Visit site
✟35,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
What are the "120" specific gun models she's referring to?
But the generic model will be perfectly legal.
Cosmetic gun control. Its all about looks, and nothing about substance, who'd a thought, oh wait, anyone that knows anything about guns and gun control.

Photographing and Fingerprinting? It's as though she expects all of us are criminals waiting for a chance.

I can't see this making it through congress without substantial changes.
If you want a gun, you are a criminal in their minds. They want to have them on file so when the all out ban comes they can track the gun owners that don't submit to the whim of the goverment.

Goverment can't have ultimate power if people can defend themselves. Goverment must make every individual dependant on goverment protection and goverment give aways.

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Chicago is a euphemism for Obama, since Obama is and always has been just a puppet for the Daley machine .. . from his early days extorting well paid preachers and calling it "community organizing" to the present.

chicagostylepolitics.png

:D

Reactions: EdwinWillers
Upvote 0

Schneiderman

Senior Veteran
Aug 9, 2008
Long Island, New York
Visit site
✟12,466.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We already had an AWB and after 10 years we allowed it to expire because even government studies showed that it accomplished nothing. This bill is not about reducing crime or violence, it is about punishing peaceful gun owners who, beyond attempts to criminalize their possessions, are otherwise law abiding.

Upvote 0

Illuminaughty

Drift and Doubt
May 18, 2012
✟13,109.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
We already had an AWB and after 10 years we allowed it to expire because even government studies showed that it accomplished nothing.
I'm sure it will somehow work differently this time. Maybe by magic or something like that.

Upvote 0

TerranceL

Sarcasm is kind of an art isn't it?
Jul 3, 2009
✟105,808.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'm sure it will somehow work differently this time. Maybe by magic or something like that.

At some point people are going to realize that these things are done to give people the illusion that the government is solving their problems, when all it's doing is giving the politicians something to do and something to point to when they run for re-election.

Well... then again maybe some people won't realize that's whats going on.

Upvote 0

Illuminaughty

Drift and Doubt
May 18, 2012
✟13,109.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
At some point people are going to realize that these things are done to give people the illusion that the government is solving their problems, when all it's doing is giving the politicians something to do and something to point to when they run for re-election.
So true. Hey look I did "something"! It might not have worked last time we did the same thing but it's better than nothing right?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Illuminaughty

Drift and Doubt
May 18, 2012
✟13,109.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
I should point out that when I say I'm refusing to fill out papers for my so called assault rifle (if this passes) it's not really out of rebelliousness but mainly just because I'm so lazy I know for a fact I would never in a million years put forth the effort to actually do it. I mean if they showed up at my door with the papers already filled out and asked for a signature I might do that but anything more than that and they take a hike.^_^

Upvote 0

VictoriasImage77

Feb 19, 2007
MI
✟10,078.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I guess it was to much to hope people would focus on discovering underlying causes for these shootings. Instead all we get is attempts to disarm the working class on one side and "LOL let's give everyone guns" on the other.

Love this.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟870,741.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Ah, but with the prospect of up to I believe 4, justices retiring in the next few years, it stands to reason that our current president may get something very close to that!

So... All the gun grabbers need to do is make sure that the 4 that retire are Alito, Roberts, Scalia and Thomas, then replace them with Diane Feinstein clones, somehow get a majority in the House, write legislation that basically does away with the 2nd Amendment, get it passed by said majority, then sent off to the Senate for rubber stamping by the Super Majority they'll need to get the bill sent to the president, have him sign it and then the newly confirmed Feinstein court to find it constitutional.

I can't see how that plan can possibly fail! :p

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟272,778.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Rion said:
Dianne Feinstein anti-gun bill bans 120 specific gun models

Oh, dear---I see Dianne has gone off her medication again.....

JCSr said:
What about predator drones? Don't we have the right to each own one to counter our evil government?

I have no problem with you having a predator drone. As long as you have no problem with me having a nuclear weapon. :)

JCSr said:
How many tanks can one take out with a shotgun? Isn't the choice clear? A drone over a gun.

