• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Desperate

Rudolf85

Dec 11, 2019
Dedemsvaart
✟16,540.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Im struggling with the unpardonable sin. I'm afraid I did it and don't know what to do.

I've been hospitalised a couple times but didn't stand up for my faith in that time. I also was looking in my negativety for ways how I could blaspheme the Holy Spirit. This grew into me, where I am now.

I don't know how I can change. Because I don't want this. But think there is no way back because there is no forgiveness for it.

• Prayers
Reactions: steppinrazor

steppinrazor

Philippians 4:8, Proverbs 3:6
Site Supporter
Jan 4, 2020
Mount Juliet
✟83,742.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
There is forgiveness in the blood of Christ. God knows your heart and your mind. Follow his teachings and will in your life. Lean not on your own understanding. Reach out to our Father for guidance and deliverance.

I too have struggled in the past with sin that I feared I could not depart from...I may not be able to depart from these sins until death (the wages of sin) but I know Jesus loves me, for the Bible tells me so. Know that you are forgiven when you ask for forgiveness and God will grant you the wisdom and understanding in your situation in life.

Reactions: Rudolf85
Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Im struggling with the unpardonable sin. I'm afraid I did it and don't know what to do.

I've been hospitalised a couple times but didn't stand up for my faith in that time. I also was looking in my negativety for ways how I could blaspheme the Holy Spirit. This grew into me, where I am now.

I don't know how I can change. Because I don't want this. But think there is no way back because there is no forgiveness for it.

I understand your fear as I am struggling with this as well I am worried about the yellow light\cross being unpardonable but it isn't in the Bible so Jesus still loves me. I haven't blasphemed the Holy Spirit but I feel like I did and every day is a struggle John Piper says no Christian loses there name from the Lambs Book of Life.

Reactions: Rudolf85
Upvote 0