Demonstrators beat man that supported Trump

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,230.00
Faith
Pentecostal
In Minneapolis demonstrators beat a man that had a Trump sticker on his car. They also trashed his car.

Demonstrators were protesting in response to the death of George Floyd who died when an officer knelt on his neck.

While the demonstration was certainly understandable, it is not acceptable to beat up an innocent man and damage his vehicle. Some businesses were also vandalized. Which is also completely unacceptable. I hope they locate and prosecute those that danag d businesses and assaulted the man. I also hope they prosecute the officers as well and I hope justice is served on all accounts.
Man with 'Trump' on his car beaten by activists protesting death of George Floyd in Minneapolis: report

tbstor

Sifting through the unknowable.
May 23, 2020
Baltimore
✟28,633.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Demonstrators were protesting in response to the death of George Floyd who died when an officer knelt on his neck.
That's the official reason, anyway. Though it would appear there were some other motives.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,163,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yeah, fires and looting in Minneapolis right now. Always hated driving through that city, can't imagine what it's like now.. although some people are firing fireworks too, lol.

Upvote 0

Craig Wentworth

May 27, 2020
Gilford
✟15,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
There have been many evil historical events that go beyond credibile explanation. When evil has control over the common man we call on good to cleanse the earth. Sadly many good people will be sacrificed, public disorder will increase, but the evil must be removed. The pandemic is just the first of many events that has exposed the greed, hate, and Godless banter we see everyday. Its a battle between good and evil and this evil man must be removed. Once again the Father has engaged the fight and we are in his hands. We see the weakness of man to stand up to evil everyday and is the first sign the Father is coming to free us.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: LostMarbels
Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,230.00
Faith
Pentecostal
There have been many evil historical events that go beyond credibile explanation. When evil has control over the common man we call on good to cleanse the earth. Sadly many good people will be sacrificed, public disorder will increase, but the evil must be removed. The pandemic is just the first of many events that has exposed the greed, hate, and Godless banter we see everyday. Its a battle between good and evil and this evil man must be removed. Once again the Father has engaged the fight and we are in his hands. We see the weakness of man to stand up to evil everyday and is the first sign the Father is coming to free us.

Who's the good is this scenario?

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,230.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Sounds like they need to call out the cops and just start killing until the riots stop.

Seems a little over the top to me. I guess the rioters tried to get into the police department and they were hit with rubber bullets. I don't think killing the rioters is necessary. But prosecutions might be. If we want a civil society rioting and looting and assaulting people who are Trump supporters are not the way to go about it.

How about letting the justice system do it's work. The cops have been fired and now prosecutions are coming. March all you want with all the signs you want. But destroying people's property and beating innocent people up are not going to solve anything. Any more than running people over with cars does.

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
In Minneapolis demonstrators beat a man that had a Trump sticker on his car. They also trashed his car.

While the demonstration was certainly understandable, it is not acceptable to beat up an innocent man and damage his vehicle. Some businesses were also vandalized. Which is also completely unacceptable. I hope they locate and prosecute those that danag d businesses and assaulted the man. I also hope they prosecute the officers as well and I hope justice is served on all accounts.
Man with 'Trump' on his car beaten by activists protesting death of George Floyd in Minneapolis: report
Before we pass judgment on anyone, I'd have to know what activities this man was doing that he may have been attacking the others. There's nothing wrong with standing your ground if someone like the Trump-supporter attacks. It is self-defense. Also, sounds like a false flag - for all we know the man hates non-Trump-supporters so much that he trashed his own car to blame it on the same people he made up the attack story about.

Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,261,063.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat

I heard the National Guard has been called out in Minneapolis. If that is true, it is probably well past due.

• Agree
Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
How about letting the justice system do it's work. The cops have been fired and now prosecutions are coming.

Only after the video went viral. Some things can't be swept under the rug.

March all you want with all the signs you want. But destroying people's property and beating innocent people up are not going to solve anything. Any more than running people over with cars does.

Agreed -- but they tried kneeling peacefully, and that didn't go over very well.

Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,261,063.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
Only after the video went viral. Some things can't be swept under the rug.

Agreed -- but they tried kneeling peacefully, and that didn't go over very well.

I don't find arson and violence an acceptable form of protest, and I doubt many other people do as well.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,230.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Before we pass judgment on anyone, I'd have to know what activities this man was doing that he may have been attacking the others. There's nothing wrong with standing your ground if someone like the Trump-supporter attacks. It is self-defense. Also, sounds like a false flag - for all we know the man hates non-Trump-supporters so much that he trashed his own car to blame it on the same people he made up the attack story about.
:scratch:

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I don't find arson and violence an acceptable form of protest, and I doubt many other people do as well.

Neither do I...

mawIjEB6_wm4NhoMt4oX3YPnP0jh0DAf1MCPWlTi83ViY-WI_Ak9HekwrXVTea-3tgg_CfTXqwEAWkHUHFO6uDUs62eWHnlwRDFKPlno_-1Fw88Uk_wKI3GA

Whoops, my bad; that was just Philadelphia after the Eagles won the Super Bowl.

(good thing they didn't lose!)

Upvote 0

Sistrin

We are such stuff as dreams are made on...
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Location Location Location
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Of course they did, that is how leftist express their compassion.

Upvote 0

Sistrin

We are such stuff as dreams are made on...
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Location Location Location
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Whoops, my bad; that was just Philadelphia after the Eagles won the Super Bowl.

And another red herring.

Also, logically, and in context of simple third-grade common sense, one bad act does not justify another.

• Agree
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
And another red herring.

Also, logically, and in context of simple third-grade common sense, one bad act does not justify another.

Nobody was claiming that it did... did you?

I'll say this much -- it's the good thing the Vikings never won the Super Bowl; Minneapolis would be a smoking crater.

Upvote 0