✟131,197.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Ahhhhhh.

Forget the flat earth, the existence of evil spirits is causing me more cognitive dissonance than anything before it.

So I've been a Christian for quite some time but I was kept from understanding just how intrusive and prevalent evil spirits are.

I had always thought demons (aka evil spirits) were a rare case if at all.

Or that you needed to practice black magic or take hallucinogenic chemicals to encounter fallen spirits.

I've been very sceptical regarding them.

And I never seriously accepted the fact that Jesus and His disciples cast demons out.

I guess I've been brainwashed being educated in the modern world where naturalistic sciences are the rule and the norm.

E.g. Naturalistic Psychology/Psychiatry was the answer to behavioural problems, and drugs were needed to correct chemical imbalances along with cognitive therapy.

Reading the book of Enoch has put some puzzle pieces together in my recent inquiry.

Specifically:

Chapter 15 Enoch

1. And He answered and said to me, and I heard His voice: 'Fear not, Enoch, thou righteous man and scribe of righteousness: approach hither and hear my voice. 2. And go, say to ⌈⌈the Watchers of heaven⌉⌉, who have sent thee to intercede ⌈⌈for them: "You should intercede"⌉⌉ for men, and not men for you: 3. Wherefore have ye left the high, holy, and eternal heaven, and lain with women, and defiled yourselves with the daughters of men and taken to yourselves wives, and done like the children of earth, and begotten giants (as your) sons? 4. And

p. 43

though ye were holy, spiritual, living the eternal life, you have defiled yourselves with the blood of women, and have begotten (children) with the blood of flesh, and, as the children of men, have lusted after flesh and blood as those ⌈also⌉ do who die and perish. 5. Therefore have I given them wives also that they might impregnate them, and beget children by them, that thus nothing might be wanting to them on earth. 6. But you were ⌈formerly⌉ spiritual, living the eternal life, and immortal for all generations of the world. 7. And therefore I have not appointed wives for you; for as for the spiritual ones of the heaven, in heaven is their dwelling. 8. And now, the giants, who are produced from the spirits and flesh, shall be called evil spirits upon the earth, and on the earth shall be their dwelling. 9. Evil spirits have proceeded from their bodies; because they are born from men, ⌈⌈and⌉⌉ from the holy Watchers is their beginning and primal origin; ⌈they shall be evil spirits on earth, and⌉ evil spirits shall they be called. [10. As for the spirits of heaven, in heaven shall be their dwelling, but as for the spirits of the earth which were born upon the earth, on the earth shall be their dwelling.] 11. And the spirits of the giants afflict, oppress, destroy, attack, do battle, and work destruction on the earth, and cause trouble: they take no food, ⌈but nevertheless hunger⌉ and thirst, and cause offences. And these spirits shall rise up against the children of men and against the women, because they have proceeded ⌈from them⌉.

Now I see a demon under ever rug, and I'm reassessing every thought.

Can someone bring some light to this topic please?

Just how common are evil spirits (e.g. How many are there walking the earth?)

Why when I watch charismatic demon castings do I see something appearing totally fake?

Also,

I've researched Allister Crowley and I thought what he contacted (LAM) was a fallen angel.

Similar to what the Sharman's contact when tripping on mushrooms, peyote and hayabusa.

And finally where are the fallen angels?

I know one is chained in the abyss for tribulation.

Are 1/3 of the Angelic hosts who fell in the second heaven?

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Very. I was thinking of the very Enoch passage you eventually quoted from here before I got to the part of the post where you actually did. So it appears you are already being told what the answer is yourself on their massive numbers.
Why when I watch charismatic demon castings do I see something appearing totally fake?

Because he is a deceiver.
I've research Allister Crowley and I thought what he contacted (LAM) was a fallen angel.

Brother, Crowley was contacting so much stuff that he was having to discard most of the minor spirits he was encountering half the time. He considered them as partly an encouragement, as they regularly confirmed the existence of demons to the magician, yet a complete and entire nuisance magically, since most of them just like running their mouths and had to be silenced so as not to be a distraction.

Why do you bring up Crowley? And I would caution you about studying him too closely. Could really mess with your mind.
And finally where are the fallen angels? I know one is chained in the abyss for tribulation.

Most of them preside in their "heavenly estates" above the earth in the Second Heaven, reigning and ruling over various regions of the earth as part of Satan's kingdom. Only the angels involved in the sins of Genesis 6 are locked up in Tartarus.

