Los Angeles
✟20,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My family and friends did the exact same thing to me from a very young age. Even when l thought l had friends, that certainly wasn't the case. l can say there are a lot of people in this situation and it's not good for your mental health. l hope your situation is better than mine .l hope you push on and things improve for you. Take care.

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My family and friends did the exact same thing to me from a very young age. Even when l thought l had friends, that certainly wasn't the case

Not everyone is the center of a group, many of us are those who make up the outer circle of such a group and who often are part of several circles.
You will find friends among those orbiting the stars in every social circle.

Upvote 0

Clertole

Sep 19, 2017
Los Angeles
✟20,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Is there any group activity that interests you?
I play console games to keep me from being out of focus and sometimes, I get to talk from other players as well. Unfortunately, about physical group activities, I found it to be out of my taste.

Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟961,089.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Unfortunately, about physical group activities, I found it to be out of my taste.
Do you have any interests outside of gaming?

Are there any local church events that seem like they would help you grow?
I realize that covid has shut a lot of that down, but growing up in Ventura Co., there was always compatible Christian events & retreats going on in both counties.

Do you exercise somehow? Are you eating a healthful diet? (Both of those will help improve simple forms of depression.)

If you are clinically depressed, that will require the care of a doctor (though I know of some churches that can help).

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,478.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
You will never be alone here on these fine forums. We are all friends and love God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

God is with you every day. Talk to Him, through prayer etc.

I know what loneliness is like.

Put all your trust in Jesus.

God bless and comfort you.

Upvote 0

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You will never be alone here on these fine forums. We are all friends and love God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Amen!

Upvote 0

HarrisJoel

Dec 21, 2020
NY
✟15,543.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

I totally agree with this. I said the same words to myself when I was in a difficult life situation. It was the understanding that God was always by my side that brought me out of the crisis.

Reactions: Lost4words
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Clertole

Sep 19, 2017
Los Angeles
✟20,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Clertole

Sep 19, 2017
Los Angeles
✟20,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Not everyone is the center of a group, many of us are those who make up the outer circle of such a group and who often are part of several circles.

Ye sI have high hopes to that. Thanks for sharing ur thoughts on this.

Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
My family and friends did the exact same thing to me from a very young age. Even when l thought l had friends, that certainly wasn't the case. l can say there are a lot of people in this situation and it's not good for your mental health. l hope your situation is better than mine .l hope you push on and things improve for you. Take care.

Hey sister! what are the things that you have always been good at?

May Abba Yah Speak your gifts into your heart, that the Body may be edified, in Yahshua ha Mashiach. Amen.

Upvote 0
Mar 19, 2020
Los Angeles
✟9,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Personally, involving to volunteerism helped me! On the days when you don’t feel like social interaction, but are feeling the pangs of loneliness try and volunteer your time. One popular option is spending time at a local animal shelter. Giving back to people in your community can help you find more meaning in life, and as a result, can decrease feelings of loneliness.

Upvote 0

Bro.T

Bible Christian
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2008
U.S.
✟149,668.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

I can sympathise with you and been down that same rode. I still play video game Lol. What help me out was Jesus, seriously! He show me through his word that his situation had similarities, not depressed but a similar pain. Jesus say in Matthew 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not. (John 1:3, 10-11). Can you imagine coming to your people and they want to kill you. You have teach 12 guys and some of them not getting it right away. You helping people, healing people, raising the dead for people, feeding people, etc. Now, ask yourself, would people hang around Jesus if he wasn't doing these things. On top of that, Jesus says in Luke 9:58 And Jesus said unto him, Foxes have holes, and birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head. Jesus was homeless.

Now there more and more saddeness to this in details, but this is what Jesus put in my heart to understand. So I learned the uncut word of God and learned of him. You are at a state of mind where you can give him your all. Read Isaiah 53rd chapter, start there.

peace in Jesus name, hope this help

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ChristServant

Aug 23, 2020
South
✟26,634.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Have you ever thought about missionary work, spreading the Gospel. This can be done by individuals or a few friends it doesn't have to be an organisation, you can make you own tracts, flyers, cards etc with messages and scripture on them and hand them out. You get to meet some like minded people, do GOD's work and build confidence at the same time. For now you could plan and get things ready for when things start to normalize again.

We no longer look to be served. We look to serve and give our lives for others. No longer fight for privilege, influence and status. We esteem others better than ourselves and put their interests above our own.

Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him

Peace be with all those in the body of Christ

Upvote 0

Clertole

Sep 19, 2017
Los Angeles
✟20,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Well true star gazing is a relaxing and calming experience too!

Upvote 0

Clertole

Sep 19, 2017
Los Angeles
✟20,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Have you ever thought about missionary work, spreading the Gospel. This can be done by individuals or a few friends it doesn't have to be an organisation, you can make you own tracts, flyers, cards etc with messages and scripture on them and hand them out. You get to meet some like minded people, do GOD's work and build confidence at the same time. For now you could plan and get things ready for when things start to normalize again.

We no longer look to be served. We look to serve and give our lives for others. No longer fight for privilege, influence and status. We esteem others better than ourselves and put their interests above our own.

Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him

I'll give this a try. This might be my life-long passion.

Upvote 0

ChristServant

Aug 23, 2020
South
✟26,634.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'll give this a try. This might be my life-long passion.

I was doing some of this before the covid started and was working on a brochure to hand out. You might find out you have an artistic side you never knew about. You could also find local courses to attend on making flyers, brochures etc, there is a lot more to it than people think when making these type of things. Here is one made quite some time back front and back, picture quality not too great but you can get an idea.

Upvote 0