• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

Democrats

Discussion in 'American Politics' started by dreadnought, Jun 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SolomonVII

SolomonVII Well-Known Member

+4,705
    Canada
    Catholic
    Married
    CA-Greens
    Thank you. It is good for us to make our answers and responses fit into common courtesies and common assumptions, such as not presuming they chuckling people are expressing outrage.

2. Allandavid

Allandavid Well-Known Member

+5,447
    Australia
    Atheist
    Married
    You seem awfully obsessed with this topic of children showering...bit creepy...?

And you’ve yet to produce any evidence of your claim...?

3. Allandavid

+5,447
    Australia
    Atheist
    Married
    Hear that....?

That was Abe rolling in his grave....

4. Allandavid

+5,447
    Australia
    Atheist
    Married
    Telling the truth is now a “terrible sin”...?

Read my signature....

5. Hammster

Hammster Melanin Level - Low Staff Member Site Advisor Supporter

+16,797
    United States
    Reformed
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    I never did that. So you can stop with the implications.

6. 4x4toy

4x4toy Newbie Supporter

+1,738
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Do you think President and his supporters support the Constitution ?

7. Hammster

+16,797
    United States
    Reformed
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    That has nothing to do with this topic, or my post.

8. DaisyDay

DaisyDay blind squirrel

+9,802
    United States
    Unitarian
    Married
    US-Others
    You keep repeating this but you got it wrong. It isn't "if the boys said they wanted to be girls", but "if the child said she is a girl." Or boy, in related cases. And that isn't even true - they were allowed to use the restroom, not the showers in most cases. I don't see any moral peril in that.

Girls' restrooms have stalls with doors.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
  9. Allandavid

+5,447
    Australia
    Atheist
    Married
    Only to the extent that it serves their needs....

10. Kentonio

Kentonio Well-Known Member

+4,773
    France
    Atheist
    Single
    I think the president wouldn’t know what the constitution was if he walked into it. Sam Nunberg tried to teach him about the constitution during the campaign. Here’s what happened..

“I got as far as the Fourth Amendment, before his finger is pulling down on his lip and his eyes are rolling back in his head.”

So yeah, I think the idea of Trump supporting something he doesn’t understand and which bores him greatly, is fairly unlikely.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. 4x4toy

4x4toy Newbie Supporter

+1,738
    Non-Denom
    Married
    But you get the point either way, right ? The Word of God is our guide, if I don't know of a perversion then I don't need to react, but what do you do when when you are confronted and how should you react accordingly ? It is sad imo that we are forced with the situations and I don't really care .. What some one does in private I don't know or care .. But am I wrong that the Bible makes clear distinctions ?

12. 4x4toy

4x4toy Newbie Supporter

+1,738
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Thanks Australia, thanks France atheists for your reply .. But I assume that Christian Democrats in the US generally want to support our Constitutional law .. I'm guessing things like Free speech, Right to bear arms, Law that requires controlling our borders against foreign invasion, Search and Seizure laws are cherished by all Americans including US sovereignty .. When Trump dumps those things then I dump Trump . We ''Christian conservatives'' think we've got a fellow that's a doer and not just a talker for a change .. Boy he can talk too ^_^

13. Hammster

+16,797
    United States
    Reformed
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    If only this thread was about any of that.

14. W2L

W2L Well-Known Member

+10,869
    Christian
    Private
    Democrats verses Republicans. Are these not factions? Doesn't Galatian 5 teach us that factions are works of the flesh?

15. Kentonio

Kentonio Well-Known Member

+4,773
    France
    Atheist
    Single
    You know what they say happens when you assume..

16. 4x4toy

4x4toy Newbie Supporter

+1,738
    Non-Denom
    Married
    You're right, I'm looking on the bright side ..

17. Speedwell

Speedwell Well-Known Member

+10,867
    United States
    Other Religion
    Married
    What foreign invasion?

18. Speedwell

Speedwell Well-Known Member

+10,867
    United States
    Other Religion
    Married
    Only for people who read it the way you do. It does not apply to anyone else.

19. Albion

Albion Facilitator

+22,256
    Anglican
    Married
    The fact is, though, that those Republicans do not square with your recollections.

1. Obama was not a success or a winner (except for winning the Nobel Peace Prize for doing nothing)...

2. and they do not embrace Trump because of his personal, pre-presidential lifestyle. And you are quite wrong to say he makes Clinton an Obama look like choir boys. On that matter, it is the other way around.

20. 4x4toy

4x4toy Newbie Supporter

+1,738
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Invasion of illegal immigrants, why do you think a southern border wall has been law for 30 or more years as a political platform to get elected ? All those presidents touted it and congress made it law .. And why would it be advantageous to the democrat work force to flood the labor market with unskilled illegals competing for their jobs and keeping wages low when they did find employment .. Explain to me how that makes sense ..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.