Not open for further replies.

Sri

Dec 26, 2006
✟8,326.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
pray for the demons to stay away. I command them to leave in jesus name and i pray and am not involved in the demonic and yet i see them. so anyways. i know that commanding them to leave in jesus name is the best way. any advice and prayer would be great. i want to overcome this. i want them to stay away all the time. all the time. amen.

Sri

Dec 26, 2006
✟8,326.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
thanks they have been attacking me like crazy. i used to sleep in an underground home with no windows in my bedroom in the dark where you can't even see your own hand in front of your face ever since i was a little girl i slept in pitch darkest black the only time i had a demon in my life was when my dad bought me a halloween tape and it had demonic noises on it the demon came after me and the wind of the demon grabbed my feet and started pulling me off the bed and i prayed to God and my mom opened the door to my room and turned the light on and it went away. After that i grabbed the bible and prayed to God and ever since then had no problems with demons. threw the tape away and knew to be careful not let things in even if it seemed innocent like just a halloween tape. never had any problems. serving god not sinning and still serving god not sinning. slept in pitch black no problems. couldnt' even sleep with the light on all the time. but now they attack me all the time and it is freakn scary. i pray and command them to go to hell and that seems to keep them away from me but they don't leave and i am scared it is so bad i couldn't sleep lots of nights and even fell asleep with my eyes open one night and woke up staring at my closet with my closet light on at a demon hand groping my coats. i command them to go to hell and just prayed scared and slept with my eyes open i have no idea how i did that because i can't sleep with my eyes open every night. they were coming in my room left and right and in the daytime down the hallway i closed my door and spoke and yelled in tongues and command the demons to go to hell where they belong. please pray for me. i am a believer and i know what i know and i am not sinning or opening doors for them and i know not to get into that hog wash that says to ask their names or talk to them or anything bad like that or superstitions. i know the very best things to do is to take authority and i need help with that. please help me. amen.

Upvote 0
Mar 16, 2013
Southampton, England
✟9,990.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Luke 10:17-20 AMP
The seventy returned with joy, saying, Lord, even the demons are subject to us in Your name! [18] And He said to them, I saw Satan falling like a lightning flash from heaven. [19] Behold! I have given you authority and power to trample upon serpents and scorpions, and physical and mental strength and ability over all the power that the enemy possesses; and nothing shall in any way harm you. [20] Nevertheless, do not rejoice at this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rejoice that your names are enrolled in heaven.

Upvote 0

toolite

Jul 1, 2008
Orlando, Florida
✟5,058.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
thanks they have been attacking me like crazy. i used to sleep in an underground home with no windows in my bedroom in the dark where you can't even see your own hand in front of your face ever since i was a little girl i slept in pitch darkest black the only time i had a demon in my life was when my dad bought me a halloween tape and it had demonic noises on it the demon came after me and the wind of the demon grabbed my feet and started pulling me off the bed and i prayed to God and my mom opened the door to my room and turned the light on and it went away. After that i grabbed the bible and prayed to God and ever since then had no problems with demons. threw the tape away and knew to be careful not let things in even if it seemed innocent like just a halloween tape. never had any problems. serving god not sinning and still serving god not sinning. slept in pitch black no problems. couldnt' even sleep with the light on all the time. but now they attack me all the time and it is freakn scary. i pray and command them to go to hell and that seems to keep them away from me but they don't leave and i am scared it is so bad i couldn't sleep lots of nights and even fell asleep with my eyes open one night and woke up staring at my closet with my closet light on at a demon hand groping my coats. i command them to go to hell and just prayed scared and slept with my eyes open i have no idea how i did that because i can't sleep with my eyes open every night. they were coming in my room left and right and in the daytime down the hallway i closed my door and spoke and yelled in tongues and command the demons to go to hell where they belong. please pray for me. i am a believer and i know what i know and i am not sinning or opening doors for them and i know not to get into that hog wash that says to ask their names or talk to them or anything bad like that or superstitions. i know the very best things to do is to take authority and i need help with that. please help me. amen.

When you feel you are in torment.. focus your mind on God and it will pass..

Glory To God

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ash8676

Seeker of Answers To Life
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2013
So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lord, free her from the torment of the enemy and allow her to be free from the grip of the enemy. That she can have a life free of torment and that the demons do not return to hurt her. I pray for this, in Jesus name, Amen.

Have you asked a pastor to come to your house and have him/her to pray over your room? That can help, have a pastor anoint your room and home will help keep the demons at bay.

Try reading Luke 6:46-49 and Mathew 7:5. I found a website where there are prayers to help cast out demons from oneself:
Deliverance Prayer: How to Cast out Demons from Yourself « Dangerous But Good

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ash8676

Seeker of Answers To Life
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2013
So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You can try this, I found this on a website that has prayers for many things:

I break the power of every principality, powers, rulers of darkness and wicked spirits in my life, and every evil work directed against me in the Name of Jesus Christ! I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my life to protect me from the evil one, and I claim the power of the Holy Spirit over all of the kingdom of darkness, for greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. Satan, you and your minions have no authority in my life for I belong to the Lord, Jesus Christ, and I am seated with Him in the heavens. I command you, evil spirit (s), to let go and leave my life (or body), and I bind you from hurting anyone in the process, in the name of Jesus Christ, GO!

Upvote 0

TamaraLynne

Veteran
Mar 13, 2006
Michigan
✟11,138.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My kids :) Bless them ...roll their eyes at me alot..but what took me years to understand was that God abides in us. His feet are where our feet are and his hands are where our hands are...basically from head to toe God is in us. When I found out that after I invited Jesus in that I had asked him to posses me...that Jesus was in me then his feet touched everywhere my feet touched :) then I realized the very ground I walked on became Holy Ground :) The more territory we claim for God the more of a fight we might have in the beginning from the enemy. But God is sooooo much bigger then the enemy :) You will have victory because God is on your side!

:angel:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.