• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Deposited money problem

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Mydreams, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+2,648
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Friends, i opened a current account(business account) in a bank by depositing some money.

But the problem now is its a business account, in a private bank, if i withdraw money, the charges are more , and if i donot withdraw, i cannot use this money.

can you agree and pray God find a solution to this problem and bless me.

God bless!

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. tryphena rose

tryphena rose Daughter of the Most High

+185
    United States
    Christian
    Engaged
    US-Republican
    Heavenly father, you know my brother in Christ's monetary situation and I ask in Jesus's mighty name that you help him in this trial. Lord, fill him with peace, that he may have hope in what You have fulfilled on the cross--that he has reassurance knowing that You are with him in all things. In Jesus's name, amen. :prayer:

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 41:10

3. Mark Quayle

Mark Quayle Well-Known Member Supporter

+528
    United States
    Reformed
    Widowed
    What was it --a checking account? If so, there should be no charge for withdrawing it as needed. It is your money, no?

4. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+2,648
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Its an account made for business, we call here current account, yes its my money

5. myst33

myst33 Well-Known Member

+930
    Czech Republic
    Christian
    Single
    So, you made it a business account (which has more strict rules) by mistake?

If so, almost every bank has some kind of ombudsman, so you can try to let him know about your situation. If it was just a mistake, I am sure they will forgive you your obligations.

6. Nikki1445

Nikki1445 Member

+192
    Christian
    Single
    Romans 8:28 ESV
    And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

Lord we lift you precious child up in prayer. We ask that you cover his situation.

We thank you that you already had the solution to his problem before the problem even occurred. That you Lord for your undying grace and mercy over this situation.

Thank you for making a way when it seems like there is no way.

You are an awesome and amazing God. We honor you in everything we are in Jesus' name, Amen.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List