Denise driving her grandma Antoinette to Conneticut from PA

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:crossrc: :groupray: Hi Warriors!
Just asking a good trip and safe travel for these two as they travel today and back tomorrow. They are visiting Conneticut where the grandma was born 83yrs ago.

The grandma cant walk, and is shut-in alot. Praying that Denise will be able to handle this adventure and that they will enjoy the time together and it will be a blessing for the elderly grandma, Antoinette.:crossrc:

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
:crossrc: :groupray: Hi Warriors!
Just asking a good trip and safe travel for these two as they travel today and back tomorrow. They are visiting Conneticut where the grandma was born 83yrs ago.

The grandma cant walk, and is shut-in alot. Praying that Denise will be able to handle this adventure and that they will enjoy the time together and it will be a blessing for the elderly grandma, Antoinette.:crossrc:

O Heavenly Father provide travleing mercies for this trip and may they return safely too
cross.gif

We Stand In Agreement And Lift This Matter To You Father In Jesus Name
Holy Father I Kneel Before You In The Spirit Of Humility. You Are A Mighty God. You Have Given Us So Much Through Your Beloved Son Jesus. I Praise You Almighty God . I Love You Almighty God. I Glorify You And Only You Almighty Father. The Needs Are Many Father As You Know. I Ask You Enter Each Need Here Father With Your Miraculous Holy Spirit As Only You Can Do. We Stand In Agreement And Know To Expect A Miracle Father As Jesus Taught Us In Matthew 18-19. Jesus Said,"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." I Praise You Father Forever And Ever. In Jesus Holy Name I Pray.
Amen
icon11.gif

Upvote 0