Upvote 0

paul becke

Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2003
Edinburgh, Scotland.
✟205,214.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Politics
UK-Labour
Ahhhhhh.

Forget the flat earth, the existence of evil spirits is causing me more cognitive dissonance than anything before it.

So I've been a Christian for quite some time but I was kept from understanding just how intrusive and prevalent evil spirits are.

I had always thought demons (aka evil spirits) were a rare case if at all.

Or that you needed to practice black magic or take hallucinogenic chemicals to encounter fallen spirits.

I've been very sceptical regarding them.

And I never seriously accepted the fact that Jesus and His disciples cast demons out.

I guess I've been brainwashed being educated in the modern world where naturalistic sciences are the rule and the norm.

E.g. Naturalistic Psychology/Psychiatry was the answer to behavioural problems, and drugs were needed to correct chemical imbalances along with cognitive therapy.

Reading the book of Enoch has put some puzzle pieces together in my recent inquiry.

Specifically:

Chapter 15 Enoch

1. And He answered and said to me, and I heard His voice: 'Fear not, Enoch, thou righteous man and scribe of righteousness: approach hither and hear my voice. 2. And go, say to ⌈⌈the Watchers of heaven⌉⌉, who have sent thee to intercede ⌈⌈for them: "You should intercede"⌉⌉ for men, and not men for you: 3. Wherefore have ye left the high, holy, and eternal heaven, and lain with women, and defiled yourselves with the daughters of men and taken to yourselves wives, and done like the children of earth, and begotten giants (as your) sons? 4. And

p. 43

though ye were holy, spiritual, living the eternal life, you have defiled yourselves with the blood of women, and have begotten (children) with the blood of flesh, and, as the children of men, have lusted after flesh and blood as those ⌈also⌉ do who die and perish. 5. Therefore have I given them wives also that they might impregnate them, and beget children by them, that thus nothing might be wanting to them on earth. 6. But you were ⌈formerly⌉ spiritual, living the eternal life, and immortal for all generations of the world. 7. And therefore I have not appointed wives for you; for as for the spiritual ones of the heaven, in heaven is their dwelling. 8. And now, the giants, who are produced from the spirits and flesh, shall be called evil spirits upon the earth, and on the earth shall be their dwelling. 9. Evil spirits have proceeded from their bodies; because they are born from men, ⌈⌈and⌉⌉ from the holy Watchers is their beginning and primal origin; ⌈they shall be evil spirits on earth, and⌉ evil spirits shall they be called. [10. As for the spirits of heaven, in heaven shall be their dwelling, but as for the spirits of the earth which were born upon the earth, on the earth shall be their dwelling.] 11. And the spirits of the giants afflict, oppress, destroy, attack, do battle, and work destruction on the earth, and cause trouble: they take no food, ⌈but nevertheless hunger⌉ and thirst, and cause offences. And these spirits shall rise up against the children of men and against the women, because they have proceeded ⌈from them⌉.

Now I see a demon under ever rug, and I'm reassessing every thought.

Can someone bring some light to this topic please?

Also,

I've research Allister Crowley and I thought what he contacted (LAM) was a fallen angel.

Similar to what the Sharman's contact when tripping on mushrooms, peyote and hayabusa.

And finally where are the fallen angels?

I know one is chained in the abyss for tribulation.

Are 1/3 of the Angelic hosts who fell in the second heaven?

Upvote 0

paul becke

Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2003
Edinburgh, Scotland.
✟205,214.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Politics
UK-Labour
Forget the Book of Enoch, Nephilim, etc. Read this Catechesis on the Angels by John-Paul II. That is the real McCoy, all scripturally-based, with innumerable quotes and much insightful extrapolation. It is a fascinating read. And leave any literature by or about Alsiatair Crowley and other satanic types well alone. No Ouija boards, either. No telepathic writing. You leave yourself open to significant demonic harm.

• Agree
Reactions: David_AB
Upvote 0

I'm_Sorry

Taking a break from CF
Site Supporter
Oct 18, 2016
Australia
✟131,197.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Forget the Book of Enoch, Nephilim, etc. Read this Catechesis on the Angels by John-Paul II. That is the real McCoy, all scripturally-based, with innumerable quotes and much insightful extrapolation. It is a fascinating read. And leave any literature by or about Alsiatair Crowley and other satanic types well alone. No Ouija boards, either. No telepathic writing. You leave yourself open to significant demonic harm.

I wont do that stuff brother.

When I researched Crowley His stupid sexual stuff impacted me.

And the psychopathic sinister "do as thou wilt"

Which helped me form an argument against atheist re absence of universal morality.

I have major issues with the catholic church.

I hope I don't get demonized if I read their literature. But at this point I'm all open minded.

Cognitive dissonance.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sanoy

Apr 27, 2017
America
✟118,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The revolting demon who hurls things across the room and speaks in other languages is of the rare minority of exorcisms. The majority of exorcisms are liturgical sessions in the office of a priest. For protestant churches there is deliverance ministry, which has it's own unique intricacies. Both are real but both operate in their own realm of theology where things Catholics believe are true are true in exorcism, and things Protestants believe are true are true in protestant deliverance. For example...if you believed Jesus's feet were crucified right over left, then a left over right cross would yield no effect. I still cant wrap my head around that, but perhaps it is a matter of ones faith that is the real difference.

Anyway, the spiritual world is as vast as this one. There are powers, dominions, thrones, principalities, powers (Ephesians 1:21/Colossians 1:16). There are those bound below and those in the air (Revelation 9:14), and there are also angels of the nations (Psalm 82/Daniel 10:13) that may be good or bad. There are the spirits of the disembodied Nephilim - which are a part of the Rephaim, and according to what I have gathered from Catholic exorcism some of the human dead are part of this group. According to exorcisms (Hostage to the Devil) and personal stories from real people I have talked to there are also familiars.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

I'm_Sorry

Taking a break from CF
Site Supporter
Oct 18, 2016
Australia
✟131,197.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
The revolting demon who hurls things across the room and speaks in other languages is of the rare minority of exorcisms. The majority of exorcisms are liturgical sessions in the office of a priest. For protestant churches there is deliverance ministry, which has it's own unique intricacies. Both are real but both operate in their own realm of theology where things Catholics believe are true are true in exorcism, and things Protestants believe are true are true in protestant deliverance. For example...if you believed Jesus's feet were crucified right over left, then a left over right cross would yield no effect. I still cant wrap my head around that, but perhaps it is a matter of ones faith that is the real difference.

Anyway, the spiritual world is as vast as this one. There are powers, dominions, thrones, principalities, powers (Ephesians 1:21/Colossians 1:16). There are those bound below and those in the air (Revelation 9:14), and there are also angels of the nations (Psalm 82/Daniel 10:13) that may be good or bad. There are the spirits of the disembodied Nephilim - which are a part of the Rephaim, and according to what I have gathered from Catholic exorcism some of the human dead are part of this group. According to exorcisms (Hostage to the Devil) and personal stories from real people I have talked to there are also familiars.

Ok So I've always taken responsibility for all my thoughts as well as my actions.

What does this mean?

If demons are playing around in my head seeding all kinds of evil?

Upvote 0

I'm_Sorry

Taking a break from CF
Site Supporter
Oct 18, 2016
Australia
✟131,197.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed

This it brother?

Catechesis on the Angels

Upvote 0

I'm_Sorry

Taking a break from CF
Site Supporter
Oct 18, 2016
Australia
✟131,197.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Very. I was thinking of the very Enoch passage you eventually quoted from here before I got to the part of the post where you actually did. So it appears you are already being told what the answer is yourself on their massive numbers..

This is exploded my mind.

demons + flat earth.

I need a wheelchair and a window to stare out.

Because he is a deceiver.

So he makes it look foolish? How can we wade through all this muddy deception?

How can you tell who is for real and who is fake?

Brother, Crowley was contacting so much stuff that he was having to discard most of the minor spirits he was encountering half the time. He considered them as partly an encouragement, as they regularly confirmed the existence of demons to the magician, yet a complete and entire nuisance magically, since most of them just like running their mouths and had to be silenced so as not to be a distraction.

Why do you bring up Crowley? And I would caution you about studying him too closely. Could really mess with your mind.

Music. So many bands give him worship.

+ When I was researching secret societies, guess who's name keeps coming up.

Most of them preside in their "heavenly estates" above the earth in the Second Heaven, reigning and ruling over various regions of the earth as part of Satan's kingdom. Only the angels involved in the sins of Genesis 6 are locked up in Tartarus.

Now this is where flat earth help a lot!

