with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Now he's just being mean.

(CNN)Former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon is reiterating his support for President Donald Trump after his former boss blasted him over explosive comments he made in a new book.

Full story here -->:wave:

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,108,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This doesn't surprise me.

Just a theory....
Street fighters trinity....Bannon, Stone, and Trump.
Trump is the weakest link and they have to keep him riled up while maintaining a relationship. These guys have been his friends for a very long time and because of Trump insecurities they can strongly oppose him on certain issues, and even demean him, as long as they assure him that they still love him.

I know that sounds really weird but that is what I think is going on. Of coarse I could be very wrong.

Upvote 0

Gadarene

-______-
Apr 16, 2012
London
✟75,247.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Labour
"Sir Humphrey: When you wish to suggest that somebody is perhaps not the ideal choice...
Bernard Woolley: ...you rubbish them?
Sir Humphrey: No, the first stage is to express absolute support.
Bernard Woolley: Why?
Sir Humphrey: Because you don't want to go on record as saying somebody is no good. You must be seen to be their friend. After all, it is necessary to get behind someone before you can stab them in the back."

Yes Minister

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟557,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
My initial guess, because I'm cynical, is that someone (*cough*Bannon*cough) is sucking up for a Presidential pardon.

Given Mooch's previous description of Bannon, you might wanna go with a different verb there... :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums