Denver Airport Mural connection to Revelation

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
The plans of the enemy are on display and in the media for those with their eyes open.

There appears to be a spiritual law that humanity must be told in advance. Think about it...Hitler told everyone his plans in advance and people dismissed it.
Obama is doing the same thing.

2Cr 2:11in order that Satan might not outwit us. For we are not unaware of his schemes.

1Th 5:4But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

*weak voice* Obama? Huh?

But seriously... why would a super secret society advertise their plans through such oblique yet open methods? Further, if they're so all powerful and going to be government of the world... why don't they, you know, build a specific world government headquarters, rather than mucking around trying to make airports into such a centre after the fact? I mean, airports are a pretty specific type of building, I don't know that one would lend itself to being a government office particularly well.

By the way, I've seen the exact same claims made about the new High Court in Israel, buildings in Londoin, Washington, Los Angeles and I'm sure a bunch of other places. If they're going to become the one world government... why not just take over the Pentagon? Seems its ready made as a large central government control centre whereas Denver aiport seems to be best suited to be an... airport. Murals aside, of course. Having symbolic murals don't quite convert an airport into a government administration centre.

Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Here is a site with pics and other info about the airport with masonic symbols and the symbolism in Washington DC

Here is a brief UNCONFIRMED narrative: If you have more info please be sure to pass it along...

• The Queen of England has reportedly been buying up property in Colorado under a proxy.
  • There is a lot of "secret society" symbology at the airport, an AWFUL lot in fact
  • The symbolism apparent in the layout of the new Denver airport, some feel, says that it may be a control center for world control
  • Specifically, those involved in some very unusual government projects in the past, have remarked that the Denver area is where the establishment of the Western sector of the New World Order will be in the United States.
  • Denver is of very high altitude and ideal for safe underground building
  • The dedication or capstone of the new Denver Internation Airport is a masonic symbol.
  • If you visit the airport's south eastern side of the terminal you will find the Masonic Capstone in Granite.
  • This part of the terminal is called The Great Hall, which is known in Masonic lingo as their meeting hall.
  • On the Masonic Capstone is inscribed NEW WORLD AIRPORT COMMISION.
  • An eyewitness who has since "committed suicide" named Phil Schneider was a whistle blower re: Denver International Airport's underground facilities
  • He helped build the underground facilities and reportedly "killed" himself via a double tie catheter behind his own neck strangling himself. It goes without saying that it appears that he was MURDERED.
  • Phil also worked on other government underground facilities such as Area 51 and Dulce and more. See http://www.geocities.com/Area51/9357/ Which is a tribute to Phil, although I cannot vouch for the site myself
  • In the same general area as the Masonic capstone, there are Masonic designs inlaided in the floor, such as the expression DZIT DIT GAII, [anyone know EXACTLY what that means?]
  • Phil Schneider's father was a U-boat captain during the NAZI regime.
  • Apparently DZIT DIT GAII refers to the BLACK SUN some sort of NAZI symbology.
  • NAZI's apparently were into "BLACK SUN" worship, i.e. Saturn, i.e. Satanism, should not surprise us, I suppose
  • There are many murals at the airport of an EXTREMELY grotesque and apocalyptic nature.
  • After looking at the murals many come away saying that they may represent what the elites plan to do with us and world
  • One of the murals depicts 3 caskets containing dead people, each person representing people who the elites may want dead
  • Black woman, a Jewish woman, and an American Indian Woman
  • The casket ritual is common in the Skull & Bones Club whose members include George Bush
  • In the same mural is shown the destruction of city and forest, a little girl holding a Mayan Tablet that predicts destruction of Civilization
  • Another Mural depicts a green giant "Darth Vader" like figure wearing a gas mask destroying a city
  • In this mural women can be seen carrying DEAD BABIES
  • Another mural depicts a German boy collecting from all the other children of the world, all of the worlds weapons
  • the German boy has a HUGE IRON FIST and is pounding all the weapons into plowshares on an anvil
  • Operation Paperclip was a plan wherein NAZI's were brought into the US to be brought back into power after being financed and appearance altered
  • Many German nationals have been seen along Americans in more sensitive areas of the airport's underground facilities on a regular basis
  • The LUFTWAFFE has long had an EXTENSIVE base in New Mexico complete with towns where all signs are in GERMAN
  • The Artists who made the murals etc in DENVER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT have been interviewed wherein they first claimed that guidelines WERE provided for their work
  • Upon further investigation, they appear to have forgotten that they previously said guidelines were given
  • Another mural depicts nothing but mind-altering or poisonous plants and animals all of which are recognized as Masonic symbols worldwide
  • Most people are shocked by this weird art and are bewildered that such strange stuff is in the airport at all [not unlike the bizarre propaganda/art at the new IRS HQ]
  • Phil Schneider claimed during the last year of constuction that the underground airport system was being connected to a deep underground base
  • At least 8 levels deep
  • 4.5 square mile underground city
  • 88.5 square mile base underneath the airport [HARD to BELIEVE, huh] Your tax money at work ?
  • Rodney Stitch, author of Defrauding of America, claims to have a copy of a tape of a CIA agent paying off the mayor of Denver to get the airport built [$1.5 million payoff]
CLICK on each of these links, check back for updates...

