Senior Veteran
Oct 30, 2007
India
✟14,828.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I feel i cant breath or think properly-my heart is so heavy-i have been feeling very low and depressed for many days now-though i come here and pray for others i feel like my faith is not enough for myself and my own prayers for my needs...I dont know I feel like I cant even write properly what is bothering me...all i know is i feel very sad and depressed...like my life is not going to change anymore and there wont be any deliverance.............

I have been praying and waiting for so long -for me and my husband to have a place of our own-away from his family house-for him to get that Inspector job-he is still selected and the job is still open and there are more vacancies than the candidates already selected-but we are not getting any positive news on this............

Financially we are deep in the pits and I am not even going to the hospital for many illness i have because i dont have the money i need.........i feel really bad- i have been sick for a long time -on and off -after my delivery of my son i havent healed properly and need meds and treatment- i didnt go because i havent got the cash for that.....i am very depressed.......we need a breakthrough badly ...and i need to feel better emotionally too......

Please pray for us and also my children-Amanya 3 years old and Tanmay 3 months old..

Please pray for my husband that he is delivered from that place he currently is in-from temple activities that God reveals himself to him soon..have been praying and praying.............i need some answers somewhere....:prayer:

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Site Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Jesusinthegarden_zps0311a0bd.jpg

PRAYING for You!

Upvote 0

Joy

May 21, 2004
B'ham
✟1,403,923.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I feel i cant breath or think properly-my heart is so heavy-i have been feeling very low and depressed for many days now-though i come here and pray for others i feel like my faith is not enough for myself and my own prayers for my needs...I dont know I feel like I cant even write properly what is bothering me...all i know is i feel very sad and depressed...like my life is not going to change anymore and there wont be any deliverance.............

I have been praying and waiting for so long -for me and my husband to have a place of our own-away from his family house-for him to get that Inspector job-he is still selected and the job is still open and there are more vacancies than the candidates already selected-but we are not getting any positive news on this............

Financially we are deep in the pits and I am not even going to the hospital for many illness i have because i dont have the money i need.........i feel really bad- i have been sick for a long time -on and off -after my delivery of my son i havent healed properly and need meds and treatment- i didnt go because i havent got the cash for that.....i am very depressed.......we need a breakthrough badly ...and i need to feel better emotionally too......

Please pray for us and also my children-Amanya 3 years old and Tanmay 3 months old..

Please pray for my husband that he is delivered from that place he currently is in-from temple activities that God reveals himself to him soon..have been praying and praying.............i need some answers somewhere....:prayer:

Father God
Please answer Your daughter's cries give clear answers to these prayers amen

Upvote 0

Ash8676

Seeker of Answers To Life
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2013
So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lord, hear this individual and help her with all that she asks. Be there for her, her husband and her children, that they can get a place of their own and help them with their finances. Lift any depression she is going through, off of her shoulders and free her from it. Let her husband get a job position he likes and can stay at for a long time. Send her any healing she needs and let her be able to get the medical treatments she needs. I pray for this, in Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Lord, hear this individual and help her with all that she asks. Be there for her, her husband and her children, that they can get a place of their own and help them with their finances. Lift any depression she is going through, off of her shoulders and free her from it. Let her husband get a job position he likes and can stay at for a long time. Send her any healing she needs and let her be able to get the medical treatments she needs. I pray for this, in Jesus name, Amen.

heavenly father I pray in agreement with this loving prayer and others for our sister in Christ who is reaching out to you in prayer. Meet each of her needs according to your perfect will in Jesus name I pray amen!

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,347.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single

Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. 1 Peter 5:7

Remembering sekir and family in prayer. Father I pray for sekir and family that you give them both a healing touch, both physically and spiritually, meet their financial needs, and find them a great place to stay in Jesus name I pray.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father. whatever the real cause of Sekir's depression, help her to get down to the root cause of it. Give her words to express so she will know what is wrong. Let her hand it over to the Comforter to intercede for her, so her unknown thoughts may be made known. Bless and protect her and her husband, and their children. Restore hope and joy back into the household, thank You Father, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
C

christsoccer

praying for this
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

Upvote 0