a main part of Jesus's message when the son of God was here on the earth because He came first to the Jews.

JS: Rom.11 clearly stated “part of Israel” would be hardened (or unable to see the Messiah) until the “full number of the Gentiles (or fullness) come in (arrive). We are not to become wise in our own conceit and why Jews are still saved is a mystery, perhaps but Paul says, they are “beloved for their father’s sake. Disobedience was needed for both those coming to Christ and all the Jews who deny Him while believe in His second coming (only they see it as His first).

Soloword: I posted a vid here I made making reference using scriptures in the old of how God viewed the corruption of His ministry to man through Moses and how it reflects on His judgment on men because of the corruption of His ministry through Jesus. You might find it interesting.

JS: in a context of Ephraim sinned, Judah sinned, and now we walk in those same shoes, then that message fits but I did not hear that and fear anti-antisemitic people might use the ambiguity within to justify hatred and abuse of Jews or start proselytizing them when its not yet time.

The fullness of the Gentiles has not yet arisen, a few Ephraimites within the body have arisen but their numbers are not small. Many are caught in Christian cults and others are in isolation. Perhaps they wait for Y’hoshua, Paul to Israel to arise, the second witnesses. Yet until they do arise the hardening on part of Israel will remain.

Reactions: Soloworld
Upvote 0

Soloworld

Mark
Jul 14, 2011
Great North
✟24,029.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Soloword responded: If Jewish folk knew God, then they would know and recognize the Son of God. This was a main part of Jesus's message when the son of God was here on the earth because He came first to the Jews.

JS: Rom.11 clearly stated “part of Israel” would be hardened (or unable to see the Messiah) until the “full number of the Gentiles (or fullness) come in (arrive). We are not to become wise in our own conceit and why Jews are still saved is a mystery, perhaps but Paul says, they are “beloved for their father’s sake. Disobedience was needed for both those coming to Christ and all the Jews who deny Him while believe in His second coming (only they see it as His first).

Soloword: I posted a vid here I made making reference using scriptures in the old of how God viewed the corruption of His ministry to man through Moses and how it reflects on His judgment on men because of the corruption of His ministry through Jesus. You might find it interesting.

JS: in a context of Ephraim sinned, Judah sinned, and now we walk in those same shoes, then that message fits but I did not hear that and fear anti-antisemitic people might use the ambiguity within to justify hatred and abuse of Jews or start proselytizing them when its not yet time.

The fullness of the Gentiles has not yet arisen, a few Ephraimites within the body have arisen but their numbers are not small. Many are caught in Christian cults and others are in isolation. Perhaps they wait for Y’hoshua, Paul to Israel to arise, the second witnesses. Yet until they do arise the hardening on part of Israel will remain.

It is interesting to hear your take on that verse. Myself, I did not take it as jewish individuals being harden purposely, half of them through the centuries. I took it as partial harden of the nation (Zion). A nation unable to fulfill its destiny(broken and hard because of sin & rebellion) until Jesus returns and sets up His rule as King there.
It is true we are waiting for all those (or the fulliness) of all God desires to be fulfilled including all those throughout the world who have elected or will elect to believe His message and receive salvation.
And I guess that goes without saying those who also reject the message regardless if it is jew or greek(gentile) places enmity between themselves and God which will be sorted out by Him in the end.

God has given us enough to see and understand so we can watch with anticipation that everything He told us will come to pass. And He keeps sending messengers (prophets) even today to warn us so we live soberly until our Saviors returning watching and caring until He comes, even through tribulation.

Not wanting to say my ethnicity or backround it wasn't until the 2nd or 3rd time I was presented with the opportunity to believe that I did. Most likely though inadvertently I problem heard the message so many times in so many ways. Thank God for His mercy and grace
Once I did however, believe I refuse to know myself as before because my origin change into a child of God in right standing(justified) because of Jesus. And now as an ambassador for the kingdom as interesting as my past may be there is only one path forward in God and is through Christ Jesus our Lord.

But please excuse me, if

Upvote 0

Soloworld

Mark
Jul 14, 2011
Great North
✟24,029.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I thought this was interesting in my general reading today, It just to be aware of sin's deceitfulness so you don't end up like the foolish virgins when Christ comes. It will be too late.

HEBREWS 3:12-14 (hscb)
12 Watch out, brothers, so that there won’t be in any of you an evil, unbelieving heart that departs from the living God. 13 But encourage each other daily, while it is still called today, so that none of you is hardened by sin’s deception. 14 For we have become companions of the Messiah if we hold firmly until the end the reality that we had at the start. 15 As it is said:

Today, if you hear His voice,
do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion

Upvote 0