amorly

Jan 11, 2012
✟7,826.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
peace be upon you

Hor alaina: a collection of Hora Eyes which the whites of the same very white, very black and Swadh

Al Ain: Aaina collection, a large eye

The Almighty said an informant than prepared for the pious slaves
(54) Thus. And We will marry them to fair women with large, [beautiful] eyes
-As stated in the description of Hor they Quaab, he says
(31) Indeed, for the righteous is attainment -

(32) Gardens and grapevines
(33) And full-breasted [companions] of equal age
(34) And a full cup.
(35) No ill speech will they hear therein or any falsehood -
(36) [As] reward from your Lord, [a generous] gift [made due by] account,
God created the heaven virgins (beautiful - close in age - did not get married before - loved) -
(35) Indeed, We have produced the women of Paradise in a [new] creatio
(36) And made them virgins
(37) Devoted [to their husbands] and of equal age
(38) For the companions of the right [who are
(39) A company of the former people
(40) And a company of the later peoples

(56) In them are women limiting [their] glances, untouched before them by man or jinni

The Qur'an told us about the beauty of the women of Paradise, he said: (and Hur eye, Like unto preserved pearls) and to be which you did not change the purity of the color of sunlight, do not tamper with the hands, ((56) In them are women limiting [their] glances, untouched before them by man or jinni
(57) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
(58) As if they were rubies and coral
(59) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny
(60) Is the reward for good [anything] but good and once you God this has to have reached a very good and Beauty

Them ((72) Fair ones reserved in pavilions
(73) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
(74) Untouched before them by man or jinni )

The women of Paradise disinfectants what is going on in the world of the women are menstruating or bleeding and mucus, etc., and the appropriate meaning (and pairs them with disinfectant as they will abide therein) a

Has told us the Prophet peace be upon him about the beauty of women of Paradise, in the hadeeth narrated by Bukhari and Muslim from Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him - and talk about the first group to enter Paradise - (and each and every one of them wives, the marrow of the market for behind the meat from Hassan) a

Look at this beauty that occurs about the Prophet peace be upon him you find his counterpart, which you know? (If a woman seen by the people of Paradise to people of the land in between the lit and filled with fragrance, and the veil of her head is better than what the minimum) Bukhari

And determine the number of wives of each person in heaven two seems to be the lowest number, otherwise it is stated that the martyr married with two seventy-wife of virgins, In Sunan al-Tirmidhi, and Sunan Ibn Majah attribution is true for brave Ben Ma'di said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: ( The martyr is six qualities: forgive him in the first batch of blood, and finds his place in Paradise, and protected from the torment of the grave, he will be safe from fear most, and placed on his head a crown of dignity, one ruby ​​of which is better than what the minimum, and married seventy-two girl virgins , and intercede for seventy of his relatives) a

Ibn al-Wahhab Muhammad ibn ibn Ka'b Qurazi said: and the God who is no god but He, if a woman virgins informed the strap from the throne to turn off light strap sun and the moon, how walled and that God created something worn only by what from clothes and jewelry

The tender for the peaceful Malik bin Dinar: O Abu Yahya longing. He said: O tender: In Paradise Hura boasts the beauty of the people of Paradise for the fact that God wrote on the people of Paradise will not die to the last of whom died of beauty. He said he kept giving words of anguish from the owner of forty days

Singing virgins

Stated in the Lexicon Tabaraani East attribution that Ibn 'Umar that the Prophet peace be upon him said: (The spouses of the people of Paradise to sing their husbands with the best voices that he heard a cat. That than sing: We are good things beautiful, spouses of people who Cram, who look at a objects , and thus sing it: Canary,
Anas may Allah be pleased with him that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: (The virgins in heaven to sing, they say: We are beautiful ****, Bina Cram for couples) a

Poplar recipe

Ibn al-Qayyim in his book poplar grove preachers recipe: In a written slaughtered you my love and I do not love your My purpose rather not support you. Liver and liver her mirror mirror the marrow of her leg behind her flesh, and jewels as you can see the red drink in the bottle white, and also see the white wire in the middle of the net ruby

Dalal poplar

Roy-Hasan may Allah be pleased with him, he said: in heaven with his wife virgins on a bed of ruby ​​red and it dome of light, if you said to her: You may miss the Mhitak, said inflict the bed Ruby red to General Morgan Green, and creates God Almighty in the kindergarten of the light paths, one grew saffron, camphor and the other, in Vtmshee grew saffron, camphor grew back in, and walk seventy thousand colors

