Daughter of the King
Feb 27, 2005
Within God's Kingdom
✟214,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lord, you know the hopelessness that radhead is feeling now ..... and the depression that can so swifly swamp and tear someone down. Bless radhead please Lord .............. place those in his life who will encourage him .......... and we ask that you would also surround him with your comfort and strength. Remove whatever is causing this depression please Lord ........ and replace it instead with ......a deepening awareness of your love and grace ...... tend to his heart please Lord and minister to any healing needs. In Jesus precious name, amen

Upvote 0

torchbearer

Veteran
Oct 11, 2007
South Africa
✟16,675.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Dear merciful God,

We lift up Rad to you in this moment and ask you to lay your healing hands on his heart, mind and soul that he might feel content and complete in your Loving embrace. Lord, I might not have the right words at all times, but you know my heart and you know Rad's. Let Rad feel comforted by knowing that in your name where 2 or more gather - prayers are answered. I pray that Rad might find joy and upliftment in the beautiful things you have given us to appreciate. Please let Rad not feel hopeless but hopeful in the promises you have given us.
Amen.

Upvote 0

rebecca45

Dec 20, 2005
Florida
✟8,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
ShowLetter.jpg
940.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

torchbearer

Veteran
Oct 11, 2007
South Africa
✟16,675.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Lord Jesus, I continue to pray for Rad, that he can feel you working within him. Lord, I pray that Rad is having more and more joyous moments daily that out count and out weigh those sad and lonely ones. I pray that Rad will find love and deep friendship in his life. May he continue to worship and praise you Lord. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ephesians4

Senior Veteran
Sep 26, 2007
www.prayerandsupport.com
Visit site
✟21,923.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
God bless you all.

I also realize that I have a tendency to live in the past, and dwell on the past. Things that don't and shouldn't matter to me anymore. They are affecting me now.

Thanks again for your prayers.
Father in Heaven, please heal R's old wounds. Heal his mind, body, soul and spirit. Free him from depression. Deliver him from evil. Cast out/away any evil spirits from his midst. Renew his soul. Forgive him for all sins and if there's anyone he needs to forgive, help him to think of that person right now. Draw him close to You. Reveal Yourself to him. Give him a thirst to read Your Holy Word even more. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Upvote 0