Flat earth + demons = deception shattered?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

I'm_Sorry

Taking a break from CF
Site Supporter
Oct 18, 2016
Australia
✟131,197.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
1 Enoch 18:1. I saw the treasuries of all the winds: I saw how He had furnished with them the whole creation and the firm foundations of the earth. 2. And I saw the corner-stone of the earth: I saw the four winds which bear [ the earth and ] the firmament of the heaven. 3. And I saw how the winds stretch out the vaults of heaven, and have their station between heaven and earth: these are the pillars of the heaven . 4. I saw the winds of heaven which turn and bring the circumference of the sun and all the stars to their setting. 5. I saw the winds on the earth carrying the clouds: I saw the paths of the angels. I saw at the end of the earth the firmament of the heaven above. And I proceeded and saw a place which burns day and night, where there are seven mountains of magnificent stones, three towards the east, and three towards the south. 7. And as for those towards the east, 〈 one 〉 was of coloured stone, and one of pearl, and one of jacinth, and those towards the south of red stone. 8. But the middle one reached to heaven like the throne of God, of alabaster, and the summit of the throne was of sapphire. 9. And I saw a flaming fire. And beyond these mountains 10. is a region the end of the great earth: there the heavens were completed. 11. And I saw a deep abyss, with columns of heavenly fire, and among them I saw columns of fire fall, which were beyond measure alike towards the height and towards the depth. 12. And beyond that abyss I saw a place which had no firmament of the heaven above, and no firmly founded earth beneath it: there was no water upon it, and no birds, but it was a waste and horrible place.

We live in a dome!

Full of disembodied abominations from the angels that decided to sin with women.

And the giants sinning with beasts. AKA T-REX (dinosaurs)

CHAPTER VII.
1. And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. 2. And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: 3. Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, 4. the giants turned against them and devoured mankind. 5. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another’s flesh, and drink the blood. 6. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I need a wheelchair and a window to stare out.

That sounds like something you'd enjoy regardless. Make it happen. :oldthumbsup:
So he makes it look foolish? How can we wade through all this muddy deception? How can you tell who is for real and who is fake?

Discernment, although seeing the false gets easier and easier as you go, kinda like getting used to how counterfeit bills all tend to look alike.
Music. So many bands give him worship.

+ When I was researching secret societies, guess who's name keeps coming up.

Entire cults and festivals among the elites are dedicated to him; more specially to the "gods" he was channeling. His impact would make for some very interesting discussions some day (privately).
Now this is where flat earth help a lot! Flat earth + demons = deception shattered?

Not quite sure what I said, because I'm not familiar with the "flat earth" concept your teaching. Not sure they would let you go into a lot of detail on it here either. But if you want to share, I'm all ears.

Upvote 0

Sanoy

Apr 27, 2017
America
✟118,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ok So I've always taken responsibility for all my thoughts as well as my actions.

What does this mean?

If demons are playing around in my head seeding all kinds of evil?

It depends on what the thoughts are and how deep and tonal they go. Not all wicked thoughts are demonic. Every persons consciousness is informed by their body, and in ones body are all sorts of macros and programs that inform the consciousness. So for example you see a 20 dollar bill on the ground. Your brain will inform you of the moral action and it will inform you of the survival action. That is just your brain informing the consciousness of the available actions. The consciousness is like a hall way full of lobbyists from the body all that are all trying to get attention. A dry example would the fact that there are cells in your eye that respond to certain shapes like > and will lead your consciousness toward the leading edge of the arrow.

When one obsesses over the thoughts that enter the consciousness one can get caught in a loop, like how the more you try to forget something the more you wind up memorizing it. So when one obsesses over thoughts they don't like it can actually cause them to show up stronger or more often (the thought not the desire). So I would worry about the desires and the tugging of the consciousness more than the thoughts.

If you get caught in a stressing loop remember Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

I'm_Sorry

Taking a break from CF
Site Supporter
Oct 18, 2016
Australia
✟131,197.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Entire cults and festivals among the elites are dedicated to him; more specially to the "gods" he was channeling. His impact would make for some very interesting discussions some day (privately).

Yes lets!

Not quite sure what I said, because I'm not familiar with the "flat earth" concept your teaching. Not sure they would let you go into a lot of detail on it here either. But if you want to share, I'm all ears.

Book of Enoch see post above.

Chronology of Genesis disproves heliocentricm.

Plus heliocentricm came out of the pit to Thoth and Hermes Trismegistus

Upvote 0

paul becke

Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2003
Edinburgh, Scotland.
✟205,214.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Politics
UK-Labour
I wont do that stuff brother.

