HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I didn't say I didn't see anything about a world GOVERNMENT I said I didn't see anything about a world CURRENCY

Right now, you can buy or sell because you have some form of money/currency or you can even trade goods and services.

In the future, as predicted in Revelation, there will be a global government and global financial system that will not allow people to buy or sell unless they take the mark of the beast.

Does that involve hard currency? no.

That involves a tattoo or microchip that keeps track of your buying and selling so that you cannot buy or sell unless the global entity knows about it and allows it. This gets rid of drug dealers, prostitution, gambling, and anything else that hides money from government taxes. This also controls the population of the world.

The global warming/climate change cap and trade system and the Obamacare plan as well as the takeover of banks, car companies, etc are the beginning of controlling the population. IT will be a global thing because God said so.

Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Right now, you can buy or sell because you have some form of money/currency or you can even trade goods and services.

In the future, as predicted in Revelation, there will be a global government and global financial system that will not allow people to buy or sell unless they take the mark of the beast.

That involves a tattoo or microchip that keeps track of your buying and selling so that you cannot buy or sell unless the global entity knows about it and allows it. This gets rid of drug dealers, prostitution, gambling, and anything else that hides money from government taxes. This also controls the population of the world.

The global warming/climate change cap and trade system and the Obamacare plan as well as the takeover of banks, car companies, etc are the beginning of controlling the population. IT will be a global thing because God said so.

When all forms of currency are unified and/or I'm required to have a tattoo or microchip to trade with no other alternative, THEN I'll worry. I don't see it happening in my lifetime.

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
When all forms of currency are unified and/or I'm required to have a tattoo or microchip to trade with no other alternative, THEN I'll worry. I don't see it happening in my lifetime.

The problem is that the last trumpet comes as a Northern army invades Israel (Joel 2). Following the last trumpet is the global government, global financial system with the mark of the beast.

You need to choose a side before that Northern army invasion of Israel...like NOW.

Israel going after Iran's nukes could be the start of WW3.

Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
The problem is that the last trumpet comes as a Northern army invades Israel (Joel 2). Following the last trumpet is the global government, global financial system with the mark of the beast.

You need to choose a side before that Northern army invasion of Israel...like NOW.

Could be. Again, I'll worry about it when it happens. No large, multi national armies on Israel's Northern borders that I'm aware of. Promise to let you know the moment I hear of one though.

Upvote 0
C

Chazemataz

Let me pose this question to you. Knowing that 300 million people live in the US, let's say that at least 40 million of those are fundamentalist Christians. They are among the most vocal group and have significant political power. They control most of the Republican party as we speak.

Do you honestly think that some idiot will announce one day in your lifetime, "Hey, you need this chip in your arm to buy and sell goods, if you don't then you will be sent to jail."
Do you have ANY idea how much of a STINK that would raise? Let me put it this way. Imagine, if you will, Obama passed another trillion dollar stimulus package, the courts ruled gay marriage was legal in every state, that anyone who believed in creationism had to be fired from a science position job, God was taken out of the pledge, and every public mention of the 10 commandments was removed. All this in one week, too.

The public outcry to the above would be nothing compared to how the outcry would be if Obama decided to institute the "chip to buy and sell" policy. Nothing.

Reactions: EnemyPartyII
Upvote 0

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative

I’ve been making notes, from what I think to be the ‘dispensationalist’ scenario.. to check it through and see if I can get to the truth about it, in each individual case.. So this is my reading of Joel 2..

A few things I noticed, one was talking about walking on and scaling walls. Another was columns of troops in strict formation. The sea to the east is probably the Persian gulf, and the sea to the west is the Red Sea. The army to the north is coming from the north of Palestine.
Reading on in Joel 2. v.28 And it shall come to pass afterwards, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh.. So that’s afterwards, according to the text, after these events, so the Holy Spirit was poured out during the time of Pentecost. So these events must have been before Pentecost. The warning about this army, might allude to the day of the Lord in the final day, but the whole thing is about historic Israel,.. the whole imagery is about an ancient people, with priesthood, who minister to the Lord.. any protestant would know that Jesus became the high priest during the Christian era, so I think I have made the case, that Joel 2 is not about a future event, and any northern Army, attacking the present day State of Israel, which happened to have been created by European Zionists for political/economic reasons, and not created by God.

