• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Depression

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by anewday, Aug 6, 2020.

1. anewday

anewday This girl is on fire.

+650
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I've battled depression in the past. It's been pretty bad lately. Today was my birthday, and with everyone going on this year, just wasn't the same. I'm also in limbo with my husband. He wants to work things out, I want out of the abusive marriage. But right now is a difficult time to act on such decisions with everything going on in the world. Please pray that my mind gets clear of depressing thoughts and I hang on a bit longer until I can move out...thanks...

• Prayers Prayers x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Franki(ncense)

Franki(ncense) Relax! Oluwa's running the show... Supporter

+842
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Private
    Happy Birthday. I hope your day was blessed. I do pray you will see Christ in this whole situation and He will appear in the 4th watch of the night, walking ontop of your storm. :prayer:

3. tampasteve

tampasteve ✞Steadfast Lutheran, Messianic leaning ✡ Staff Member Administrator CF Senior Ambassador Angels Team Supporter

+3,890
    United States
    Lutheran
    Married
    US-Constitution
    Praying for you in this difficult time, praying that God gives you comfort and clarity.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. anewday

anewday This girl is on fire.

+650
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Thank you so much! Today was a better day :).

5. Paul4JC

Paul4JC The cross still stands on high...

+767
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    (Belated birthday blessings)

Lord help anewday in all that's going on in her life. See her through according to your good will. Strengthen her faith. In Jesus name, Amen.

[Psa 84:5-7 NIV] 5 Blessed are those whose strength is in you, whose hearts are set on pilgrimage. 6 As they pass through the Valley of Baka, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. 7 They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.

6. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+7,530
    Messianic
    Private
    Since you described your husband as being abusive, perhaps you might get some insight by getting online and studying the topic of domestic abuse, also narrcissitic personality disorder. Many psychologists say that domestic abuse and NPD go together most of the time. The thing is, if your husband is a domestic abuser, statistics are not hopeful. But some You Tube channels, like with psychologist Dr. Les Carter, can give you some helpful insights and suggestions.

I pray you will get peace and healing and guidance.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Stephanie7

Stephanie7 Senior Veteran

+3,122
    Christian
    Married
    I also wish you a happy belated birthday. May his light shine upon you to help expel the darkness of your depression I pray that He will give you patience to take your time to make a wise decision about your relationship regarding your husband. May peace follow and His blessings be many, thank You LORD, In Jesus Name, Amen

• Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Matt Yeomans

Matt Yeomans New Member

+24
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Philippians 1:6
    I am sure of this, that He who started a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.​

9. musicalpilgrim

musicalpilgrim pilgrim on the sacred music pathway Angels Team Supporter

+26,321
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    I pray for the Lord to bless your marriage and draw you together with strong ties of love and grant you both the rich experience of knowing Christ with real certainty and clear understanding.