You don't need a shotgun to take out a tank; you don't even need a drone. All you need is a booby trap in the middle of the road: you dig a twelve-foot deep hole, concealed from sight, and you wait. When the tank falls into the hole, the crew will come out of the hatches, and you and your team descend on them from concealment and throw at them quart glass peanut butter jars filled with a mixture of gasoline and laundry detergent, and fused with a lit rag in the top: homemade napalm. It's not a pretty way to go for the crew, but you don't win wars by being Mr. Nice Guy, especially when they have the tanks and you have the Molotov cocktails.

Metal Minister said:
I almost wonder (a bit conspiritorial I know) but since they can't let a good crisis go to waste, is it possible that this is the first step to disarming the American people? All dictatorships start that way....hmmm it does bring one to thought...

And the really funny thing is, once the disarming has been accomplished, the liberals who cheered it on will be the first ones lined up against a wall and shot. As the wise old Nazi once observed, "Who needs revolutionaries, once the revolution has been achieved?"

QuiltAngel said:
First it was getting on airplanes, now it will be our weapons. What next?

Oh, you know---right to a speedy trial by jury, free speech, freedom from search and seizure, freedom from cruel and unusual punishment; that sort of stuff. I mean, who needs it anyway? The Constitution is a "living document", you know, and a lot of those laws may have been relevant when they were written down in the 18th century, but they really have no application in today's modern age......

Or so the liberals keep telling us. ;)

I think its akin to a placebo. Make people think they're doing something, when in actuality, its being completely ignored...

Hey, come on, now---our millions of petitions were enough to make Congress abandon the idea of passing Obamacare, because they could see we didn't want it, and....

Oh, wait.... :scratch:

Paranoid much?

He's a fool if he isn't. I trust our government about as far as I can throw an aircraft carrier.

According to the Calguns Wiki, the registration requirement in California had about a 10% compliance rate.

Really??? :eek: I am shocked, shocked!

^_^ "Big Al here, with your first seminar in Chicago Politics 101...."

capone4.jpg

I wont be registering mine. I already purchased it legally and they have no right to demand anything else from me in that regard.

I have a few handguns that hold more than ten rounds in the magazines; I guess she can have those if she wants them. All she has to do is come on up to my house....and take them.

How hard can it be? ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TerranceL

Sarcasm is kind of an art isn't it?
Jul 3, 2009
✟105,808.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
So true. Hey look I did "something"! It might not have worked last time we did the same thing but it's better than nothing right?

That has me wondering, do they think we are so stupid we don't realize we've already tried this and it didn't work? Or are they relying upon those of us who are stupid enough to not research and find that out to try to convince the rest of us to just go along?

Oh and.... HAH I ALWAYS KNEW ALIENS WERE BEHIND THE ILLUMINATI.

Upvote 0

Glas Ridire

Dec 28, 2010
✟4,005.00
Faith
Celtic Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You would rather have a gun than a drone equipped with a couple Hellfire missiles?

Just to revisit this because it was funny - Yes, Right now you can buy any drone you can afford. Right now you can purchase any DD you have the NFA qualifiers (tax stamps, SOT) to afford. The problem with a hellfire equipped drone is liability. If you fly it into the local traffic helicopter while trying to target me, because you aren't linked into a working military's radar system. . . . you just became a terrorist. You also have to deal with criminal law in addition to your civil liabilities. With a gun, especially with something near generic, I don't have the huge civil liability and I have a reasonable percentage chance of evading criminal complications. In plain-speak, a police trade-in Glock 22 can be had for about $350 and $100 more gets me an aftermarket barrel (not a registered part, could be purchased anonymously) . . . . hit the target, destroy the barrel, replace with original barrel and the "ballistics" will never match. I can swap barrels in my CZ inside 20 seconds, turning a barrel into a decorative wrought iron bookmark is just a lil forge time and a few strokes of a hammer. Evidence is toasty.

Try getting away as clean with your drone flying NFA registered items around.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟870,741.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
For those concerned with this list of banned weapons I have found a partial list.

Now it's only 12 weapons but it's telling of the Feinsteins mentality.

That would have been funny, but the one in the lower left corner ruined it for me.

They should have used a pepperbox or a duckfoot. :D

Upvote 0