• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

depressed

Utah Knight

A friend to all
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2004
Just north of Salt Lake City Utah
✟90,009.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
i am so depressed i am at an all time low it seems my world have fallen down all around me.I am not sure how much more of this. It seems i have no one left in my life. The woman that i loved and i are no longer together. This is to hard.

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I'm so sorry, brother :hug:
I know it's very hard - but hang on to God, and remember that whatever may happen, He has promised never to leave you or forsake you, and He has a plan for you.
I find the psalms comforting when I feel depressed... David was often depressed, and yet always turned back to praising God..

God bless you and hold you close, brother :hug:

Upvote 0

plumsink

Friend
Sep 15, 2009
Dallas
Visit site
✟10,777.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
i am so depressed i am at an all time low it seems my world have fallen down all around me.I am not sure how much more of this. It seems i have no one left in my life. The woman that i loved and i are no longer together. This is to hard.

I am sorry bro, that is tough. You CAN get through it though. Remember, God's love never changes, He loves you regardless. :)

Peace

Upvote 0

NoelAsa

Senior Veteran
Oct 1, 2010
At Computer
✟23,282.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It is natural to feel depressed after a breakup, but if you have been having these feelings for more than a few weeks you should see a doctor. You might have to be on antidepressants for a while until you can get back to the way you used to feel. Counseling should also help you. Our Lord and Savior is always there for us. Praying for you!

Upvote 0

Utah Knight

A friend to all
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2004
Just north of Salt Lake City Utah
✟90,009.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I'm so sorry, brother :hug:
I know it's very hard - but hang on to God, and remember that whatever may happen, He has promised never to leave you or forsake you, and He has a plan for you.
I find the psalms comforting when I feel depressed... David was often depressed, and yet always turned back to praising God..

God bless you and hold you close, brother :hug:

thanx you prolly do not remember me well but you have helped me quite a few time you may remember me better as tribulation saint

Upvote 0

St. Paul

Jul 6, 2008
Michigan
✟9,298.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Well, definitely DON'T kill yourself over a woman!! I don't think you have full blown depression. I think you just feel depressed about the current events in your life. Everybody would feel depressed if they have no friends or significant others.

What you have to do is keep yourself busy so you don't focus on what's depressing you. You need to go out. Do you have co-workers that you could hang out with. Maybe do something like go bowling or maybe shoot some pool just to get out.

The last thing you want to do right now is sit at home thinking about everything that depresses you right now. You may want to schedule an appointment with a psychiatrist just to see what they have to say since I'm obviously no expert.

I hope you feel better,
Brian

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BrokenPromises

Mar 30, 2011
✟7,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Utah, Im so sorry you have to go through the pain of heartbreak. I am going through that right now as well and it is very difficult- almost debilitating for me. It seems like men get over these things a lot more quickly than women, so just stay focused on God and yourself and the pain should slowly start to subside for you soon.

Upvote 0

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If you can't get to church, there are a lot of awesome online ministries that will post live feeds of their services or videos of their inspirational talks. I love listening to Joyce Meyers, for example :)

Upvote 0