Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Video explains some of the guidelines and challenges to be met before sending the kids back to the classroom.

My wife teaches third grade and because of my age mixed with a couple of health issues I'm just not sure how to safely proceed?

If she does return full or part time to the classroom I will be taking her temperature before she leaves for work in the morning and when she arrives home at night.

M
Some doctors were sleeping in campers to protect their families in case they got hospital related infections.

Parents pressured schools to open as they want their children supervised and not home alone while they work.

Young people without jobs pressured politicians to open businesses, now we have seen hospitals filling up in Florida.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,838.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Wouldn't it be great if we had adults running the country, who would have the intelligence and humility to do the same?

Biden has proven that
he has none of the above.
M

Notice that if Biden had been our leader, the pandemic would have been gone by now. The steps he called for were highly successful in other countries, which are now opened safely.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
if I remember right she's is/was in charge of a large christian home schooling group.

Don't see any proof there.

Teachers seem to be ok with her.
Since they are closer to the issues at hand
I'll go with them.
M

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Notice that if Biden had been our leader, the pandemic would have been gone by now.

The steps he called for were highly successful in other countries, which are now opened safely.

No one that I know believes that
or has even heard of it.

Biden forgets what he stated in the past.

M

Upvote 0

ZNP

Feb 20, 2020
Atlanta
✟54,279.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here's another interview where DeVos is asked about schools in 'hot spots'. Notice that she says, in that case, a school could close for a 'couple of days'. Does she think that she's being asked about an outbreak in school rather than the whole district, city, or even state as is happening now in several states?

Beginning at 8 mins.

It took NY 111 days to return to the situation before they shut the school down. Is that what she means by "a few days"?

Upvote 0

ZNP

Feb 20, 2020
Atlanta
✟54,279.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,107,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It took NY 111 days to return to the situation before they shut the school down. Is that what she means by "a few days"?
I don't think so. She literally said, "a couple of days." Like long enough to clean and sanitize.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
when it comes to Children and the virus other nations should be listened to. Yes like you I keep readying how more cases are being reported.. ok.. how many deaths? Yeah.. that is not going up.. its still going down.

So yes.. open them up

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah....not like forcing the economy open isn't causing problems...oh wait it is. How long can the economies of arizona/texas/florida last.

Not much longer if they don't start getting revenue.

Upvote 0

BryanJohnMaloney

Jun 15, 2017
Carmel
✟26,162.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
when it comes to Children and the virus other nations should be listened to. Yes like you I keep readying how more cases are being reported.. ok.. how many deaths? Yeah.. that is not going up.. its still going down.

So yes.. open them up

Deaths are starting to increase in some states. That's how diseases work. You get more cases, THEN you get more deaths. Stop merely parroting political talking points:

https://www.usnews.com/news/health-...-deaths-increasing-in-states-with-resurgences

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The free money tree
has not been watered for a long time.
M

I don't understand why alarms aren't going off all over the place. I'm looking at the numbers and wondering when the hammer will fall. Massive debt can only continue for so long. I would start stuffing my mattress with money but I'm afraid its not going to have much value.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
  • Haha
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

ZNP

Feb 20, 2020
Atlanta
✟54,279.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't understand why alarms aren't going off all over the place. I'm looking at the numbers and wondering when the hammer will fall. Massive debt can only continue for so long. I would start stuffing my mattress with money but I'm afraid its not going to have much value.
Go to the thread "Let's talk about economic collapse", the alarms are going off all over the place.

• Informative
Reactions: Arc F1
Upvote 0

Arc F1

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
where are they going to get the revenues when no one wants to go out during a massive outbreak? Force everyone to shop?

My guess would be new taxes. I'm sure my property taxes will be going up first. Right now in my area I'm seeing spending staying at the same levels with no idea how it's going to be maintained. They are running on borrowed money.

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟269,957.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My guess would be new taxes. I'm sure my property taxes will be going up first. Right now in my area I'm seeing spending staying at the same levels with no idea how it's going to be maintained. They are running on borrowed money.

yeah so in other words, reopened the economy only for it to colapse anyway and the hellscape they are could have been avoided.

Reactions: john23237
Upvote 0