Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
While it contains a lot if historical facts, there is a slight bias and/or lack of understanding in their interpretation (and so I would say inaccuracies) in relation to the EO Church (with which I am most familiar on these points). I think it is difficult for anyone to have such a wide base of understanding as to be able to accurately speak of all of them. Perhaps other sections might be similarly affected - I cannot say.

But if there is a concern that denominations exist, we would agree. However, in the process of the way history has actually happened, and out of charity for the majority who surely sought to be faithful to the truth as they understood it, it's difficult to be condemnatory.

Would that there was a solution, but it is unlikely all of Christendom could agree on one, unless God Himself intervenes. There are too many key doctrines that good people would be unwilling to compromise on. Though logic dictates that they can't all be right, when they have competing doctrines.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,236,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Interesting site. I'd like to know more about the people who run it. For example, does anyone recognize that odd symbol at the top right of their page? I can't make it out as anything.
That symbol is T F S, which stands for their organization Truth For Saints. Whatever that is. Whether it is actual truth or not. Not clear what they believe. Looks like one person with time on his hands that put together a bunch of stuff. Is it accurate? Donno.

• Informative
Reactions: Theodoric
Upvote 0

Theodoric

Feb 21, 2018
Tennessee
✟18,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
That symbol is T F S, which stands for their organization Truth For Saints. Whatever that is. Whether it is actual truth or not. Not clear what they believe. Looks like one person with time on his hands that put together a bunch of stuff. Is it accurate? Donno.

That's a "TFS"? If he has "time on his hands", maybe he should take a class in Photoshop.

Upvote 0