A people come, great and strong: It’s hard to know what invasion Joel predicts. Probably Joel predicted an invasion that never happened because Judah responded to the invitation to repent and God held back this army. The 40-year godly reign of King Joash in Judah began right after the time of Joel’s prophecy.

There are some commentators who believe that Joel is referring back to the army of locusts, and describing them poetically. This is possible, but it seems best on balance to say that he writes of a literal human army that will come against an unrepentant Judah.

A fire devours before them, and behind them a flame burns: The urgent nature of this prophecy probably spurred Jehoiada to depose the wicked Queen Athaliah and set Joash on the throne, even though he was only seven years-old (2 Kings 11:4-21). Perhaps he would have waited until Joash was older, but Joel’s prophecy showed him that it had to be done immediately.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Let me pose this question to you. Knowing that 300 million people live in the US, let's say that at least 40 million of those are fundamentalist Christians. They are among the most vocal group and have significant political power. They control most of the Republican party as we speak.

Do you honestly think that some idiot will announce one day in your lifetime, "Hey, you need this chip in your arm to buy and sell goods, if you don't then you will be sent to jail."
Do you have ANY idea how much of a STINK that would raise? Let me put it this way. Imagine, if you will, Obama passed another trillion dollar stimulus package, the courts ruled gay marriage was legal in every state, that anyone who believed in creationism had to be fired from a science position job, God was taken out of the pledge, and every public mention of the 10 commandments was removed. All this in one week, too.

The public outcry to the above would be nothing compared to how the outcry would be if Obama decided to institute the "chip to buy and sell" policy. Nothing.

And if the born again Christians are gone, Chazemataz? Who will stand up for human rights then? There will be no one and this all will be implemented as the Bible says it will. "In the twinkling of an eye", the church will be removed and the devil will be given authority for 42 months. (1 Cor 15/Rev 12 & 13/ 2 Thess 2)

It amazes me that people think it'll never happen in their lifetime. It's forming right now. Everything will change in an instant.

Upvote 0

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
I was ripped off today at the local library.. (small potatoes i know) but i thought how the British people become corrupt, and is probably due to them having no base for morality. The British Empire was made on the character of the British people, the lack of corruption.. sad to see it all pass away.. but that's the way of it.
That thing where it was said, about people in the latter days.. having no love and all that.. i was thinking about that as well.. not everyone, but the zeitgeist i suppose.

Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I was ripped off today at the local library.. (small potatoes i know) but i thought how the British people become corrupt, and is probably due to them having no base for morality. The British Empire was made on the character of the British people, the lack of corruption.. sad to see it all pass away.. but that's the way of it.
That thing where it was said, about people in the latter days.. having no love and all that.. i was thinking about that as well.. not everyone, but the zeitgeist i suppose.

How do you get ripped off in a library? If someone convinced you you needed to pay for books on the way out, you may have problems bigger than the comming NWO

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
And if the born again Christians are gone, Chazemataz? Who will stand up for human rights then? There will be no one and this all will be implemented as the Bible says it will. "In the twinkling of an eye", the church will be removed and the devil will be given authority for 42 months. (1 Cor 15/Rev 12 & 13/ 2 Thess 2)

It amazes me that people think it'll never happen in their lifetime. It's forming right now. Everything will change in an instant.

Born again Christians aren't the only champions of human rights. Indeed, depending on who you define as a "born again Christian" some of them are decidedly ANTI human rights!

As for everything changing in an instant, you can't just throw together an invading Army over night. If a global coalition is going to invade Israel, we'll know about it several months before it happens.

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Born again Christians aren't the only champions of human rights. Indeed, depending on who you define as a "born again Christian" some of them are decidedly ANTI human rights!