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???DC

Dear Grace... with the very best will in the world... there doesn't seem to be a lot of evidence here. There's a granite capstone we can see, and the rest is all supposition, rumour and fantasy. Show me a photo of the underground prison facility or something, will ya?

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
*weak voice* Obama? Huh?

But seriously... why would a super secret society advertise their plans through such oblique yet open methods? Further, if they're so all powerful and going to be government of the world... why don't they, you know, build a specific world government headquarters, rather than mucking around trying to make airports into such a centre after the fact? I mean, airports are a pretty specific type of building, I don't know that one would lend itself to being a government office particularly well.

By the way, I've seen the exact same claims made about the new High Court in Israel, buildings in Londoin, Washington, Los Angeles and I'm sure a bunch of other places. If they're going to become the one world government... why not just take over the Pentagon? Seems its ready made as a large central government control centre whereas Denver aiport seems to be best suited to be an... airport. Murals aside, of course. Having symbolic murals don't quite convert an airport into a government administration centre.

I don't know that they are intent on taking over the airport. I think they are advertizing their plans. They speak with the language of symbolism. Only those within the organization understand the symbolism...and even at that...only those at the highest levels understand the deeper, darker meanings.

They are also responsible for the crop circles. They are communicating plans through symbolism.

It's like Satan is marking his territory, peeing in different places all over the world, claiming people and buildings as his own.

tracing_boards_from_st_andrews_lodge_6.jpg

Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Why would they want to advertise their plans Jen?

Surely... if they WANT to advertise them, they put them in a press release. If they DON'T want to advertise them, then they wouldn't do ANYTHING that draws attention. Either way, having obscure artists paint murals in out of the way airports with highly obscure symbolism doesn't make a lot of sense.

Crop circles? Really?

And I'm keen to hear what Obama has to do with all this too.

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
So Freemasons are making the crop circles... not, say... someone with access to the same websites you have access to who thinks it would be a funny prank to make the crop circles reference masonic stuff?

And just who do the one world currency people think they are? You think that has any basis in reality whatsoever?

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Why would they want to advertise their plans Jen?

Surely... if they WANT to advertise them, they put them in a press release. If they DON'T want to advertise them, then they wouldn't do ANYTHING that draws attention. Either way, having obscure artists paint murals in out of the way airports with highly obscure symbolism doesn't make a lot of sense.

Crop circles? Really?

And I'm keen to hear what Obama has to do with all this too.

Like I said, it appears to be a spiritual law. Look at all of the bad things that happened, even in the Bible...Daniel in the lions den was a result of a decree, same with Nebuchadnezzar's statue, the Jews were to be slaughtered by decree in Esther's day, Hitler announced his intentions...we are warned about everything. Historically, we really don't do anything about it.
This is what is happening today. All around us the enemy has declared his intentions. Evil men strangely think it's a good idea. Good men either stand up to it or do nothing. The blind deny that it's even happening.

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So Freemasons are making the crop circles... not, say... someone with access to the same websites you have access to who thinks it would be a funny prank to make the crop circles reference masonic stuff?

And just who do the one world currency people think they are? You think that has any basis in reality whatsoever?

What would be the purpose of a non-mason wasting his time pranking masonic stuff? It is the masons, themselves. Only they know the meaning of the symbolism.

I don't understand your second question. That coin is what Medvedev was handing to world leaders at the G-8 as the new global currency one week ago:

Medvedev Shows Off Sample Coin of New ?World Currency? at G-8 - Bloomberg.com

Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Like I said, it appears to be a spiritual law. Look at all of the bad things that happened, even in the Bible...Daniel in the lions den was a result of a decree, same with Nebuchadnezzar's statue, the Jews were to be slaughtered by decree in Esther's day, Hitler announced his intentions...we are warned about everything. Historically, we really don't do anything about it.
This is what is happening today. All around us the enemy has declared his intentions. Evil men strangely think it's a good idea. Good men either stand up to it or do nothing. The blind deny that it's even happening.
Did Hitler announce his intentions through obscure murals in out of the way airports?

Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
What would be the purpose of a non-mason wasting his time pranking masonic stuff? It is the masons, themselves. Only they know the meaning of the symbolism.
What would be the purpose? Maybe they enjoy seeing people like yourself believe in conspiracy theories. Exactly the same sort of thing that motivates any other UFO or paranormal hoaxer. And if only they know what the symnbolism means, then why gfo to all the effort of putting it in a crop circle if no one can understand its meaning?

I don't understand your second question. That coin is what Medvedev was handing to world leaders at the G-8 as the new global currency one week ago:

Medvedev Shows Off Sample Coin of New ?World Currency? at G-8 - Bloomberg.com
Huh. How about that. So, does anyone outside of Russia think this is a good idea? Does the UN endorse it? Have any countries signed up for it? Is it recognised with an official exchange rate?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What would be the purpose? Maybe they enjoy seeing people like yourself believe in conspiracy theories. Exactly the same sort of thing that motivates any other UFO or paranormal hoaxer. And if only they know what the symnbolism means, then why gfo to all the effort of putting it in a crop circle if no one can understand its meaning?

