Utah
✟347,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
He's going to be surprised when he ACTUALLY reads the bill then. They're long though so no point in that.
Instead, this npr article gets some ideas pumping:
Here Is What's In The COVID-19 Relief Package

Or perhaps if he chooses to honestly represent the bill and his argument he could say something like "91% is not a DIRECT payment to citizens".

Look at the breakdown of spending and you tell ME what you think shouldn't be in there.
upload_2021-3-3_6-18-51.png

Attachments

• upload_2021-3-3_6-18-0.png
    upload_2021-3-3_6-18-0.png
    198.3 KB · Views: 1
Upvote 0

Erik Nelson

Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2017
Utah
✟347,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
No, American leftists are much closer to "right wingers" in most of the First World.
Would be nice to think somebody somewhere is thinking critically, and not automatically believing the first thing (or anything) they hear

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
According to your own standards, wherein whatever courts rule is accepted, then Trump is innocent twice and more over
I keep forgetting you live in the Upside Down.
UpsideDownThumb1.png

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟367,223.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Dude. Your links is somehow less detailed than mine?

What were you hoping to say by including it?

In the meantime, please note

1. No source for the data
2. No source for the graph.
3. No numbers of consequence
4. Nothing wrong with donating to unions. Major corporations got the TREMENDOUSLY larger portion of trumps bail out.

Or is it your opinion as a Republican that you are not to be in support of the American worker?

Or that you are in support of the delusional American worker who thinks that his company will just take care of him and unions just steal your money.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,683.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I agree, we should all care about terrorism, whether it's domestic or comes from outside. It's all bad. Whether it's homegrown or religious in nature it both.
Cool, but I was replying to a post which seemed to imply disagreement with our shared view on the topic.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,683.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
You're blowing "mostly peaceful protests" and "community action" way out of proportion
No,I was talking about your earlier post attempting to demonize people who felt that terrorism was an important subject for the government to address. Please stop spreading falsehoods about me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Erik Nelson

Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2017
Utah
✟347,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
delusional American worker who thinks that his company will just take care of him and unions just steal your money.
Unions don't steal American workers' money?

Seriously?

Unions support the very wide-open borders, which are flooding the US labor market, with the very cheap labor, willing to "work for the capitalists for nothing", whom the likes of Eugene Debs & Samuel Gompers would have called "strike breakers", undermining Unionized workers holding out for higher wages & better benefits

Unions are supporting the policies creating an ever-enlarging "reserve army of the unemployed" which threatens workers and drives down wages (supply of labor >> demand for labor)

Upvote 0

Erik Nelson

Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2017
Utah
✟347,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
demonize people who felt that terrorism was an important subject for the government to address
Antifa & BLM have damaged Federal property (e.g. US Post Offices) and injured Federal personnel (e.g. Postal workers)

Glad you're on board condemning such actions :)

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟367,223.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Unions don't steal American workers' money?

Seriously?
No. They use money to represent them and fight for their benefits and rights.

Unions support the very wide-open borders, which are flooding the US labor market, with the very cheap labor, willing to "work for the capitalists for nothing", whom the likes of Eugene Debs & Samuel Gompers would have called "strike breakers", undermining Unionized workers holding out for higher wages & better benefits
Immigrants Didn't Kill Your Union | Dissent Magazine

Ahhhh yes. The old racist and nationalist trope that it's cheap labour that is killing their jobs and NOT the companies willing to BREAK THE LAWS to employ them. I could Godwin this thread because you've just made it so easy.

Stop it. Stop pitting the problems on people with different colour skin and put the problem where it belongs; rich people who can BREAK THE LAW WITH NO CONSEQUENCE!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,070.00
Faith
Pentecostal
No. They use money to represent them and fight for their benefits and rights.

Immigrants Didn't Kill Your Union | Dissent Magazine

Ahhhh yes. The old racist and nationalist trope that it's cheap labour that is killing their jobs and NOT the companies willing to BREAK THE LAWS to employ them. I could Godwin this thread because you've just made it so easy.

Stop it. Stop pitting the problems on people with different colour skin and put the problem where it belongs; rich people who can BREAK THE LAW WITH NO CONSEQUENCE!

Unions also take the money and use it to support Democrats and liberal policies no matter what the people in the union want.

Companies and people are not allowed to try and determine the legality of their workers. Sure some may suspect, but there is no mechanism for them to determine if someone is legal or not. This is a BIG elephant in the room. Blame companies or individuals for hiring illegals but then turn around and not allow them to investigate whether someone is illegal it not.

Yes, illegal immigrants are taking American jobs and can bring down wages.

Upvote 0