Illinois
✟81,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I have never told anyone on this forum this, but I once had a boyfriend when I was oh, 19? And it was a way better relationship than the ones I had with females. At the end of the day, females can't take me. They don't find me attractive for a couple of reasons, and I don't really want to provide for a woman.

I can't take most of them either. I can't take drama.

Now I realize if I do pursue this, it will take me in a different direction, and destroy my calling.

But as it is, I'm incapable of doing anything productive right now anyway. I need to move out for some alone time to think my thoughts through, and some peace and quiet. I know you folks have sided with my mom in the past, but if I keep putting her ahead of myself while I'm living with her in an apartment, it's going to devour me.

Mrs.PGL

Site Supporter
Dec 12, 2015
windsor ontario
✟69,644.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have never told anyone on this forum this, but I once had a boyfriend when I was oh, 19? And it was a way better relationship than the ones I had with females. At the end of the day, females can't take me. They don't find me attractive for a couple of reasons, and I don't really want to provide for a woman.

I can't take most of them either. I can't take drama.

Now I realize if I do pursue this, it will take me in a different direction, and destroy my calling.

But as it is, I'm incapable of doing anything productive right now anyway. I need to move out for some alone time to think my thoughts through, and some peace and quiet. I know you folks have sided with my mom in the past, but if I keep putting her ahead of myself while I'm living with her in an apartment, it's going to devour me.

When we think too lightly of sin, we think too lightly of the Saviour - Spurgeon

Upvote 0

Left

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2017
Illinois
✟81,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
:heart: Praying, my friend (((hug)))

Thanks.

Before this thread takes a dreadful turn, I wanted to say... I will be removing all big, unnecessary distractions from my life, and will focus on God, people who will actually help me, and fighting this demon.

Upvote 0