• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

diabetes and eye problem

Lokke

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
✟15,401.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I get the eye problem and go t o doctor. he say that my glucose get to high and the vein in my eye thiis is weak. the doctor he say this is retniopathy. this is when high glucose make fluid in the eye so it i s difficult to see anything. do anybody have this problem with your eyes and what is your doctor say will help you?

Jan 30, 2011
✟7,624.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I am praying for you!You have to trust in Jesus! He all powerful and can heal you! When you know that Jesus is with you, you need not worry about anything. He is a person and who is with you. He is creator in mother's womb and He will help you to come out of the situation.
God Bless! You can search me in google PASTOR DR MOHAN C THOMAS

Upvote 0

Bossman57

May 23, 2011
✟15,112.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I get the eye problem and go t o doctor. he say that my glucose get to high and the vein in my eye thiis is weak. the doctor he say this is retniopathy. this is when high glucose make fluid in the eye so it i s difficult to see anything. do anybody have this problem with your eyes and what is your doctor say will help you?

Retniopathy(microvascular complication of diabetes causing damage to the retina) is a very serious eye problem as is Glucoma (eye pressure). I was first diagnosed in 1995 with these before I was tested for diabetes.

I have eye drops daily and according to my Ophthalmalogist I am now clear. Both are serious and if left unattended leads to blindness.

Upvote 0

neonpatrick

May 24, 2011
✟7,635.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Diabetes is an disease which takes place in the body because of imbalance of sugar in the body.Eye problem occur because of providing more pressure on eye by watching T.V,busy on mobile phone or in Laptop and computers constantly.This eye problem and diabetes can be controlled by doing Yoga exercise and eating green vegetables like bitter gourd,spinach,These are so good for the above mention problem and disease.

Upvote 0