Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Accusations prompt articles and books ... as people seek profit and political advantage.

Doesn't really count as evidence that the accused did anything wrong.

iu

• Haha
Reactions: NightHawkeye
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Why else would he make a correction if the first was correct?
He actually explains and amplifies his remarks when one of these accusations is hurled at him. That's what I remember him doing in this case, too, as I watched him on TV--definitely not a correction or a walking back of his original comments.

The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) and the National Hurricane Center both initially included Alabama in the area possibly to be affected by Hurricane Dorian.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hank77

Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,099,038.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He actually explains and amplifies his remarks when one of these accusations is hurled at him. That's what I remember him doing in this case, too, as I watched him on TV--definitely not a correction or a walking back of his original comments.

The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) and the National Hurricane Center both initially included Alabama in the area possibly to be affected by Hurricane Dorian.
lol. We're talking about two different things. I'm talking about his remark in Helsinki, believing Putin over US intelligence.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
lol. We're talking about two different things. I'm talking about his remark in Helsinki, believing Putin over US intelligence.
That one's really a fave among the GetTrump crowd, isn't it? And yet the argument is about as dumb as any that they've come up with.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟820,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
That one's really a fave among the GetTrump crowd, isn't it? And yet the argument is about as dumb as any that they've come up with.

It's not an argument. It's just a fact. Trump dismissed the US intelligence agencies in favor of a foreign power.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟484,106.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
It's not an argument. It's just a fact. Trump dismissed the US intelligence agencies in favor of a foreign power.
The one he lied about his campaign team having any contact with during the election? Or the one he met in private with in the Oval Office? Or the one who seemed to be funneling money into his inauguration fund?

Oh wait, that's the same foreign power in all of the cases. Quite the coincidence, no?

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟7,398.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

However, as everyone knows by now, by Sept. 1st, the time of Donald's tweet, Dorian had already taken a right turn and was headed up the coast towards the Carolinas, not across Florida towards Alabama, so the projection of a week earlier was moot. :doh: #sharpiegate

We also know that the White House through Mick Mulvaney (probably from Donald himself) pressured NOAA to support Donald's egregious tweet and disregard actual science during the ongoing hurricane when timely information is critical.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums