Golden Coast
✟30,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've battled depression in the past. It's been pretty bad lately. Today was my birthday, and with everyone going on this year, just wasn't the same. I'm also in limbo with my husband. He wants to work things out, I want out of the abusive marriage. But right now is a difficult time to act on such decisions with everything going on in the world. Please pray that my mind gets clear of depressing thoughts and I hang on a bit longer until I can move out...thanks...

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟163,819.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
(Belated birthday blessings)

Lord help anewday in all that's going on in her life. See her through according to your good will. Strengthen her faith. In Jesus name, Amen.

[Psa 84:5-7 NIV] 5 Blessed are those whose strength is in you, whose hearts are set on pilgrimage. 6 As they pass through the Valley of Baka, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. 7 They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.

• Agree
Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,486.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Since you described your husband as being abusive, perhaps you might get some insight by getting online and studying the topic of domestic abuse, also narrcissitic personality disorder. Many psychologists say that domestic abuse and NPD go together most of the time. The thing is, if your husband is a domestic abuser, statistics are not hopeful. But some You Tube channels, like with psychologist Dr. Les Carter, can give you some helpful insights and suggestions.

I pray you will get peace and healing and guidance.

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I also wish you a happy belated birthday. May his light shine upon you to help expel the darkness of your depression I pray that He will give you patience to take your time to make a wise decision about your relationship regarding your husband. May peace follow and His blessings be many, thank You LORD, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray for the Lord to bless your marriage and draw you together with strong ties of love and grant you both the rich experience of knowing Christ with real certainty and clear understanding.

Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0