✟762,613.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Dear Lord Jesus,

We pray for our brother Curtis.Hilliker that you would comfort him in his time of spiritual embattlement. Strengthen your angels about him and clear his mind of doubt, opression and confusion, that is of the enemy. Philippians 4:7 Oh Lord, separate these hissing voices and make your mighty voice of truth and peace known, as light separates night. Hebrews 4:12

In your name Lord Jesus we pray.

Reactions: macek
Upvote 0

Curtis.Hilliker

Now what.......
Apr 25, 2011
Tehachapi CA
✟47,020.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
Dear Lord Jesus,

We pray for our brother Curtis.Hilliker that you would comfort him in his time of spiritual embattlement. Strengthen your angels about him and clear his mind of doubt, opression and confusion, that is of the enemy. Philippians 4:7 Oh Lord, separate these hissing voices and make your mighty voice of truth and peace known, as light separates night. Hebrews 4:12

In your name Lord Jesus we pray.
Amen, thank you

Upvote 0

Serving Zion

Seek First His Kingdom & Righteousness
May 7, 2016
Revelation 21:2
✟223,022.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Good evening brothers and sisters, I'm just asking for prayer support once again. I need peace, breakthrough, freedom, binding the enemy, breaking oppression, etc.
Where does it creep in, Curtis? It cannot be from reading the scriptures, because that is the Word of God. Are you exposing yourself often to ungodly words (music, movies, blogs, communities etc)?

Upvote 0

macek

Apr 21, 2017
Ljubljana
✟65,547.00
Country
Slovenia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Father, in Jesus name we pray for our brother Curtis, have mercy on him and deliver him from the clutches of the enemy. In Jesus name and by His authority we bind the forces of darkness that are holding our brother Curtis down. We break their power over him and cancel all their assignments on him in Jesus name. Brother, give your heart, soul and mind to Jesus, seek him in all things and praise Holy Father in Jesus name. May God bless you in Jesus name, brother

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Good evening brothers and sisters, I'm just asking for prayer support once again. I need peace, breakthrough, freedom, binding the enemy, breaking oppression, etc.
James 4:7 doesn't say you can bind the enemy, and Matthew 18:15-20 is not speaking of binding the enemy either, nor is any other scripture that I know of. Matthew is speaking of church discipline, and James is saying submit to God, resist the devil, and he will FLEE from you. It doesn't say he will be bound. Lord, help this one gain a right understanding on what authority they have and do not have, and on how to use what they have. Galations 5:16, Galations 5:25.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
May You work in such a way that one day this one will write "Godly riches, as usual!"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums