India
Visit site
✟2,109.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Exodus 15:26

He said, "If you listen carefully to the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the LORD, who heals you."

This a promise with 4 conditions to be fulfilled for receiving 2 blessings

The 4 conditions were –
(1) Carefully listen to God’s v
(2) Do what is right in His
(3) Pay attention to His commands
(4) Keep all his decrees

The 2 blessings were –
(1) God would not bring on the Israelites any of the diseases
He put on the Egyptians
(2) God would heal their (Israelites) sicknesses

It’s sad that many modern Christians would prefer to suffer than meet God’s conditions when they are afflicted by sicknesses. Often they are found to be bound by man made doctrines and traditions that threaten to destroy their relationship with Jesus the Savior. Some Christians wander away from God and the power of evil then overshadows them and binds them with sicknesses for long periods.
In the above verse God clearly told the Israelites that He is a God who heals but for that to be repeatedly evident in their lives they had to meet certain conditions: Listen carefully, do what is right, pay attention and keep all decrees.
God loves you and desires you to be healthy and free from sickness. Remember this day and all through your life that our God is Jehovah Rapha/Ropheka – the God who heals. Read the Word of God and obey it. That will bring health and healing to your body, mind, soul and spirit all through your life. God bless you.

Dr. Johnson Cherian M.D.

angelwind

Soli Deo Gloria
Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2004
So. California
Visit site
✟97,335.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Widowed
jeremiah7 said:
Exodus 15:26

He said, "If you listen carefully to the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the LORD, who heals you."

This a promise with 4 conditions to be fulfilled for receiving 2 blessings

The 4 conditions were –
(1) Carefully listen to God’s v
(2) Do what is right in His
(3) Pay attention to His commands
(4) Keep all his decrees

The 2 blessings were –
(1) God would not bring on the Israelites any of the diseases
He put on the Egyptians
(2) God would heal their (Israelites) sicknesses

It’s sad that many modern Christians would prefer to suffer than meet God’s conditions when they are afflicted by sicknesses. Often they are found to be bound by man made doctrines and traditions that threaten to destroy their relationship with Jesus the Savior. Some Christians wander away from God and the power of evil then overshadows them and binds them with sicknesses for long periods.
In the above verse God clearly told the Israelites that He is a God who heals but for that to be repeatedly evident in their lives they had to meet certain conditions: Listen carefully, do what is right, pay attention and keep all decrees.
God loves you and desires you to be healthy and free from sickness. Remember this day and all through your life that our God is Jehovah Rapha/Ropheka – the God who heals. Read the Word of God and obey it. That will bring health and healing to your body, mind, soul and spirit all through your life. God bless you.

Dr. Johnson Cherian M.D.
Welcome to CF...:wave:

Upvote 0