Poplar jealous eye on their husbands in this world

Reported in Musnad Ahmad and Sunan al-Tirmidhi, the attribution is true for Maaz may Allah be pleased with him that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said: (do not hurt the woman, her husband in the world, but his wife said of the virgins: Do not hurt him God killed you, for he is an outsider you are about Get separated from you to us)

Given the believer in Paradise strength of a hundred men

From Anas, may Allah be pleased with him that the Prophet peace be upon him said (given the believer in the power of heaven as well as well as from sexual intercourse. It was said, O Messenger of God, or able to do that? Said, given the strength of a hundred men), narrated by al-Tirmidhi

bling

Site Supporter
Feb 27, 2008
✟802,726.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
For a person that takes only pleasure in serving others and not being served by others this “paradise” is a horrible place!!!!

This may be a wonderful way to get very carnal men to sacrifice their lives to help Mohammad, but it is just the opposite of Godly type Love (unselfish type Love).

Could you measure a person’s Love for another, by how unselfish they were toward the other?

That is the Love God has for man and the Love God wants us to have for Himself and others. The last thing God wants to do or does is encourage us in any way toward a selfish type love (this Islamic Paradise appears to encourage an extremely selfish type of Love). Is that the kind of “love” you see Allah encouraging us to have while here on earth?

Upvote 0

ChristianT

Newbie Orthodox
Nov 4, 2011
Somewhere in God's Creation.
✟17,831.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
They get to be with their husbands!

Yay! Wives, husbands, and female virgins! That's how I always imagined "Paradise," at least the one described in Islam. If that's Paradise, I'd rather YHVH and eternal salvation (Actually, regardless if that's "Paradise" or not ;)).

Upvote 0

Montalban

Jan 20, 2004
Sydney, NSW
✟42,787.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Yay! Wives, husbands, and female virgins! That's how I always imagined "Paradise," at least the one described in Islam. If that's Paradise, I'd rather YHVH and eternal salvation (Actually, regardless if that's "Paradise" or not ;)).

I've yet to see anything 'spiritual' about Islamic heaven. It's all rather 'earthy' - food to eat, wine to drink, soft sheets, women to have sex with, etc. To my reading it's appealing to a very base level of human desire

Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
I've yet to see anything 'spiritual' about Islamic heaven. It's all rather 'earthy' - food to eat, wine to drink, soft sheets, women to have sex with, etc. To my reading it's appealing to a very base level of human desire

I have never understood this in some ways. This only really works as long as you have such a view of spiritual vs. worldly. Is your view the same way Islam views it?

Upvote 0

Montalban

Jan 20, 2004
Sydney, NSW
✟42,787.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I have never understood this in some ways. This only really works as long as you have such a view of spiritual vs. worldly. Is your view the same way Islam views it?

That was the 'problem' as I see it, I don't see how it's spiritual. Whether they do, or not I don't know as I've never heard anything that sounds spiritual to me.

Even at the time of Muhammed they asked him how a guy could have any 'benefit' from having 70+ virgins. That is, no man could be with 70+ women in a night.

Muhammed explained how each man would be given the stammina to satisfy all of them.

To my reading of this it's in no way spiritual, but simply having a great deal of sex.

It also suggests to me that their heaven is not perfect.

If you desire to have sex it means that there's a period in time prior to that urge being met where you're without that satisfaction. Therefore unlike a place where you would 'want for nothing' you have Islamic heaven where a great many people are in need of satisfying their desires. Sure they get to satisfy them, but there's a period where they are still 'wanting'.

Upvote 0
C

conamer

Not only do I not see anything 'spiritual' about Islam if find it to be the oposite of that.Satan tempted Jesus with worldly posessions. Why would I want worldy things, some bordello with rivers of wine may be swell is I was a pegan or an atheist. I mean really, this looks like one big orgy from a inappropriate content flick.

Then there is the absent of Allah or a relationship with him, just a relationship with wine and these eternal virgins. Then what is the reward for woman?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Arthra

Baha'i
Feb 20, 2004
California
Visit site
✟71,812.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Well I think some of the issues or maybe misunderstandings could be related to culture...

The verse Qur'an 44:45 is probably the best known reference and is translated:

As to the Righteous (they will be) in a position of Security,44:52Among Gardens and Springs;44:53Dressed in fine silk and in rich brocade, they will face each other;44:54So; and We shall join them to fair women with beautiful, big, and lustrous eyes.44:55There can they call for every kind of fruit in peace and security;

Muhammad Asad translates:

Thus shall it be. And We shall pair them with companions pure, most beautiful of eye.

