✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
00a19587baeb230430ff803e390bf4f6.jpg

Lord Jesus Christ, I believe that you are the Son of God, and the only way to God, I believe that You died on a cross for my sins, and rose again from the dead, I come to you now for mercy & forgiveness, I believe You do forgive me, as your child and because You receive me, I receive myself as a child of God, And now Lord You know the special problem that I have _____, the demonic influences that torment me, Lord I want to meet Your conditions, And receive Your deliverance, 1st of all I forgive every other person whoever harmed me or wronged me, I forgive them all now, (PAUSE) **name the persons that you need to forgive** _____, Lord I have forgiven all these persons, I have layed down all bitterness and all resentment, all hatred and all rebellion, And I believe You have forgiven me, I thank You for it, I also renounce every contact with satan, with occult power, with secret society, with anything in satans territory, I repent for being in that territory, and I turn my back on it now, also Lord if theres a curse over my life, I thank You that on the cross You were made a curse that I might be redeemed by the curse & receive the blessing and I claim that now, release from the curse & entering into the blessing, and now Lord I want to come against any evil spirit in me that occupys any area of my personality. I want to tell You I hate them they are my enemies, I will not make peace with them, I will not compromise with them, they will have no more place in me, I turn against them now, and in the authority of Your name Jesus, I command them to leave me, I expel them right now in the name of Jesus - AMEN

Upvote 0

Cturtle

Jesus, My Savior and Lord is my hiding place
Nov 30, 2015
My Citizenship is in Heaven
✟10,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
hello.

I'm currently being harassed by unclean spirits and it's driving me insane. Prayer would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Father, we lift up Curtis to you. We thank You that He is Your sheep and knows Your voice. We ask Father that You give him the wisdom to know how to fight the good fight of faith and how to take every thought captive and make it obedient to Christ. Help him to resist the thoughts and tell them to flee. Give him strength and peace and joy. In Jesus Name, Amen

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Serving Zion

Seek First His Kingdom & Righteousness
May 7, 2016
Revelation 21:2
✟223,022.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
hello.

I'm currently being harassed by unclean spirits and it's driving me insane. Prayer would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
<staff edit>

Dear Heavenly Father, we just lift up our brother Curtis now, and we ask that you will restrain for a moment those who are coming against him, and lead him toward some new knowledge that will equip him with strength, to claim your power in his life. We pray this in the name of your beloved son Jesus, amen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,147.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request and deliverance from all evil spirits in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
hello.

Father I would pray that this one would submit themselves to You (James 4:7); that they would put on the whole armor (Ephesians 6:10-20); and that they would become the kind of person that unclean spirits feel very uncomfortable being around. Amen.

Upvote 0

Zoey <3

Considering Catholicism
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2017
Ohio
✟74,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Father, my siblings and I gather here today in hopes of lifting our brother, Curtis, up. God, would you please aid him in overcoming his demons. God, we ask that you demolish these presences and instead let your presence be known to Curt. Father, please grant our brother strength. Please show him the way and help his faith to endure. God, we ask you today to banish these demons in the name of your son, Jesus! We know you are capable of this and far greater things as well. All we must do is believe! We believe, God! We believe you will heal Curtis. So, we pray to you today, God. BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT WE COMMAND THESE SPIRITS TO LEAVE!!!!!

If you need me for anything at all, I am here. Please know this always, Curt ( I hope it is okay if I call you this ) Please know you are not alone facing these demons. I am here for you- and I have overcome quite a few o my own! Have a blessed day <3 Stay strong!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums