Midwest
✟86,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I'm asking forum members to continually pray for those in the Body of Christ who suffer from the spirit of depression.

There seems to be many who are gripped by its tentacles. This is one of those spiritual battles we must all pray through until it's broken.

Holy Father,
Your mercy is new every morning and you are a refuge in times of trouble. We thank you for being active and involved in our lives and for your compassion and care of your children.

Thank you, Lord Jesus, for the sacrifice that tore the veil, giving us access to the Father. Thank you for being an intercessor before the Father.

Holy Spirit, come, direct and guide our thoughts and words. Teach us how to walk uprightly, give us ears willing to hear and listen and eyes open and aware. Comfort those who are suffering.

In the name of Jesus, I ask that the cloud of darkness be lifted. Please help my brothers and sisters see themselves as loved children of God. Give them the strength needed to start actively acknowledging the love that Father has for them. May this love seep into the deepest places of their being.

All glory be to the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen

The Lord, the Psalmist’s Shepherd.
A Psalm of David.
23 The Lord is my shepherd,
I a]">[a]shall not want.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside b]">[b]quiet waters.
3 He restores my soul;
He guides me in the c]">[c]paths of righteousness
For His name’s sake.

4 Even though I walk through the d]">[d]valley of the shadow of death,
I fear no e]">[e]evil, for You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You f]">[f]have anointed my head with oil;
My cup overflows.
6 g]">[g]Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life,
And I will h]">[h]dwell in the house of the Lord i]">[i]forever.

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,147.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request, let light take the place of darkness, and hope take the place of depression in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums