United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
7A0F3132-E747-4933-A9BA-C4D79027DC3E.jpeg

And the man has been accused of nothing.

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,234,510.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Who cares? Impeach. Impeach. Impeach. Impeach. What else are the Democrats going to do in Washington? Legislate for the good of the people? That would be radical.

If you impeach Trump and Pence at the same time you get ... wait for it ... president Nancy Pelosi. That should be reason enough for Democrats not to impeach both of them at the same time.

If this gets drawn out more than a year, and if Trump wins again due to people being fed up with the farce of it all, it will be nonstop impeachment for four more years. I don't think I can handle that. I might have to hope the Democrats win so as to avoid all of the impeachment derangement they would otherwise dump on us.

Washington really is a big swamp, with lots of swamp critters.

• Agree
Reactions: MorkandMindy
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Not so. He has been severely criticized by the same people because he allows his wife to teach in a parochial school which adheres to the religious principles of the faith of VP and Mrs. Pence.

He was also viciously attacked for not vetoing a bill, passed by the state legislature when he was governor, that did not meet with the approval of the LGBTQAI2+ pressure groups which immediately also called for a boycott of the whole state of Indiana.

In addition, some prominent members of the opposition have contended that if Trump is impeached and removed from office, they then turn to Pence. He, you know, cooperated with the President while he, Pence, was Vice-President...and that is seen as an impeachable offense in itself.

• Agree
Reactions: charsan
Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,234,510.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Not so. He has been severely criticized by the same people because he allows his wife to teach in a parochial school which adheres to the religious principles of the faith of VP and Mrs. Pence.

He was also viciously attacked for not vetoing a bill, passed by the state legislature when he was governor, that did not meet with the approval of the LGBTQAI2+ pressure groups which immediately also called for a boycott of the whole state of Indiana.

In addition, some prominent members of the opposition have contended that if Trump is impeached and removed from office, they then turn to Pence. He, you know, cooperated with the President while he, Pence, was Vice-President...and that is seen as an impeachable offense in itself.
You forgot that VP Pence will not be alone with a woman who is not his wife. He needs to be impeached for that alone.

• Agree
Reactions: MorkandMindy
Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟492,660.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Who cares? Impeach. Impeach. Impeach. Impeach. What else are the Democrats going to do in Washington? Legislate for the good of the people? That would be radical.
They tried, but Mitch wouldn't have it.

Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
I was unaware the the Democrats were comprised of six people.

But you see, it's kind of like being in the South and everyone who isn't from the South is a "Northerner" regardless of whether or not said state is actually in the north. So anyone who isn't a Trump idolizer is a "Democrat" regardless of their actual voter registration.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Silmarien

Existentialist
Feb 24, 2017
New York
✟215,724.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

Many progressives were up in arms because the Democrats were willing to pass that emergency border bill a couple months ago, so I'm not sure why you're claiming that they're not legislating. They are doing the best that they can with a base of supporters that flips out every time they look like they are making the slightest sort of compromise. Not to mention the fact that the GOP has moved to the far right in a way that makes compromise almost impossible to begin with.

Of course, Democrats and Republicans have different ideas about what constitutes the good of the people, so if you're criticism is that they aren't willing to follow Trump blindly against their own platform, I don't know what you were expecting. They are the opposition party.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
View attachment 263998

From what I have read... looks like another nothing burger..

Why don't they just stop and do something productive... Get over themselves and accept that he is President... and will likely be for another term...

• Agree
Reactions: charsan
Upvote 0

GACfan

Aug 15, 2019
Texas
✟77,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was unaware the the Democrats were comprised of six people.

Progressive Turnout Project - KeyWiki

But you see, it's kind of like being in the South and everyone who isn't from the South is a "Northerner" regardless of whether or not said state is actually in the north. So anyone who isn't a Trump idolizer is a "Democrat" regardless of their actual voter registration.

If Democrats can be lumped together like that and are expected to be the same, does that mean that all the Republicans who voted for Trump are exactly like him in demeanor and immoral behavior?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟202,914.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You forgot that VP Pence will not be alone with a woman who is not his wife. He needs to be impeached for that alone.
You've got to be kidding. What happens when he's alone with another woman?

Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
You've got to be kidding. What happens when he's alone with another woman?
It’s this weird tradition that some older people have. A guy at my church is the same way - he got uncomfortable when I used the bathroom and left him alone with my mother.

I guess it’s too avoid any rumors or whatever, but come on. You’re 90 years old and she’s sixty, and I’ve known you for fifteen years. What do you think people will suspect?

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,396.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟331,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm not saying anything about impeaching either. I do find it hard to believe Pence doesn't know what's going on. People in the white house have resigned, so they wouldn't break the law. All because of Trump. Muller couldn't exonerate Trump from the Russian investigation. Sadly, Anyone, including Republican, that tells the Truth about Trump . Are considered to be evil liberal traitors.

Upvote 0