Democratic Party leaving Joe

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Most people especially the media and the three conspiracy theorist already mentioned didn’t like him because he fought back.

... which put Donald's inherent weakness on display for the world to see 24/7. He wasn't capable of letting go of a grudge, no matter how petty -- and he still isn't.

What's to like? At least President Biden can respond like an adult.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟688,809.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What's to like? At least President Biden can respond like an adult.

why are so many in his party abandoning him?

Why does he have an approval rating lower than his predecessor?
Why is his approval rating with Hispanics down to 16%

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
why are so many in his party abandoning him?

Why does he have an approval rating lower than his predecessor?
Why is his approval rating with Hispanics down to 16%

Why has he not sent three dozen tweets in the last hour whining about the poll numbers?
Why are you obsessing over his numbers more than he is?

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟688,809.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Why has he not sent three dozen tweets in the last hour whining about the poll numbers?
Why are you obsessing over his numbers more than he is?

The subject of the thread is why joes party is leaving him. I am not a Democrat. Therefore I am not the subject of the thread.

Got it.

I can offer an opinion. Very few people are supporting his leadership. A porous Southern Boarder, rising inflation, weak on international policies, 13 dead and hundreds still in Afghanistan, corruption, to name a few.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Pardon Maoi

Jul 18, 2022
Texas
✟18,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Well there is something called Denial, and it aint a river in Egypt! :)

I gave a case that a Youtuber laid out earlier in the thread that I think is pretty detailed and logical. The gas lighting I think is pretty clear on your end, and this is doubly true when you see how Trump was treated i his presidency, with demands to take cognitive tests for much less, and other comments talking about "his cognitive decline" just by virtue of him walking slowly going down a ramp in the rain.
It wasn't raining. Hiw in the world can Cons be so disconnected from reality.
Well there is something called Denial, and it aint a river in Egypt! :)

I gave a case that a Youtuber laid out earlier in the thread that I think is pretty detailed and logical. The gas lighting I think is pretty clear on your end, and this is doubly true when you see how Trump was treated i his presidency, with demands to take cognitive tests for much less, and other comments talking about "his cognitive decline" just by virtue of him walking slowly going down a ramp in the rain.
Talk about gaslighting. It wasn't raining and T**** never claimed it was, nor that the ramp was "wet". It was an almost completely clear and sunny day. Are Cons so disconnected from reality that they can't even recognize a sunny day if T**** lied about the ramp being slippery?

Face it. He had a stroke. That's why Baby Steps McSippy Cup needed Gen. Miley to help him down the ramp and why he needed two hands to drink water.

Attachments

• west-point-graduation-ap-rc-200613_1592061395701_hpEmbed_3x2_992.jpg
    west-point-graduation-ap-rc-200613_1592061395701_hpEmbed_3x2_992.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 2
  • -1x-1.jpg
    -1x-1.jpg
    473.4 KB · Views: 2
Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Talk about gaslighting. It wasn't raining and T**** never claimed it was, nor that the ramp was "wet". It was an almost completely clear and sunny day. Are Cons so disconnected from reality that they can't even recognize a sunny day if T**** lied about the ramp being slippery?

Why are you asterisking Trumps name? If that is to show that Trump's name is a swear word, or makes you swear, it is forbidden to do that here.

The presidential physician denies your claims!
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/09/01/tru...-has-not-had-stroke-or-heart-emergencies.html

But at least it looks like you were right on the details of the day in question. Trump in a speech gives a good reason for the slow gait, talking about rubber bottom shoes not being good for walking down a ramp on a hot sunny day.

By the way Trump took a Cognitive Test because of all these specious claims and we are still waiting for that with Biden! It is almost like Democrats are afraid of something......

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Pardon Maoi

Jul 18, 2022
Texas
✟18,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Why are you asterisking Trumps name? If that is to show that Trump's name is a swear word, or makes you swear, it is forbidden to do that here.

The presidential physician denies your claims!
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/09/01/tru...-has-not-had-stroke-or-heart-emergencies.html

But at least it looks like you were right on the details of the day in question. Trump in a speech gives a good reason for the slow gait, talking about rubber bottom shoes not being good for walking down a ramp on a hot sunny day.

By the way Trump took a Cognitive Test because of all these specious claims and we are still waiting for that with Biden! It is almost like Democrats are afraid of something......
So you're walking back your claim that it was raining? Funny, I don't see you apologizing for spreading a falsehood. Perhaps you could highlight that in red?

As for President Biden, when he starts claiming his dad was born in Germany when his dad was born in NYC, get back to me.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
I feel bad that the Liberals in Congress prevented President Trump from having access to the same rubber bottom shoes that the General and all other military members wear to prevent slipping down ramps on hot summer days. The people following the Presidential and General didn't seem to have any problems with no railing or slippery ramps. Perhaps they had the special military gravity shoes too.
As to using two hands to drink water, if your hands were as huge as President Trump's, you would want to show them to the world every chance you can.

• Haha
Reactions: Pardon Maoi
Upvote 0