"Qur'an does not specify a Gender which means it could be a male or a female."

The word "Houri" also in wikipedia:

According to classical Arabic usage in the time when the Qur'an was recited by Prophet Muhammad, Hur'in is made of two words Hur as well as In. The word 'Hur' is the plural of both Ahwar (Masculine) and Hawra (Feminine) which literally translates as "white-eyed", or persons distinguished by Hawar, signifying "intense whiteness of the eyeballs and lustrous black of the pupils." (ref: Qamus ), hence 'the purity' (ref: Tafsir al'Tabari, and Tafsir al-Razi in 3:52). And as for the phrase, "In it is the plural of both 'Ayan' (Masculine) and 'Ainao' (Feminine)",[23

There is a Hebrew equivalent of the word Hur'in:

In Hebrew the corresponding adjective חיוור hiwer has the same root h-w-r, meaning "pale, whitish". The corresponding word for eye is עין Ayin.

Houri - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Blue Letter Bible - Lexicon

You can listen to the Hebrew word equivalent to the Arabic word.

There is a symbolic implication of a pure being clothed in white ...

Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
That was the 'problem' as I see it, I don't see how it's spiritual. Whether they do, or not I don't know as I've never heard anything that sounds spiritual to me.

Even at the time of Muhammed they asked him how a guy could have any 'benefit' from having 70+ virgins. That is, no man could be with 70+ women in a night.

Muhammed explained how each man would be given the stammina to satisfy all of them.

To my reading of this it's in no way spiritual, but simply having a great deal of sex.

It also suggests to me that their heaven is not perfect.

If you desire to have sex it means that there's a period in time prior to that urge being met where you're without that satisfaction. Therefore unlike a place where you would 'want for nothing' you have Islamic heaven where a great many people are in need of satisfying their desires. Sure they get to satisfy them, but there's a period where they are still 'wanting'.

Yes, but you are defining these terms. Why would your vision of "spiritual" be the correct one? I mean, certainly you believe so and I would say that Christianity would as well, but it is being stated as some sort of agreed upon fact, which I do not think anything "spiritual" can be presented as such.

I have no idea, nor do I care, what the afterlife will be like.

Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
To put it a little better, to me it seems like you are basically saying it is wrong because it does not conform to your belief system. I can see where you are coming from, but it is not your belief system, so conforming or not is not truly the issue. I am not sure if that really clears it up better or not...

Upvote 0

Montalban

Jan 20, 2004
Sydney, NSW
✟42,787.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Yes, but you are defining these terms. Why would your vision of "spiritual" be the correct one? I mean, certainly you believe so and I would say that Christianity would as well, but it is being stated as some sort of agreed upon fact, which I do not think anything "spiritual" can be presented as such.

I have no idea, nor do I care, what the afterlife will be like.

I have every care about what the after-life is - being with Jesus - there is nothing more I care about.

Upvote 0

Montalban

Jan 20, 2004
Sydney, NSW
✟42,787.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
To put it a little better, to me it seems like you are basically saying it is wrong because it does not conform to your belief system. I can see where you are coming from, but it is not your belief system, so conforming or not is not truly the issue. I am not sure if that really clears it up better or not...

No. To be fair there's nothing spiritual in having sex with 77 virgins.

There's nothing spiritual in being in a state where you're not at peace and you need to have this need filled

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Montalban

Jan 20, 2004
Sydney, NSW
✟42,787.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Not only do I not see anything 'spiritual' about Islam if find it to be the oposite of that.Satan tempted Jesus with worldly posessions. Why would I want worldy things, some bordello with rivers of wine may be swell is I was a pegan or an atheist. I mean really, this looks like one big orgy from a inappropriate content flick.

Then there is the absent of Allah or a relationship with him, just a relationship with wine and these eternal virgins. Then what is the reward for woman?

It's impossible to have a relationship with al-Lah as he's so far beyond imagination that one can't know him in any real sense.

Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
There's nothing spiritual in being in a state where you're not at peace and you need to have this need filled

When my wife and I make love, it is merely to have a specific need filled? That is news to me.

However, I see your point, I just think that you are imposing your view of spirituality on things.

Upvote 0

Montalban

Jan 20, 2004
Sydney, NSW
✟42,787.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
When my wife and I make love, it is merely to have a specific need filled? That is news to me.
I'm not talking about one man and one woman.

I'm talking about houri - who's sole purpose is to satisfy a man. So much so that they are supposed to be virgins, and return to virginity every day.

Upvote 0