• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Depression gets me

Mia Asa

Mar 9, 2021
Nm
✟33,826.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi.I can't do this anymore. I feel empty and fears. I think i going to hell . I commited the blasphemy the Holy Spirit by intrusive thoughts it was so scary :( beause of this i doubt my salvation i can't be saved. I afraid this sin so much and it controls my life. I am depressed i can't handle with this problem. I can't trust Jesus ,he can't help me cause i am unforgiven. I have suicidal thoughts too,i would end me but i scared and i wanna live. I cry everyday for reaction to Jesus. It seems to me He doesn't want to help me and talk to me.I took knife and i would to hurt myself. But i couldn't .There is no hope for me. I can do nothing my life. Before conversion i had sad life , i had miserable love, no friends,no job,no drive license,i had dreaming about better life. I want live forever.Please pray for me my heart is so borken by intrusive thoughts!!!

sandman

Aug 17, 2003
MI
✟121,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Constitution
Hi.I can't do this anymore. I feel empty and fears. I think i going to hell . I commited the blasphemy the Holy Spirit by intrusive thoughts it was so scary :( beause of this i doubt my salvation i can't be saved. I afraid this sin so much and it controls my life. I am depressed i can't handle with this problem. I can't trust Jesus ,he can't help me cause i am unforgiven. I have suicidal thoughts too,i would end me but i scared and i wanna live. I cry everyday for reaction to Jesus. It seems to me He doesn't want to help me and talk to me.I took knife and i would to hurt myself. But i couldn't .There is no hope for me. I can do nothing my life. Before conversion i had sad life , i had miserable love, no friends,no job,no drive license,i had dreaming about better life. I want live forever.Please pray for me my heart is so borken by intrusive thoughts!!!
Lost Witness is absolutely 100% correct….You haven’t committed the unforgivable sin.

If anybody would have committed it ….it would have been me.

I did some despicable things that I can never talk about ….. In addition to that, I was a priest in a satanic coven for almost 3 years…. and for some reason…. God saw fit to miraculously rescue me moments before death…I didn’t deserve it, I still don’t deserve it, but here I am.

I know some who have committed the unforgivable sin….. and not only do they not care, their service to the god of this world (devil) is fully committed. …. In order to do such a thing…. you must be fully willing and knowledgeable of what you are doing and do so with the awareness and commitment that there is no turning back….You absolutely cannot commit the unforgivable sin accidently or without knowledge of what you are doing…

With that said …. what do you want in your relationship with God and how far do you want to go? By that I mean….. you can go as far and as fast as you want to go with God, walking in the power and greatness of His Word claiming His promises and seeing them come into fruition in your life …Or just be at peace with the secure knowledge that you are born again …. I have access to resources that will help you either way … But for now you can dispose of the thought that you have committed the unforgivable sin …

Reactions: Mia Asa
Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟719,625.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Dear friend, we all have intrusive thoughts ... they are difficult to deal with .... but don't think for one minute you are the only one dealing with it.

God knows about thoughts .... that is why through Him our thinking can be changed .... He knows our thinking needs to be changed .... keep focused on Jesus and keep yourself in His love .... focus on His love and the intrusive thoughts will lessen .... but they will still pop up occasionally ...

Praying the Lord He will bring peace to your mind and help you to dismiss them when they occur. AMEN.

Upvote 0

I's2C

Aug 28, 2021
North Platte
✟35,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The unforgivable sin;

NO ONE has committed the 1 unforgivable sin at this point; it is impossible too, for it can only be committed at hour of temptation. The only time it can ever be committed is at this time. The 7k Elect are the only ones that could commit this “if it were possible”, I tell you it will never happen for the Elect are able and willing to stand up against Satan at the appointed time. It is their destiny and want be denied, a time that even the prophets wanted to be part of but GOD chose us in these latter days and it is an awesome and wonderful honor. We don’t find him attempting but an abomination. The Elect will stand when called and give their testimony in the Pentecostal tongue where every person on earth will hear and understand for it is not them that speak but the HOLY SPIRIT>
Luk 12:10 And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven.

Luk 12:11 And when they bring you unto the synagogues, and unto magistrates, and powers, take ye no thought how or what thing ye shall answer, or what ye shall say:

Luk 12:12 For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.
If it were possible that the Elect could do in the hour of temptation to not let the Holy Spirit speak through you when called to witness the ten days in front of the Anti-Christ in the synagogue of Satan at that hour, the 5 months of his rule May-September in the Generation of the Fig Tree when all prophecy shall be fulfilled.

Too blaspheme the HOLY SPIRIT one has to be an Elect who is brought up in a 10 day trial in synagogues of Satan. CHRIST saying if it be possible, it is not!!

