next to God
✟15,900.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I dreamed I was in a small cage and right across from me was another cage with a demon/dog in it. It glared it's eyes at me and I tried to roar like a lion. Then it would walk to the back of it's cage, which I couldnt see, and another demon/dog would glare at me. This happened twice and both times I would try my best to get the fiercest roar out that I could. The last demon/dog appeared in its cage across from me and I knew this was the toughest demon/dog. I let out a very loud powerful roar and both of our cages were opened. We walked together up a very high mountian. The top was a great big high court. No one and nothing was there. When we both arrived about in the center of the court, I woke up.

Anyone that can help me I would appreciate it. God bless.

L

LiveInMercyAndTruth

I dreamed I was in a small cage and right across from me was another cage with a demon/dog in it. It glared it's eyes at me and I tried to roar like a lion. Then it would walk to the back of it's cage, which I couldnt see, and another demon/dog would glare at me. This happened twice and both times I would try my best to get the fiercest roar out that I could. The last demon/dog appeared in its cage across from me and I knew this was the toughest demon/dog. I let out a very loud powerful roar and both of our cages were opened. We walked together up a very high mountian. The top was a great big high court. No one and nothing was there. When we both arrived about in the center of the court, I woke up.

I can interpret this for you. You will not want to hear it nor will you accept it. But if you want to know never the less... Let me know and I will send you the interpretation.

Upvote 0
A

All4HISglory

ahuva said:

Hi. I would pray and fast concerning this dream and let God reveal to you what it is.

The dream is a bit concerning because it gives the impression of a demonic being in the form of the dog/demon.

The good thing is that you and "it" were both in cages. Your cage can be protection while "it's" cage can be confinement.

But here is where it concerns me even the more.... You mentioned that the third and final dog/demon was let out of its cage as we're you. Then you two, together walked up a mountain where you came to an empty court.

I'm concerned about this portion of your dream because the dogs are demonic but yet you traveled up the mountain with it? With the details that you provided, the traveling didn't appear to be dangerous or quarrelsome. If the dog was indeed demonic, i would expect there should be some sort of opposition with you and it.

Generally, I have associated high places with Gods glory. As in we go from glory to glory, higher heights and deeper depths. But with this I'm thinking of Ephesians 6:12 KJV

"12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Questions to possibly pray about:
1. What is the purpose of your arrival at this court?
2. What purpose was the journey up the mountain? What lessons learned, etc were provided to you?
3. Did the dog lead you, follow you or was it more of a mutual journey
4. Why did your powerful roar unlock you and the demonic dog?
5. What's different about this dog coming out of the cage where the others went to the back of their cages when you roared?

My thoughts on this is that it could be a luring of a demonic spirit to get off track. I'm not certain of the court but I think of Joshua in the book of Zachariah when he appeared in court and the enemy was his accuser. The enemy stood right by him in the court accusing him.

Zechariah 3 NIV

Clean Garments for the High Priest

1 Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right side to accuse him. 2 The LORD said to Satan, "The LORD rebuke you, Satan! The LORD, who has chosen Jerusalem, rebuke you! Is not this man a burning stick snatched from the fire?"
3 Now Joshua was dressed in filthy clothes as he stood before the angel. 4 The angel said to those who were standing before him, "Take off his filthy clothes."

Then he said to Joshua, "See, I have taken away your sin, and I will put fine garments on you."

5 Then I said, "Put a clean turban on his head." So they put a clean turban on his head and clothed him, while the angel of the LORD stood by.

6 The angel of the LORD gave this charge to Joshua: 7 "This is what the LORD Almighty says: 'If you will walk in obedience to me and keep my requirements, then you will govern my house and have charge of my courts, and I will give you a place among these standing here.

8 "'Listen, High Priest Joshua, you and your associates seated before you, who are men symbolic of things to come: I am going to bring my servant, the Branch. 9 See, the stone I have set in front of Joshua! There are seven eyes on that one stone, and I will engrave an inscription on it,' says the LORD Almighty, 'and I will remove the sin of this land in a single day.

10 "'In that day each of you will invite your neighbor to sit under your vine and fig tree,' declares the LORD Almighty."

I think you possibly may be under a demonic attack. It's possibly that the power of the Lord that dwells within you has upset the enemy and he has sent out an attack against you. This could be why you had dog after dog attempting to frighten you. The power in your roar was able to keep the first 2 under your feet, but the 3rd one is much more challenging. How this ties into the mountain and the empty court, I'm not sure.

What I'm sure of is that you should most certainly pray, pray, pray and fast. Take this dream to the Lord and a trusted prayer partner that can seriously pray and may even have some spiritual gifts in warfare and discernment.

And always, I'm not saying any of this with certainty (except that you ought to fervently pray). Take the meat and leave the bones with what your spirit identifies with. God bless you.

~For Your glory Lord {iPad}

Upvote 0

ahuva

one of Gods Warriors
May 23, 2007
next to God
✟15,900.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
All4HISglory- there wasn't any words between me and the demon/dog going up the mountian. I just knew when we got to the top, we would fight to the end. There things in my life I have overcome with the Lords help and the last thing is the most challenging I have ever faced. But I do know with the Lord on my side, I can do this.

Thanks for your input. God bless you always.

Upvote 0