When the Christians are gone, what remains are the godless and those who weren't ready. People will have a final chance to pick a side.

As for everything changing in an instant, you can't just throw together an invading Army over night. If a global coalition is going to invade Israel, we'll know about it several months before it happens.

Ezekiel 38/39 describes it as does Joel 2.

Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
When the Christians are gone, what remains are the godless and those who weren't ready. People will have a final chance to pick a side.
Um, thats well and good, but doesn't really address the point. You seemed to be claiming that only born again Christians care about human rights. I pointed out that this is not so.
Ezekiel 38/39 describes it as does Joel 2.
Um... do Ezekiel 38/39 or Joel 2 mention how a multi national invasion force can be assembled in less than a few months? If not, then we don't have anything to worry about.

I say again, multi national invasion forces don't just get thrown together. We will notice when one is being assembled.

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Um, thats well and good, but doesn't really address the point. You seemed to be claiming that only born again Christians care about human rights. I pointed out that this is not so.

NO, Christians are what is holding back the plans of the devil. When we are removed, all hell will break loose. There will be no one to stand up for morality and justice.

Um... do Ezekiel 38/39 or Joel 2 mention how a multi national invasion force can be assembled in less than a few months? If not, then we don't have anything to worry about.

I say again, multi national invasion forces don't just get thrown together. We will notice when one is being assembled.

Eze 38:9 Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.

Joe 2:2a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and blackness. Like dawn spreading across the mountains a large and mighty army comes, such as never was of old nor ever will be in ages to come.
Joe 2:6At the sight of them, nations are in anguish; every face turns pale.

Isa 17:12Woe to the multitude of many people, [which] make a noise like the noise of the seas; and to the rushing of nations, [that] make a rushing like the rushing of mighty waters!
Isa 17:13 The nations shall rush like the rushing of many waters: but [God] shall rebuke them, and they shall flee far off, and shall be chased as the chaff of the mountains before the wind, and like a rolling thing before the whirlwind.

It sounds to me like it's a flood, a cloud, rushing waters, like a storm.

Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
NO, Christians are what is holding back the plans of the devil. When we are removed, all hell will break loose. There will be no one to stand up for morality and justice.
So how do you account for all the many, many thoroughly moral and human rights defending non Christians in the world today?
I don't care what it sounds like to you. Large invasion forces take time to mobilise and gather at the LD. Mutli national ones take even longer. When it happens, we're going to have lots of warning. No such force is being gathered at present. Even if preperations to invader Israel started TODAY, they wouldn't be ready to do anything for 6 months. So I'd relax if I were you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So how do you account for all the many, many thoroughly moral and human rights defending non Christians in the world today?I don't care what it sounds like to you. Large invasion forces take time to mobilise and gather at the LD. Mutli national ones take even longer. When it happens, we're going to have lots of warning. No such force is being gathered at present. Even if preperations to invader Israel started TODAY, they wouldn't be ready to do anything for 6 months. So I'd relax if I were you.

All they would have to do is prepare a "joint military exercise" with neighboring countries and instead attack.

Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
All they would have to do is prepare a "joint military exercise" with neighboring countries and instead attack.

Joint military exercises don't "just happen" either. There's currently a biug one occuring in Australia with over 60,000 US and Australian personelle. Months and months of planing and preperation, and thats just for 2 countries, and not even for an invasion capable force.

Invasions don't just happen.

I know you really wish the world were about to end. But if the world ending relies on an invasion of Israel, its not going to happen this year.

Upvote 0

Zadok7000

Awake and Sober
Mar 21, 2005
Visit site
✟11,765.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

You may want to acquiesce on military matters to, you know, people in the military...

Upvote 0

Zadok7000

Awake and Sober
Mar 21, 2005
Visit site
✟11,765.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Like a swarm of locusts...not flesh men at all but satan's angels that come with him. The Locust Army comes to torture the mind/deceive, not attack militarily.

Upvote 0