Jul 3, 2009
✟105,808.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Do you always question a person's intelligence before helping them? Does that really work for you?

He wasn't questioning your intelligence.

He was questioning your knowledge.

Reactions: EdwinWillers
Upvote 0

Metal Minister

New Year, Still Old School!
May 8, 2012
✟29,999.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Fine, as I have made my point. I hope every one of the 120 killing tools are banned. :wave:

That isn't going to happen. Even if by some miracle it makes it out of committee, and through the Senate and House, the Supreme Court will have no choice but to strike it down as unconstitutional. Her law is vague at best. I've followed several links, but the 120 guns to be banned aren't listed, and she uses the weapons furniture as a reason to ban it. It's ridiculous, and knee jerk at best.

Upvote 0
M

muslimsoldier4life

I've followed several links, but the 120 guns to be banned aren't listed, and she uses the weapons furniture as a reason to ban it. It's ridiculous, and knee jerk at best.
There is the problem, the list is not made public. That makes it extremely suspicious. I seriously doubt this will make it up to the President to sign, ever.

Upvote 0

JCSr

Gunshine State
Sep 6, 2012
✟11,486.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
That isn't going to happen. Even if by some miracle it makes it out of committee, and through the Senate and House, the Supreme Court will have no choice but to strike it down as unconstitutional. Her law is vague at best. I've followed several links, but the 120 guns to be banned aren't listed, and she uses the weapons furniture as a reason to ban it. It's ridiculous, and knee jerk at best.
I guess we won't find out the 120 types until after they sign the bill! :D

(meant to be a joke against Pelosi)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Glas Ridire

Dec 28, 2010
✟4,005.00
Faith
Celtic Catholic
Marital Status
Married
There is the problem, the list is not made public. That makes it extremely suspicious. I seriously doubt this will make it up to the President to sign, ever.

Yup, my guess is she is wanting to put the 10 best sellers of the 10 most common ar's on the list. Bushmaster, rock river, dpms, smith & Wesson, you know bottom of the barrel, armalite, colt, dsarms, lmt, Ruger, bravo, as mid grade and maybe noveske and another premium company or two. Take the 10 best sellers from each and ya have 100 or so sporting rifles misidentified as assault weapons by a lady who is willfully ignorant yet determined to pass legislation

Upvote 0

Veritas

1 Lord, 1 Faith, 1 Baptism
Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
I can just see how this is going to play out. I think we can all agree that banning certain weapons, ammo, etc. gun registration of existing weapons and so on will do absolutely nothing to deter mass shootings. The gun-grabbers know this. So when the first mass shooting after all these new laws take effect happens, they will then say, "I guess we just didn't go far enough". They will never admit that the new laws didn't prevent the deaths of more innocents.

This is how liberal thinking works. If your plan fails, it's not because there was anything wrong with the plan it's that you just need more of it. It's like taxes. If raising rates reduces revenue, liberals will say, "we just need to raise them even more!"

Upvote 0

Metal Minister

New Year, Still Old School!
May 8, 2012
✟29,999.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I can just see how this is going to play out. I think we can all agree that banning certain weapons, ammo, etc. gun registration of existing weapons and so on will do absolutely nothing to deter mass shootings. The gun-grabbers know this. So when the first mass shooting after all these new laws take effect happens, they will then say, "I guess we just didn't go far enough". They will never admit that the new laws didn't prevent the deaths of more innocents.

This is how liberal thinking works. If your plan fails, it's not because there was anything wrong with the plan it's that you just need more of it. It's like taxes. If raising rates reduces revenue, liberals will say, "we just need to raise them even more!"

I almost wonder (a bit conspiritorial I know) but since they can't let a good crisis go to waste, is it possible that this is the first step to disarming the American people? All dictatorships start that way....hmmm it does bring one to thought...

Upvote 0

EdwinWillers

Jan 13, 2010
Galt's Gulch
✟8,420.00
Country
Niue
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ya. Just imagine all the other weapons still allowed to be legal. This is not restricting anybody's 2nd amendment considering the 2nd amendment never specifies which arms the people have a right to keep and bear.
Uh, neither does it specify which ones they can't keep and bear. :wave:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

EdwinWillers

Jan 13, 2010
Galt's Gulch
✟8,420.00
Country
Niue
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I almost wonder (a bit conspiritorial I know) but since they can't let a good crisis go to waste, is it possible that this is the first step to disarming the American people? All dictatorships start that way....hmmm it does bring one to thought...
"First step?" No. They took the first step decades ago.

Upvote 0
M

muslimsoldier4life

This is how liberal thinking works. If your plan fails, it's not because there was anything wrong with the plan it's that you just need more of it.
This isn't just a condition of liberals, but goverment thinking in general. If you can't achieve the goal you wanted, more restrictive laws should be placed till you get the desired results.

Upvote 0