I think the masons have been using crop circles as a means of communicating their agenda, timing/etc to fellow masons who understand the symbolism while keeping the general public in the dark. It's the same with the murals at the Denver airport and the weird symbolism in the Israeli Court building.

Huh. How about that. So, does anyone outside of Russia think this is a good idea? Does the UN endorse it? Have any countries signed up for it? Is it recognised with an official exchange rate?

There are calls for a global currency/global financial system all over the place. The coin/currency is just the physical manifestation of that.
The Bible predicts that the future financial system will entail a mark in the right hand or forehead but it will be global. Therefore, this is an immediate precursor to that because it sets up a GLOBAL system. The technology is here for an implanted chip....as a matter of fact, Zogby's Research and Neilsen's research has been asking people if they would accept a brain implant if it benefitted them. So, they are testing the waters for the future, just as the Bible predicted.

Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I think the masons have been using crop circles as a means of communicating their agenda, timing/etc to fellow masons who understand the symbolism while keeping the general public in the dark. It's the same with the murals at the Denver airport and the weird symbolism in the Israeli Court building.
O...kay... so what, they don't have phones? Email?

There are calls for a global currency/global financial system all over the place. The coin/currency is just the physical manifestation of that.
The Bible predicts that the future financial system will entail a mark in the right hand or forehead but it will be global. Therefore, this is an immediate precursor to that because it sets up a GLOBAL system. The technology is here for an implanted chip....as a matter of fact, Zogby's Research and Neilsen's research has been asking people if they would accept a brain implant if it benefitted them. So, they are testing the waters for the future, just as the Bible predicted.

Yeah, I hear these sorts of claims a lot. Chapter and verse where a global currency is predicted please?

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Indeed. I would agree with you.

So... where is the Mein Kempf pertaining to the Freemasons?

How is Daniel in the Lion's Den related to Freemasons? That wasn't the point I was making, you see.

The point I was making is that it appears the devil is restricted to announcing his evil plans in some form before carrying them out.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
How is Daniel in the Lion's Den related to Freemasons? That wasn't the point I was making, you see.

The point I was making is that it appears the devil is restricted to announcing his evil plans in some form before carrying them out.

Even if we accept this utterly unBiblical and unsupported hypothesis for the sake of argument, my question stands.

Mein Kempf is a clear, unambiguous statement about Hitler's goals and motives. If you read Mein Kempf prior to the 1930s, you'd have a pretty clear idea of Hitler's ambitions.

So, if thats the standard of announcement the devil has to make regarding his future plans, where is the similar one for the freemasons? Are you contending that vague murals in obscuyre airports are analogous to mein kempf?

Upvote 0

Super Kal

the goal is to be more like You, and less like me
Nov 3, 2008
Mankato
✟25,396.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Yeah, I hear these sorts of claims a lot. Chapter and verse where a global currency is predicted please?

Revelation 13:15-17
15 And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain.
16 Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead,
17 so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
O...kay... so what, they don't have phones? Email?

I don't think they keep a record of members or make it public. You must understand that one symbol has different meanings the deeper into Freemasonry a man goes. The symbolism of the crop circles, the murals, the buildings, etc would have significance to the people who are at the top.

It won't be a global currency. The currency is a precursor. It will be a global government and global financial system and only those who accept a mark in their right hand or forehead will be allowed to buy and sell. Buying and Selling is a financial system. (Taking the mark means that you will receive eternal damnation.)

Rev 13:7He was given power to make war against the saints and to conquer them. And he was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation. (GLOBAL)
Rev 13:8All inhabitants of the earth (GLOBAL) will worship the beast-all whose names have not been written in the book of life belonging to the Lamb that was slain from the creation of the world
Rev 13:16He also forced everyone (GLOBAL), small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead,
Rev 13:17so that no one could buy or sell (FINANCIAL SYSTEM) unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

The above verses are describing a global government and a global financial system which are the very things that the leaders of the world are calling for. Rev 13 says that the global government will be "given a mouth" which is a representative or leader which is the anti-christ.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Even if we accept this utterly unBiblical and unsupported hypothesis for the sake of argument, my question stands.

Mein Kempf is a clear, unambiguous statement about Hitler's goals and motives. If you read Mein Kempf prior to the 1930s, you'd have a pretty clear idea of Hitler's ambitions.

So, if thats the standard of announcement the devil has to make regarding his future plans, where is the similar one for the freemasons? Are you contending that vague murals in obscuyre airports are analogous to mein kempf?

I'm saying that a forewarning is a forewarning regardless of the form it takes. The murals and symbolism are not the only forewarnings we are receiving. They are all around us.

Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Revelation 13:15-17
15 And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain.
16 Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead,
17 so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.

I don't see any mention of a global currency there. Seems that that is more of a subjective interpretation than an obvious prophecy.

Upvote 0