• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Depressed

Discussion in 'Requests for Christian Advice' started by Jenniferdiana, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Jenniferdiana

Jenniferdiana Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,172
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    I feel so depressed. :-/

• Prayers Prayers x 8
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. 1watchman

1watchman Overseer Supporter

+985
    Christian
    Married
    From what you said, we don't know how to help you, except urge you to make the Lord Jesus first in your life, your Lord, and best Friend. He will never fail one who comes to Him in real faith ---note John 14 in your Bible.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. I'm_Sorry

I'm_Sorry Taking a break from CF Supporter

+1,146
    Australia
    Christian
    Widowed
    Dear Lord, may you comfort Jenniferdiana and may you bring her to peace and joy in your Holy Spirit.

In Christ Jesus name,
    Amen.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. inquiring mind

inquiring mind associate with those you can learn from Supporter

+2,885
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    Praying for you... may the Lord bless you with comfort and a joyful heart.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Bluerose31

Bluerose31 Christian Flower Supporter

+6,574
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Praying for you

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. longwait

longwait Well-Known Member

+685
    Christian
    Married
    Sometimes I feel depressed too and heavy hearted. We all have our ups and downs in life. Thats how it is.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. dga

dga Newbie

+182
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Psalm 56:8, Psalm 112:4,6, Psalm119:50,52,92,93,107, Isaiah 61:1-3, Psalm 68:19, 2Corinthians 1:3-11, Psalm 121:1,2,3,7, Psalm 30:11, Psalm 115:3-8, Psalm 107:41, Psalm 116:6-9, Psalm 22:24, Psalm 94:13,17-19, Psalm 142:2,3, Romans 15:13, Psalm 50:15, Psalm 54:7, Psalm 34:6,17,18,19, Psalm 69, Psalm 37:24,39, Psalm 46:1, Psalm 30:11, 31:6-10, Psalm 62, Psalm 6, Psalm 84:5,6, Psalm 147:3,6, Psalm 4:1,16-18, Psalm 7:6, Psalm 12:8,9,10, Lamentations 3:1-66

8. Mollie1

Mollie1 John 3:16 Supporter

+2,579
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Single
    John 14:16 says
    And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and Standby), that He may remain with you forever—
    Jesus prays this for you, to know the Holy Spirit is with you to comfort, help and strengthen you and I pray you will know this in a real way.

9. Jenniferdiana

Jenniferdiana Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,172
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Thank you guys..your comments are convincing...i just feel like I'm falling apart. I feel so broken. I want to be close to God..but I feel like there's no hope for me... I feel like im dying...it makes me want to give up..

10. 1watchman

1watchman Overseer Supporter

+985
    Christian
    Married
    You have been given excellent counsel here. It would be better if you said: "I NOW feel like there is hope for me", rather than "I feel like there's no hope for me...I feel like im dying...". Please take the counsel to heart, friend! Our hope and blessing is IN knowing and trusting the Lord Jesus, the Christ of God.