Visit site
✟2,109.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Exodus 33:14

The LORD replied, "My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest."

Whether you are all alone in this world or you have a family, there come circumstances in life when you feel lonely and insecure.
Moses, chosen by God to lead the Israelites from Egypt to Canaan felt so insecure that He pleaded with God that if He was not going with them; let them not travel at all. And that’s when God gave him this wonderful promise. Truly God’s presence was with them (as a pillar of cloud during the daytime and a pillar of fire at night) as they traveled for 40 years through the wilderness. The presence of the cloud and fire itself must have cooled their hearts as they confronted obstacles and enemies as they traveled through the wilderness.
As of now, we may not see any specific pillar of cloud or fire as we travel through this wilderness experience of ours. If you are in Christ, you have already begun your journey from earth to the heavenly Canaan, a process of purification by the Holy Spirit through the Word of God.
The regular fulfillment of promises from the Word of God in our life itself signify the presence of God with us in this heavenly journey of ours, strengthening us and gently nudging us as we often become depressed and tired and frustrated by things that we confront in our lives from time to time. When you feel lonely and insecure or even when everything is going well remember God’s promise to Moses-“My presence will go with you and give you rest.Have a nice day.

Dr. Johnson Cherian M.D.