Jun 25, 2005
Brisbane, Qld Australia
Visit site
✟17,470.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Jesus has all authority over demons, command it to leave in the power of Jesus Christ. then protect your house and your family. pray over your house for protection.

There must be a reason for this demon to be there. I urge you to talk to someone about it if it does not leave. You do not want satan to have a foothold into ur life.

God bless

Upvote 0
I

inthetwinklingofaneye

If you have anything in your home that could be connected with the occult in anyway like astrolgy books or anything that is not of God burn it. Then keep your Bible open to the 91stPalsm and pray and anoint your doors and windows with oil.
Pray and tell it it has to flee in the name of Jesus. SOmetimes they come in to try to harass you because you are a strong christian. But God will protect you. I have seen many evil spirits and that cant stand up under a truly strong christian because Jesus is in you and he is much much stronger than that demon.

Heavenly Father
Bring deliverance to this person and their home. Lord help them stand strong and
let this demon see you all around them and then he will have to flee!
Amen In Jesus name

Upvote 0

chaelsworld0o

Apr 7, 2004
South Carolina
✟864.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord God, I pray you will protect this person's mind, spirit, house and other people living there. Lord You know exactly what kind, where it is and everything that is going on in the household. Please just bring delieverance and free this house of any of these demons in Jesus name, amen.

Upvote 0

HoneyComb Son

Veteran
Jan 27, 2004
✟2,902.00
Faith
Christian
God..you are more powerful then anything..espeically the enemy..God if there is the presence of the enemy..i pray deliverance in Jesus name..God i pray against any spirit..God i pray that this spirit..will leave this house right now in Jesus name..Lord if there is anything that is allowing this thing to be there..please bring to your child's mind what it is..Lord God..i pray this in your name..amen

Upvote 0

Witness Of His Love

Apr 14, 2005
✟9,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Demons are not to be tolerated.

:prayer: Heavenly Father, In Jesus' name, I pray you rid this house of evil. Protect the family and reveal the root of this evil to her so she knows how to keep it from recurring in the future. Bless this family with peace and keep their home safe.

Upvote 0

simplicity

incredibly ordinary member
Jun 29, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
✟3,507.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Well I will pray that your house gets purged of this demon. You must keep praying, too. Unfortunately, prayer from a distant person is often not enough. Actually prayer from a person close to the scene is sometimes not enough either. But if you live in faith, there is nothing the demon can do to harm you. Then it moves elsewhere.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.