Upvote 0

Mari17

Jun 17, 2017
Newport
✟143,002.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm so sorry you're struggling, and I'm so glad you didn't hurt yourself! I know OCD can be terrible, but there is always, always hope. I have had thoughts of self-harm before, and my mother has had severe depression and suicidal thoughts. But life has gotten better, for both of us. Even when things seem impossible, there is hope. There are ways and possibilities to a better future, even when we can't see them right now. Please don't ever give up! And please don't ever hesitate to reach out for help. Here are links to helplines in many different countries: Find A Helpline | Free emotional support in 130+ countries And here are emergency numbers and suicide hotlines for many countries around the world: International Suicide Hotlines - OpenCounseling The U.S. also has a suicide and crisis line if you call or text 988. And I am available by private message if you ever need to talk!

Also, OCD lies to us. You ARE forgiven, and I do not believe that you have committed the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. You will feel better again. You will feel hope and joy again. Keep reaching out for help, and keep getting help for your OCD. I have had many very bad OCD themes and I felt hopeless, but I have gotten through them and have felt joy again. Jesus loves you so much. He is full of grace for us. He won't let us go!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

subtlecollision

Feb 8, 2020
Wisconsin
✟31,190.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married

Hi, I just wanted to say I'm so sorry you're struggling with this right now. I struggled with extreme OCD fears about the unforgivable sin four years ago. Please don't hurt yourself. In the moment, I was so scared. I had to get on FMLA and couldn't work and moved back home with my parents. It was truly awful. It lasted several months, but with time, I've gotten a lot better.

You may not be able to see it now, but in time, you'll be able to see that a Christian CANNOT commit this sin. A Christian has already passed from death to life.

"Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life." John 5:24

The unforgivable sin passage isn't some neurotic passage that is going to doom OCD sufferers to hell after reading it. You have to understand it in its context. You have to read the Bible in light of all the other passages.

"Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus" - Romans 8:1

I pray that you would recover from this. Please hold on to the hope that this passage isn't what you think it is. If there is anything I can do to explain the passage more to you, let me know.

Upvote 0

Mia Asa

Mar 9, 2021
Nm
✟33,826.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You haven't committed the unforgivable sin or you wouldn't care.

May The LORD Bless You and Keep You

Shalom Aleichem
It's very hard to me. I afraid everyday the unforgiven sin. I cannot life without overthiking. I don't wanna go to the hell.

Upvote 0

Mia Asa

Mar 9, 2021
Nm
✟33,826.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lost Witness is absolutely 100% correct….You haven’t committed the unforgivable sin.

If anybody would have committed it ….it would have been me.

I did some despicable things that I can never talk about ….. In addition to that, I was a priest in a satanic coven for almost 3 years…. and for some reason…. God saw fit to miraculously rescue me moments before death…I didn’t deserve it, I still don’t deserve it, but here I am.

I know some who have committed the unforgivable sin….. and not only do they not care, their service to the god of this world (devil) is fully committed. …. In order to do such a thing…. you must be fully willing and knowledgeable of what you are doing and do so with the awareness and commitment that there is no turning back….You absolutely cannot commit the unforgivable sin accidently or without knowledge of what you are doing…

With that said …. what do you want in your relationship with God and how far do you want to go? By that I mean….. you can go as far and as fast as you want to go with God, walking in the power and greatness of His Word claiming His promises and seeing them come into fruition in your life …Or just be at peace with the secure knowledge that you are born again …. I have access to resources that will help you either way … But for now you can dispose of the thought that you have committed the unforgivable sin …
For me if you came back to God.Your'e fine. Glad you're back to Christianity.You know i've struggle with horrible thoughts about Holy Spirit .I love Jesus and i don't want to hell . Today when i woke up in the morning then i started ....I cry almost everyday i feel i can't be saved. I don't wanna be destroyed.

Upvote 0

Tranquil Bondservant

Nothing without Elohim
Oct 11, 2022
Somewhere
✟64,199.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
For me if you came back to God.Your'e fine. Glad you're back to Christianity.You know i've struggle with horrible thoughts about Holy Spirit .I love Jesus and i don't want to hell . Today when i woke up in the morning then i started ....I cry almost everyday i feel i can't be saved. I don't wanna be destroyed.
Read these two verses:
Romans 10:9-11
1 Corinthians 12:3
You confess Jesus as Lord, which means you believe that He is God and rose from the dead. This also means that you have The Holy Spirit, because without Him you can't confess Jesus as Lord. Which means that you have eternal life. Which means you haven't committed the unforgivable sin, for he/she in whom The Holy Spirit dwells, is in Christ and therefore has their sins forgiven. You're not going to be destroyed, you are loved for all eternity. God bless :heart:.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums