• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Details For CF's Virtual Trip to Disneyland :D (Schedule included)

Discussion in 'Community Hangout' started by April_Rose, Aug 15, 2020.

1. April_Rose

April_Rose Well-Known Member

+2,229
    United States
    Methodist
    Engaged
    So whoever wants to go either PM me or respond here and I'll give you a virtual map,.. or I'll just give it to you on Monday morning. :) Virtual tickets have been paid for in advance and this is how it's going to look. :D

Monday

9:00 Am: (ET) Virtual breakfast/worship music

10:00 Am: (ET) Virtual Uber arrives and takes us to the virtual airport. (Includes Disney music on the way there.)

11:30 Am: (ET) Virtual flight

12:00 PM: Virtual lunch and worship music/Check into virtual hotel (Virtual meals will be served every day even if not listed in schedule.)

3:00 Pm: Adventureland (May include nighttime activities.)

7:00 Pm: Virtual supper/worship music

8:00 Pm: Movie

Tuesday

9:00 Am: Virtual breakfast/worship music

3:00 Pm: Mainstreet (may include nighttime
    activities)

Wednesday

11:00 Am: Critter County/Mickey's Toontown (Probably won't include nighttime activities on this one.)

3:00 Pm: Free time at the virtual hotel (as well as any other evenings)

Thursday

3:00 Pm: Frontierland (Not sure about nighttime activities on this one.) People who want to go to Star Wars Galaxy Edge can go as well just not sure if I will at this point since I'm not a huge Star Wars fan myself. :/

Friday

3:00 Fantasyland (might include nighttime activities but definitely fireworks!! :D)

Saturday

3:00 Pm: Tomorrowland

Sunday

10:00 Am: Virtual Uber arrives to take us to the virtual airport. (Includes music)

11:30 Am: Virtual flight

12:00 Pm: Virtual lunch/worship music/end of trip

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. .Mikha'el.

.Mikha'el. 7x13=28 Staff Member Supervisor Supporter

+3,497
    Canada
    Messianic
    Single
    I like it. :oldthumbsup:

3. April_Rose

+2,229
    United States
    Methodist
    Engaged
    Before I go to sleep a couple of minor changes to the schedule. I forgot I have a doctor's appointment on Thursday morning so since I don't know when I will be back help yourselves to virtual breakfast then. :) Also since I forgot about it New Orleans' Square will also be on Saturday after Tommorow Land. Mik, if you're interested in going I will PM a virtual map to you tomorrow. :D (Make sure to virtually pack everything you need if you are and don't forget your virtual Mickey ears that I gave you. ;) )

4. alllivesmatter

alllivesmatter EL ROI

+307
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-Others
    wow, this looks like it was a lot of work for you.
    Good job!:clap::clap::clap:

5. April_Rose

+2,229
    United States
    Methodist
    Engaged

Thanks but it wasn't that much work, it was more fun actually. :) Are you interested in participating?

6. alllivesmatter

alllivesmatter EL ROI

+307
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-Others
    No, but I appreciate the suggestion. Have a wonderful time. I hope the weather is pleasant as in not too hot.:)

7. April_Rose

+2,229
    United States
    Methodist
    Engaged

Thanks, me too. :)

8. pgp_protector

pgp_protector Noted strange person

+15,800
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    Is it an actual VR trip, if so what platform?

9. April_Rose

+2,229
    United States
    Methodist
    Engaged

No, it's just right here and you'll see how it works. :)