HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Gaza isn't a country, its a city/area. Lebanon is mostly CHRISTIAN. But hey, even if every predominantly Muslim country in the region decided to whack Israel all at once...
A. That still isn't a coalition of the World
B. Would still take months and months of obvious preparation
C. Would mostly come from the West, South and East, virtually every direction other than North.

Lebanon is predominately Muslim. Some sites have it at 75% muslim. It doesn't matter if Gaza isn't a country...the area is listed.

A. Who said anything about a "coalition of the World"? If you read the scriptures I referenced, the nations/peoples are listed.

B. Whose to say that those preparations aren't in the works?

C. NO, the Bible refers to this army as a NORTHERN army...repeatedly.

Upvote 0

Zadok7000

Awake and Sober
Mar 21, 2005
Visit site
✟11,765.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
#1. It's symbolic. Locusts eat/destroy everything in their path just like the Northern army is described in Joel 2.

Exactly! Both Rev. 9 and Joel 2 reveal that this army not any army of flesh men (nor literal locusts).
- there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it
- when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded
- The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining

They are the same Locust Army as Rev. 9: And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.
These are the 4 stages of the Locust. IMHO, the 3rd-6th Trumpets.
We know real locusts have no King (Prov. 30:27), but the Locust Army does (Rev. 9:11). God calls this army His Army. They were cast out of heaven.

The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run.
vs
And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.

And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power...And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

Scorpions attack by paralyzing the central nervous system so their victim can't resist. Their spine and brain are co-opted. They come to Jerusalem to deceive; to spiritually kill with the Mark of the Beast in the forehead.

#2. Technically, I agree.

The point is, Russia has no interest in attacking Jerusalem. Never has, never will. As Ezekiel tells us, Gog attacks the House of Israel, not the House of Judah.

#3. No, the last 3 verses of Isaiah 17, not the first part.

Why separate it? The meaning of verses 12-14 is plain: don't forget God or you're going to pay, no matter who you are. Why is Damascus made "a runious heap"? Because thou hast forgotten the God of thy salvation, and hast not been mindful of the rock of thy strength...the harvest shall be a heap in the day of grief and of desperate sorrow.

Maybe Syria will participate in an attck on Jerusalem and that will constitute their "forgetting God" and bring devastation on their cities, but that is entirely different than the army that comes to Jerusalem in Joel 2.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

chingchang

Jul 17, 2008
New Braunfels, Texas
✟10,259.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
This all seems like rather a moveable feast.

You realise, of course, that credit and debit cards have already made currency virtually obsolete. Does this make my bank card "the mark"? Am I damned for using an ATM machine? Seems sort of unfair.

Jen's insight is spot-on IMHO. However...it is good to be sceptical...but avoid denial at all costs. BTW...you aren't damned *if* you take the mark. If you take the mark you were damned already! It is simply a fact that Yeshua's brethern will NOT take the mark. They know better.

I can see the signs and how this will eventually all fit nicely into what the Bible plainly says. However, "eventually" is the key word. We might be a few years out...or still a few hundred years out. All I know is that Yeshua commanded us not to worry. So I don't. And when death comes...I'll be ready.

CC

Upvote 0

chingchang

Jul 17, 2008
New Braunfels, Texas
✟10,259.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
p.s. If Obama turns out not to be the antichrist.. then there will be a few red faces on this forum.. he is already losing popularity in the polls. He'd better step into the third temple quick and declare himself to be God, or he will lose his chance for that role.

Stop it!...you're killin' me! ^_^

Upvote 0

necroforest

Jul 29, 2007
Washington DC
✟15,839.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Green
The Denver airport will be used as a transfer center for Christians and those who oppose the New World Order in the time of the end. It has a huge underground prison for detainees on their way to internment camps located through out America.

citation_needed.jpg

Upvote 0
May 12, 2008
✟16,310.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
NO, Christians are what is holding back the plans of the devil.

Then I predict no change in the world whatsoever if the rapture happens.

If we're the only thing holding back total chaos then the world is already lost.

Upvote 0