Despite the arguments and endless debates...

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Despite all the endless arguments and debates...

There is a God, a very great invisible Spirit, (and some lesser spirits), here "with us" now, right now... They have been (with us) for a very long time... This/these spirits and some (most) of them and their interactions with us are recorded in the Bible, in the scriptures... How they got here/there (with us), I do not claim to know, (how they, or how we, or this planet, the cosmos, "whatever", came about, or got here, or got this (way) of came to be, "whatever") is not for me to know, and is a little "beyond me"...

I only know they are here now, with us, and we are most definitely, "not alone"... These "spirits", these beings, these creatures, are capable of some pretty amazing (to us) things... Things we would consider or think to be (or are or were) (in times past) "impossible" or miraculous... There are many possibilities as to exactly "what" they are, or "how", or "whatever" or how they came about, or came to be... I do not claim to know or fully apprehend, or comprehend, those answers... They are beyond our knowing, (for certain or for sure) if you ask me...

I only know they are here, (and have been "here" for a while) (now) and we are "not alone"...

Their wisdom and knowledge far exceeds ours, by a lot, A LOT... And we should trust that... Their instructions on how we should live and be, are, (or should be) of paramount importance (to us all)... Sadly they are not though, (most often and most of the time)...

They have many things they would like us to know, and many things they would like to teach us, but, most of us, most of the time, reject them, and do not pay (any) attention to them (ot it) (the Bible) (their book to us)...

Some things are simple, very simple... Like the ways in how we should be and live, and treat one another, or each other... Other things can be more complicated and much more complex... Things like judgement, (for example) and/or things like the very nature of their reality, or their existence, or what we would call the "supernatural", that is actually very natural and basic to them...

Their book is, (and should be) very important to us... But, sadly, many time, it is not... And goes all but ignored completely by most... Especially today... And in today's supposedly "modern" society, or supposedly "advanced" (almost makes me laugh) supposedly "advanced" modern day culture and world...

(I think were actually reverting, or de-evolving, or going backwards, but that is another subject/discussion for another time)... (and this is probably due to moving further and further away from them and their word(s) or book to us)...

Anyway...?

Comments...?

God Bless!

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
They are beings with "personality" and persona's and are not just impersonal invisible "forces"... And, so, can relate to us very personally, and in every way and understand us (all) completely... We should trust that... But, we, (many of us), simply don't or do not...

They are far, far, more advanced than us, or than any of us can fully understand or even comprehend...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
They care very deeply about us...

If we could only see how good they, and God, were, or was, and is to us, first, then maybe, "maybe", we might, "might" be able to change our ways (and do and be good) (to each other, and treat each other right) (as good as he was and is to us) (and live rightly), next, after that...

It's very sad that many just cannot see that...

Shown in what Jesus has done for us, and in how he loves us, reflects how they all love us...

If we could see, and know, and understand, and "know" the length, and width, and height, and deep depth of that, we might, "might" be able to "change" (our ways) (for the better) (of all)...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Hearingheart

May 25, 2016
Midwest
✟86,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Some of what you call the simple things can really be quite difficult and complex because it requires us to sacrifice, to be actively involved, to mature. Complex theology, dogmas and doctrines have their place, also, until the discussion devolves then I wonder how this develops the fruit of the Spirit or godly behaviour.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Some of what you call the simple things can really be quite difficult and complex because it requires us to sacrifice, to be actively involved, to mature. Complex theology, dogmas and doctrines have their place, also, until the discussion devolves then I wonder how this develops the fruit of the Spirit or godly behaviour.
No... The "simple things", (of how we should be, or behave, or act toward one another, or treat each other), are really, very, very simple...

We just like to complicate it/that, is what makes it only "seem" so dang complicated, when, really, it's not...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I am fully convinced now, (as I have discussed this with God) that, "words", and words alone, no matter how they are, or how they are arranged, or arrayed, are just not, or are simply just not going to be "enough", in the end...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
No... The "simple things", (of how we should be, or behave, or act toward one another, or treat each other), are really, very, very simple...

We just like to complicate it/that, is what makes it only "seem" so dang complicated, when, really, it's not...

God Bless!
They're just easier said, than done... in most cases... But not because we don't know, or that it is complicated to know somehow, just that it's harder to do, or put into practice, especially in this world that we are not meant to be in...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
They're just easier said, than done... in most cases... But not because we don't know, or that it is complicated to know somehow, just that it's harder to do, or put into practice, especially in this world that we are not meant to be in...

God Bless!
The enemy (and sin) make it hard to "do", but, it's not hard to "know"...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I am fully convinced now, (as I have discussed this with God) that, "words", and words alone, no matter how they are, or how they are arranged, or arrayed, are just not, or are simply just not going to be "enough", in the end...

God Bless!
And if words are not going to be "enough", then/and I don't know what else is, or would be (either)...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Hearingheart

May 25, 2016
Midwest
✟86,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married

God Bless!
If they're so simple, how come there is not more evidence of the fruit of the spirit among Christians in general. It's simple only if the sacrifice is there. Hard to see it being lived out here on the forums most, though there are many that do.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hearingheart

May 25, 2016
Midwest
✟86,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married

God Bless!
Words paired and measured with love, mercy and grace bring growth. Words; the content and how they are said are really a reflection of the mind and heart.

Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
If they're so simple, how come there is not more evidence of the fruit of the spirit among Christians in general. It's simple only if the sacrifice is there. Hard to see it being lived out here on the forums most, though there are many that do.
Sin and the enemy...

And, what kind of "sacrifice" do you mean...?

Our pride, our ego, our sin...? Are those things really such a huge loss...?

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Sin and the enemy...

God Bless!
(selfishness, greed, pride, ego) (sin)... Really such a huge loss...?

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
They care very deeply about us...

If we could only see how good they, and God, were, or was, and is to us, first, then maybe, "maybe", we might, "might" be able to change our ways (and do and be good) (to each other, and treat each other right) (as good as he was and is to us) (and live rightly), next, after that...

It's very sad that many just cannot see that...

Shown in what Jesus has done for us, and in how he loves us, reflects how they all love us...

If we could see, and know, and understand, and "know" the length, and width, and height, and deep depth of that, we might, "might" be able to "change" (our ways) (for the better) (of all)...

God Bless!
I think our only hope, at this point, is in knowing and really fully knowing and comprehending and understanding this (above) (quoted above)...

God Bless!

• Agree
Reactions: Hearingheart
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hearingheart

May 25, 2016
Midwest
✟86,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Sin and the enemy...

God Bless!
Yes, in terms of sacrifice, I'm thinking ego, self, pride....etc. No, not a huge loss (good riddance) but a sacrifice none the less and not always easy to give up and lay at the foot of the cross.

• Agree
Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
"in an age where their technology should be able to feed, clothe, and have them all each live very comfortably, and all in great comfort and peace and ease, that they should live like "this"...?"

Why...?

Short Answer: "Sin"...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Hearingheart

May 25, 2016
Midwest
✟86,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I think our only hope, at this point, is in knowing and really fully knowing and comprehending and understanding this (above) (quoted above)...

God Bless!
But it's not unattainable. Don't you think it just takes listening and acting on it? Of course understanding that produces thankfulness for the love and goodness helps.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
But it's not unattainable. Don't you think it just takes listening and acting on it? Of course understanding that produces thankfulness for the love and goodness helps.
IDK...?

I "don't know" what, or if anything, at this point, will "work"...

(Other than Jesus coming back, and the second coming, I've kind of given up hope)...

God Bless!

• Friendly
Upvote 0