Not open for further replies.

Sri

Dec 26, 2006
✟8,326.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i was always taught to rebuke demons, but i learned that this only makes them angrier and more controlling. so i started commanding them to go to hell in Jesus' name and that helps when it doesn't i pray for them to go away i say the name of Jesus out loud and drink lots of water so i pee when i am supposed to because it is like marking your territory in the spirit realm not that i don't pee in a toilet or anything. Anywho, i don't invite demons into my life. i stay away from stuff and i am very strict and conservative when it comes to what movies i watch and what books i read etc. yet sometimes demons still come at me and so i was wondering what anyone has to say about it. these are the methods that keep them away from me for the most part, but there are different kinds of demons and it is not important to give them authority and know there names that is devil junk so anywho prayers and advice appreciated and please don't tell me i have opened a door to let them in my life.I walk in Christ daily and i am not to judge my discernment tells me many people don't and don't walk in their authority as a believer. the armor of God is real i have come to learn so i put it on and keep it on and keep my sheild of faith up. so please agree with me in prayer for the demons to flee like they are supposed to i don't understand territorial demons or anything like that and alien garbage. i just know what i know works and why it works and need a bit of prayer and advice for the things that aren't working. after all people say they are hallucinations but how can that be when my friends can see them too and they are not on drugs. so anyways. not hallucinations. what are hallucinations anyways unless your seeing like a purple elephant in your room or something.

BlessedLYT

Nov 13, 2007
✟8,341.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I am praying. I have seen demons and they even came to me in the form of my mom. Not through her but in her form. I prayed so hard it didnt stop. So I got others to pray for me and over me and spent a lot of time in my word and listening to spiritual uplifting songs (Tamala Mann, Casting Crowns, Hillsong, etc...) it wasnt the song itself I listened to but the words. I couldnt watch tv because the media just made it worse. I had to buckle down and understand this was a fight for my soul. I was afraid, i was angry, I thought I was losing. It was not over night breakthrough, it took time. I gave up many times but God never gave up. Talk to God tell Him you trust Him and only Him. Get with a pastor have him or her to pray over you. Even if you have no church home no person of God will reject doing God's work because you do not go to their church. You have to think of everything who you let into your home. You have to consider that someone else in your life may be a source and you have to pray God reveals this to you. Be careful of any company you keep from now on but esp now. I really believe the suffering is only as big as the task to be completed in Christ by that person. You have to pray with confidence and trust that it is done.

Upvote 0

Ash8676

Seeker of Answers To Life
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2013
So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lord, help this individual and free her from the grip of the enemy, that the demons leave her alone. Let her be protected with the blood of your son and that angels walk with her to help with the fight. I pray for this, in Jesus name, Amen.

I have seen demons before and I was accused of opening doors, but it was not true. It had a lot to do with ex-family and what they were doing, like misusing prayer to hurt me and others. Yes, demons do get more aggressive and do not want to leave, even when telling them in the name of Jesus to leave. Have you tried going to a church and asking them to pray over, especially a pastor? That will help with the fight against the enemy and the grip he seems to want over you.
The demons I have seen looked like the bad guys from "Lord of the rings", the ones that chased the hobbits for the ring. I have also seen some take the form of my ex-parent and a few looked like ones in the movie "Bless the child". Sometime the enemy will take forms of things that are familiar to you, to use to hurt you and torment you as well.

Upvote 0
Mar 16, 2013
Southampton, England
✟9,990.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Matthew 10:8 AMP
Cure the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, drive out demons. Freely (without pay) you have received, freely (without charge) give.

Mark 3:15 AMP
And to have authority and power to heal the sick and to drive out demons:

Mark 16:17-18 AMP
And these attesting signs will accompany those who believe: in My name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new languages; [18] They will pick up serpents; and even if they drink anything deadly, it will not hurt them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will get well.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.