Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
Diamond and Silk disappointed in those Democrats

Given the number of "women of color" in Trump's Cabinet, appointed to positions of responsibility in his Administration and/or serving as Republican politicians in Congress, resorting to exploiting their opinions only emphasizes the embarrassing lack of diversity amongst conservatives!

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I don't think Diamond and Silk can be trusted for being honest, considering they denied being paid by the Trump Campaign as Pro-Trump consultants, despite documented evidence to the contrary.

Diamond and Silk pressed on FEC filing showing payment from Trump campaign

YouTube Stars Diamond & Silk Weren't Paid Much For Being Trump's Campaign Consultants

Diamond and Silk deny they were paid by Trump campaign despite evidence to the contrary

I would never, never waste my time reading those links.

Diamond and Silk love America I'll stick with the winners.

M-Bob

• Haha
Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would never, never waste my time reading those links.

Diamond and Silk love America I'll stick with the winners.

M-Bob

I guess as long as Diamond and Silk support Trump and praise him while 'loving America,' then their honesty and integrity should never be taken into account. Apparently honesty no longer matters.

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Diamond and Silk pressed on FEC filing showing payment from Trump campaign

Pro-Trump social media personalities Diamond and Silk claimed Thursday they have never been paid by Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign, but documents filed with the Federal Election Commission show otherwise.

During a House Judiciary Committee hearing on the filtering practices of social media platforms, Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas, asked Lynnette Hardaway, “Diamond” in the duo, whether the pair had ever been paid by the Trump campaign.

“No,” Hardaway responded. “We’ve never been paid by the Trump campaign.”

Jackson Lee pressed Hardaway on her response, asking “not $5, not $100?”

“We have never been paid by the Trump campaign,” Hardaway reiterated.

Jackson then asked whether the duo had received $1,274.94, to which Hardaway forcefully asserted “we have never been paid.”

But a campaign finance report—referenced by Lee—the Trump campaign filed with the FEC in May 2017 indicate the campaign paid “Diamond and Silk” $1,274.94 on Nov. 22, 2016 for “field consulting.”

When pressed about the report by Rep. Hakeem Jeffries, D-N.Y., the duo first denied they had received the money and seemed to suggest it was “fake news.”

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I guess as long as Diamond and Silk support Trump and praise him while 'loving America,' then their honesty and integrity should never be taken into account. Apparently honesty no longer matters.

This may take a while.
Show me one -- just one who is perfect.
I study the bible and know the true answer.
MB

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This may take a while.
Show me one -- just one who is perfect.
I study the bible and know the true answer.
MB

And that answer suppose to justify their lying or is it simply nothing more than an excuse to continue supporting two women who are also Pro-Trump and who share the same conservative beliefs as you?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
And that answer suppose to justify their lying or is it simply nothing more than an excuse to continue supporting two women who are also Pro-Trump and who share the same conservative beliefs as you?

Hoping that you might actually have one in mind.
MB

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hoping that you might actually have one in mind.
MB

So, it's okay to support someone who lies if they share your conservative political view, but it's not okay to support someone who lies if they're a liberal? I can't recall how many threads I've seen calling out liberal politicians who are caught lying. But not once have I ever see the excuse of "This may take a while. Show me one -- just one who is perfect. I study the bible and know the true answer" you just gave me from the conservative member who started a thread about a liberal who was caught lying.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
209175.png

Diamond and Silk disappointed in those Democrats

Today Michael Cohen, who served as Trump's "fixer" for 10 years, also asserted that this President instructed him to pay bribes to mislead the American public that he was leading in the polls!

He is making this revelation, despite the fact, that this "Commander and Chief" has made menacing threats that perhaps members of Cohen's family should be investigated for criminal activity - as President, Trump is in a position to use the might of the American Justice Department and the FBI to silence his critics!

Paying Diamond and Silk as political operatives and subverting the opinion polls are all part of a conscious effort to manipulate American public opinion - a pattern that culminated with the Trump Campaign co-operating with the Russians to hack the Democratic servers to provide "dirt" on Hillary!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They have many followers.
Who share with their opinions.
M-Bob
...so that means we need to care what Hillary Clinton thinks because she has over 9,000,000+ followers? and evidently that means she should always be believed because she has a lot of people who agree with her opinion? :scratch:
tulc(unless...it's more important who/what President Trump says to believe then what the actual truth is?) :sorry:

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,855.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
don't think Diamond and Silk can be trusted for being honest, considering they denied being paid by the Trump Campaign as Pro-Trump consultants, despite documented evidence to the contrary.

Ooops. Never mind...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,855.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Sometimes people quit responding because the topic/responses went down a rabbit hole.

When commentators turn out to be paid agents for a political campaign, that does affect their credibility, yes.

Upvote 0