• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Desperate prayer please

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Gods warrior 1, Nov 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gods warrior 1

Gods warrior 1 Newbie

+46
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Please pray that God would heal our marriage and God would heal our broken hearts and the words been spoken. Please pray that depression would leave my husband. Thank you

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. christsoccer

christsoccer Guest

+0
    Praying for your marriage
    :prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray::groupray:

3. Gods warrior 1

Gods warrior 1 Newbie

+46
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Thank you so so much for praying. God bless Chris too and meet his needs

4. servant of Merciful Love

servant of Merciful Love Goodbye~God bless Supporter

+8,737
    United States
    Catholic
    Private
    May the Lord heal your union in His Merciful Love :crossrc:

5. saved24

saved24 Forgiven Supporter

+3,169
    Canada
    Pentecostal
    Single
    CA-Conservatives
    Praying for you and your husband. God bless.

6. DrewJosiah

DrewJosiah Junior Member

+24
    Christian
    Private
    I'm going through heartbreak and just an all around hard time with my relationship, it is seriously the worst.. I pray that you guys come out of this stronger than before. Be praying :)

7. Gods warrior 1

Gods warrior 1 Newbie

+46
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Thank you Gail I prayed for you too. I would really value continue prayer please I am so desperate for God's help. Thank you

8. Gods warrior 1

Gods warrior 1 Newbie

+46
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Thank you saved prayed for you to.

9. Gods warrior 1

Gods warrior 1 Newbie

+46
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Thank you Drew prayed for you too.

10. whitebeaches

whitebeaches Legend Supporter

+4,287
    Baptist
    Single
    praying for you and your husband. may god heal your wounds and hearts and draw you close ((( hugs )))

11. Ash8676

Ash8676 Seeker of Answers To Life Angels Team Supporter

+513
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Lord, hear this individual, be there for her and her husband. Let their marriage be healed, that there is forgiveness, that their hearts are mended. Lift any depression off of the husband's shoulders and let it not return, that he is free of it. Show her you are listening and are going to be there every step of the way. I pray for this, in Jesus name, Amen.

12. Gods warrior 1

Gods warrior 1 Newbie

+46
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Thanks for praying. God bless you

13. nicedream

nicedream Senior Veteran

+63
    Non-Denom
    Private
    praying...

14. baileygirl3

baileygirl3 Junior Member

+10
    Christian
    Married
    you are in my prayers...being married is not always easy. you have to take it one day at at time

15. Dying2Live4Christ

Dying2Live4Christ I'm glad I didn't die before I met you...

+129
    Christian
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    I am praying that the chains holding your husband down will be released and he will be able to breath happily without depression.

16. NeedHisLove321

NeedHisLove321 Newbie

+2
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Oh, thats a very serious matter! We will continually pray for this situation. God bless you and hubby!

17. NeedHisLove321

NeedHisLove321 Newbie

+2
    Non-Denom
    Private
    I agree w you. Marriage can b so hard. But God is so much bigger than our problems.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.