United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
*You are in the Catholic forum*

Writing in USA Today, biology professor Nathan Lents says that a forthcoming book by the physician and genome scientist Joshua Swamidass makes a plausible scientific case for the existence of a pair that was the mother and father of us all.

Continued below.
Did Adam And Eve Really Exist?

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
*You are in the Catholic forum*

Writing in USA Today, biology professor Nathan Lents says that a forthcoming book by the physician and genome scientist Joshua Swamidass makes a plausible scientific case for the existence of a pair that was the mother and father of us all.

Continued below.
Did Adam And Eve Really Exist?
If Adam and Eve did not exist, there was no sin, therefore no need for a Saviour and Christianity is pointless. Why bow at the altar of science? I was told as boy (late 1950's) that science had all the answers or was about to discover them. Supposedly anything worth knowing had been discovered. That myth has been well and truly busted. Evolution is a great con foisted on mankind in an attempt to render God irrelevant. It won't be too long and science will be irrelevant. God will reveal all. I suggest a great pile of disposable wipes to remove countless amounts of egg from scientific faces.

Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

The one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟804,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
If Adam and Eve did not exist, there was no sin, therefore no need for a Saviour and Christianity is pointless. Why bow at the altar of science? I was told as boy (late 1950's) that science had all the answers or was about to discover them. Supposedly anything worth knowing had been discovered. That myth has been well and truly busted. Evolution is a great con foisted on mankind in an attempt to render God irrelevant. It won't be too long and science will be irrelevant. God will reveal all. I suggest a great pile of disposable wipes to remove countless amounts of egg from scientific faces.

I come from a family of atheists and believers in science only. All I can think about is: 2 Corinthians 4:4 In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I come from a family of atheists and believers in science only. All I can think about is: 2 Corinthians 4:4 In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
My dad was an atheist, as was my late youngest brother. My younger brother hates God. My sister got saved many years ago, along with her husband. You are spot on with Satan's blinding work. I don't why I escaped the snare of the devil. My mother's side of the family was right into the occult. Yet God cut through all that to save me. I will never be able to thank Him enough.

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟275,812.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married