Deroy Murdock: Trump's latest Mideast peace deal buried by ABC, CBS, NBC in sand dune

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,668,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
All we are saying is: Give peace deals a chance

Peace in the Middle East?

B-O-R-I-N-G!

This is the clear message that the Big Three networks transmitted, in response to last Friday’s major news: Under the leadership of President Donald J. Trump, Sudan agreed to recognize Israel and establish diplomatic relations with Jerusalem. This was the third such peace deal that the president has negotiated since August 13.

The United Arab Emirates agreement was the first compact between Israel and any of its former enemies in 26 years. A second treaty, between Israel and Bahrain, followed just 29 days later, on September 11. The Israel-Sudan accord fell into place 42 days after that, on October 23.

Continued below.
Deroy Murdock: Trump's latest Mideast peace deal buried by ABC, CBS, NBC in sand dune

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,237,333.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
All we are saying is: Give peace deals a chance

Peace in the Middle East?

B-O-R-I-N-G!

This is the clear message that the Big Three networks transmitted, in response to last Friday’s major news: Under the leadership of President Donald J. Trump, Sudan agreed to recognize Israel and establish diplomatic relations with Jerusalem. This was the third such peace deal that the president has negotiated since August 13.

The United Arab Emirates agreement was the first compact between Israel and any of its former enemies in 26 years. A second treaty, between Israel and Bahrain, followed just 29 days later, on September 11. The Israel-Sudan accord fell into place 42 days after that, on October 23.

Continued below.
And I'm predicting Joe Biden for the Nobel Peace Prize next year, win or lose the election. Just because.

Upvote 0