Dallas
✟870,771.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
And yet, it wasn't conservatives who lit the fires and committed the violence that cost the lives of 25 people and billions of dollars in damage to our nation after George floyed died.

Maxine Water (democrat) has a long record of violent rhetoric that leads to such things: Opinion | Maxine Waters’s Long History of Reckless Rhetoric

As does Chuck Schumer (democrat):

"You Have Released The Whirlwind And You Will Pay The Price"​

Plenty more examples exist, as does the remnants of the damage done by their lack of decorum (and worse).
The discussion is about decorum in the halls of Congress. Do try to keep your responses on topic.

Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟193,834.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
And yet, it wasn't conservatives who lit the fires and committed the violence that cost the lives of 25 people and billions of dollars in damage to our nation after George floyed died.

It was conservatives who killed George floyed and set the resulting events in motion.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟870,771.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Right, which is where it's acceptable to wear a Carheartt hoodie to work instead of a suit and tie. (John Fetterman--Democrat)
Get back to us once Jim Jordan starts wearing a suit.

• Agree
Reactions: JustOneWay
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,153.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Some Democrat senators laughed at Marjorie for being ridiculous and I laughed along with them.
I agree that some Senators should have been more critical of the BLM riots, but that is not relevant.
I agree that people should not be attacked with a cane for opposing slavery, but that is not relevant.
Congresspeople, not senators.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟649,971.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Get back to us once Jim Jordan starts wearing a suit.

images.jpg

Ok, I'm back.

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I got no problem with Fetterman dressed like that. At least he's closer to actually representing the people who voted for him and not the people who bought his spot in government.
Are you saying the majority of Pennsylvanians are mentally challenged?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟870,771.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Are you saying the majority of Pennsylvanians are mentally challenged?
Where did you get the insipid idea that Sen. Fetterman is "mentally challenged"? Do you even know what a stroke is?

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟298,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Wow ... How on earth are these people even in office?

From the first to the last elementary school children are better behaved!

After witnessing that, it leaves me feeling like the country as a whole is just done.... Just done and without hope.

Well, first she won a primary in a conservative area (one she relocated to as her suburban Atlanta neighborhood was trending purple.)

Then her Democratic opponent suddenly left the state.

Next. Win office.

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Where did you get the insipid idea that Sen. Fetterman is "mentally challenged"? Do you even know what a stroke is?
I don't know what you think i was referring to but I surely do not think Fetterman is mentally challenged because he had a stroke. I am quite familiar with strokes. My family has a history of them. You seem to be contending that Fetterman's stroke is responsible for the moronic ideas he has held for decades prior to having the stroke. Do you actually believe that strokes act retroactively and that they cause people to have asinine ideas?

• Haha
Reactions: Hammster
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟141,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I don't know what you think i was referring to but I surely do not think Fetterman is mentally challenged because he had a stroke. I am quite familiar with strokes. My family has a history of them. You seem to be contending that Fetterman's stroke is responsible for the moronic ideas he has held for decades prior to having the stroke. Do you actually believe that strokes act retroactively and that they cause people to have asinine ideas?
If “hey, let’s try different things to see if that maybe it works better, for more people!?” is moronic, count me in(sane).

Reactions: MotoToTheMax
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟649,971.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
If “hey, let’s try different things to see if that maybe it works better, for more people!?” is moronic, count me in(sane).
Electing a guy who just had a stroke, can't function while doing his job and ends up in the hospital for the first month of his term, and can't dress appropriately for the job is the best thing someone could come up with as something "different"? Sounds like better people are needed to come up with better ideas.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,550.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Electing a guy who just had a stroke, can't function while doing his job and ends up in the hospital for the first month of his term, and can't dress appropriately for the job is the best thing someone could come up with as something "different"? Sounds like better people are needed to come up with better ideas.
Sounds like an issue for his constituency in Pennsylvania. Are you one? If not, why would you care?

In college I had a professor who had a stroke. He was mentally capable but physically handicapped. Are you sure Fetterman in mentally challenged? Are you a doctor? Do you have any medical evidence that he is incapable of performing his duties?

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟649,971.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Sounds like an issue for his constituency in Pennsylvania. Are you one? If not, why would you care?

In college I had a professor who had a stroke. He was mentally capable but physically handicapped. Are you sure Fetterman in mentally challenged? Are you a doctor? Do you have any medical evidence that he is incapable of performing his duties?
He votes on issues that affect the entire country, not just PA.

Upvote 0

probinson

Legend
Aug 16, 2005
PA
Visit site
✟134,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

I live in PA. I care.

In college I had a professor who had a stroke. He was mentally capable but physically handicapped.

Cool story, bro.

Are you sure Fetterman in mentally challenged? Are you a doctor? Do you have any medical evidence that he is incapable of performing his duties?

I watched Fetterman in the debate. It was painful to watch. It's clear to any objective observer that he has severe challenges that would cause one to rightly question his ability to discharge his duties. The only reason he won is because Oz was such an awful candidate from the word go. People didn't so much vote for Fetterman as they voted against Oz.

Stroke victim or snake oil salesman? Yes, this is what politics in PA has come to.

Upvote 0