When I researched Crowley His stupid sexual stuff impacted me.

And the psychopathic sinister "do as thou wilt"

Which helped me form an argument against atheist re absence of universal morality.

I have major issues with the catholic church.

I hope I don't get demonized if I read their literature. But at this point I'm all open minded.

Cognitive dissonance.

Glad to hear it. Yes, the RCC sure has its extremes, today and historically, but its so rich, particularly in the wisdom precisely in this area collated down the centuries from the experiences of the saints. Read that catechesis on the angels and tell me what you think.

Do you know anything about Padre Pio ? He was very familiar with angels, good and bad. He said our guardian angels are easily offended, and I was glad of the tip, as I had almost exclusively prayed to St Michael. Not entirely, though.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Dec 24, 2011
✟15,215.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Have you read the Frank Peretti books? They are fiction but they really peel back the natural and let you see what it's possibly like in the spiritual realm. I have had experiences with both angels and demons, so yes, I know they are definitely real. The blood of Jesus is what works to get rid of demons, if you ever have issues with them. Just plead the blood, they don't like that AT ALL!

Upvote 0

Serving Zion

Seek First His Kingdom & Righteousness
May 7, 2016
Revelation 21:2
✟223,022.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Are we living Solomon's house?

I advise you to stop watching all information of occultic topics. The Holy Spirit is not represented in them.

You must seek out to know The Holy Spirit (1 John 4:1-3).

These topics are deadly serious, you cannot trust every person who would speak about them. The real truth just cannot be plainly stated (Proverbs 11:13, ISR, Matthew 11:25, 1 Corinthians 2:8).

You are playing with fire, but you are not of the heart that deserves to be burned. Therefore be wise, seek The Lord in prayer, asking Him to develop discernment in you.

Not every spirit is sent by God, because God is love. He who stays in love stays in God, and God in him. I was alive once apart from the law, but when the command came, sin revived and I died. This is how you can recognise the spirit of the antichrist: any spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh, is of God.

We Christians are born-again, being vessels of The Holy Spirit. Therefore, the life of Christ should be evident within us, if we indeed are remaining in love. The letter of law has a quickening effect, therefore many Christians do not remain in a state of love that God can manifest in them, because they have become carnal-minded through misuse of the commandments.

I will not disclose much detail for you in public forum today, but keep in mind Matthew 23:8-10, that when we develop the gift of discernment (1 Corinthians 12:10), then we recognise His voice whenever it is He who speaks to us.

These two pages of information may contain words that speak to you WRT this:

The Holy Spirit
Faith vs Works

Please, I must reiterate: the comprehensions we receive, once inside of us, cannot be ejected. Some of these false beliefs (eg those word spells of occult origin) can be difficult to repair, and may cause much destruction in the meantime. Please do take this to The Lord in prayer for wisdom before continuing.

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I advise you to stop watching all information of occultic topics. The Holy Spirit is not represented in them.

You must seek out to know The Holy Spirit (1 John 4:1-3).

These topics are deadly serious, you cannot trust every person who would speak about them. The real truth just cannot be plainly stated (Proverbs 11:13, ISR, Matthew 11:25, 1 Corinthians 2:8).

You are playing with fire, but you are not of the heart that deserves to be burned. Therefore be wise, seek The Lord in prayer, asking Him to develop discernment in you.

Not every spirit is sent by God, because God is love. He who stays in love stays in God, and God in him. I was alive once apart from the law, but when the command came, sin revived and I died. This is how you can recognise the spirit of the antichrist: any spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh, is of God.

We Christians are born-again, being vessels of The Holy Spirit. Therefore, the life of Christ should be evident within us, if we indeed are remaining in love. The letter of law has a quickening effect, therefore many Christians do not remain in a state of love that God can manifest in them, because they have become carnal-minded through misuse of the commandments.

I will not disclose much detail for you in public forum today, but keep in mind Matthew 23:8-10, that when we develop the gift of discernment (1 Corinthians 12:10), then we recognise His voice whenever it is He who speaks to us.

These two pages of information may contain words that speak to you WRT this:

The Holy Spirit
Faith vs Works

Please, I must reiterate: the comprehensions we receive, once inside of us, cannot be ejected. Some of these false beliefs (eg those word spells of occult origin) can be difficult to repair, and may cause much destruction in the meantime. Please do take this to The Lord in prayer for wisdom before continuing.
Amen, it's dangerous thank you for sharing

Upvote 0