Democratic Party leaving Joe

Oompa Loompa

Against both police brutality and cop killing.
Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm a skeptic. I don't "honestly believe" anything except my own existence.
So you don't honestly believe that Biden is healthy and without cognitive decline. Or anything else for that matter.

Upvote 0

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟245,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
So you don't honestly believe that Biden is healthy and without cognitive decline. Or anything else for that matter.

I think that Biden is currently physically and mentally healthy enough to perform his duties, based on what I've seen, and I'm worried that his condition could easily degrade over the next several years.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,260,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat

Biden is healthy for somebody of his age.

Cognitive decline typically begins after age 40, and varies from person to person in how quickly it accelerates. It's not just restricted to people that are senior citizens.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,236,790.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Many of them are being informed in 2022 - just how they got "snookered" in 2020.

All the "aging Joe Biden" rhetoric in 2020 that was being promoted by small non-democrat-oriented sector of the news Media -- turned out to be true -.

And the "Joe is just fine -- even if he is told to hunker down in his basement for the last two months of the Presidential campaign" democrat-oriented Media was just a case of Media and big tech doing a snow job on the young and uninformed.

All the "Trump should not be president because he is banning COVID travel from China to the US" messaging from the Media in 2020 - was just another snookering campaign.

All the "COVID is not from Wu Han and Trump should not be president for saying that it is from Wu Han" messaging in the media in 2020 -- was just more snookering.

All the "Russia collusion overturned the legit 2016 election -- and got Trump to be president instead of Hillary" messaging in the media in 2020 was "more snookering" of the young and uninformed.

All the "Hunter Biden laptop stories come from Russia and are not really true" messaging in the media in 2020 was "more snookering" of the young and uninformed as everyone is now informed about it in 2022.

So now some of those politicians in Washington are concerned that the "young and uninformed" in 2020 are starting to "be informed" by news leaking out to the public in 2022.
We, well at least 'they', got snookered.

The question is whether they want to get snookered all over again. Do they want a new revolution in leftist politics or do they want to follow Joe Biden's handlers? Joe Biden's handlers will try mightily to get them under control.

One way to get them under control again is to raise the specter of Trump, who started a bloody coup in his last days in office, coming back to power. OR someone exactly like Trump bringing Trumpism back into power. This is enough to scare the pants off of almost any young and uninformed person. Just ask Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

There is a constitutional path for replacing Joe Biden when he is finally declared unfit for duty. But that path goes through Kamala Harris and Nancy Pelosi. In the mean time our experiment with gerontocracy continues.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,236,790.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
The problem with that is the liberal media that turned on Trump helped facilitate his rise! The same is true of certain Democrats.
How soon we forget that Trump was a media darling until he clenched the Republican nomination on the strength of media driven primary wins. Then they turned on a dime to oppose him. The idea was that Trump would be the least able candidate of all of the Republican pack to beat Hillary. Problem was she was so bad she lost anyway

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

Cognitive decline typically begins after age 40, and varies from person to person in how quickly it accelerates. It's not just restricted to people that are senior citizens.

Yeah I just got to repost something I quoted in a thread I did a weeks ago about a video from a news analyst Youtuber.

Well the latest thing he did is he coined a new word when "describing America":
Asfutmsifwffutsh.

As Styx says "This could be more of the stutter we hear about, but at face value I don't think so... I think he mixed 3 or 4 words together in a cognitive haze like he has done multiple times before.

Remember it was not that many days ago... we are not even measuring it in weeks at this point where Biden had another fall. You will remember last weekend when he was in his home state of Delaware where he is at the beach biking he inexplicably falls over and whole legacy media blamed the bike.... (Describes the medias attempts to blame it on the bike clamps).

Yeah a man that rides bikes pretty much every weekend and has been doing that for decades all of the sudden has the same problem with the same clamps he has been using. Nobody is claiming that they were newly put on the bike. Very Very Interesting.

You will remember it was only a few weeks before that he fell, or he almost fell rather but he caught himself up the stairs on Air Force One. That's the third time in presidency that that happened!

During his relatively short administration he has suffered already 5 falls. 3 going on Air Force One. One from his bike. And really really early on when he was trying to chase his dog and grab his tail in the shower. Which again maybe shows a cognitive issue when that is behavior that you are engaging in.... and I think broke his ankle at the time....

So 5 falls... You have had numerous times where he has gotten confused of where he is and what he is doing.

You got extremely detailed simplistic notes being given to him that given command of where to sit down, you get up, you walk out of room. It like kindergarten or cave man language. That was just yesterday, literally that we saw that image.

And then you got stuff like this. Now people cover for him by saying "It's just a stutter".

Stutters don't make you fall down and break your ankle, or chase your dog in the shower on a wet floor to try to grab his tail. Again inexplicable that's the official line they went with.

It doesn't make you forget where you are on stage or forget what day it is. This is the only kind of thing you can ascribe to a stutter, the rest of it you can't. Therefore the simplest explanation, that is probably the right one is that if you take Occam's Razor, you will have to say he probably has cognitive decline.

It would be odd if a person pushing 80 did not have some mental haze issues anyway...

But this is a repeated thing and I noticed throughout the last couple of years it started before his administration...

It is becoming more frequent.....

When this begins to happen with other people, people tend to take notice and begin asking questions about the cognitive state of the person. 'Hey you might want to take a dementia test' 'Hey you might want to get into assisted living' 'Hey do you want to move back in with us Grand Dad, because were kind of worried about you!' "

Styx finishes by asking the question of who really is running the country. Is this a situation similar to end of Woodrow Wilson time in office when his wife was most likely the shadow president. Styx believes most likely his cabinet is running everything.

I will say I like Styx' analysis but don't agree with all his conclusions. I think Biden is heavily guided by staff, but I think he actually was largely responsible for a lot of his policies especially last year with the pull out of Afghanistan if that was run purely by the generals and brass that would have gone much better than it did.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟701,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Why does he not take the EXACT same cognitive test his predecessor took after hundreds of media stories on his cognitive decline?

It would instantly put an end to the question - wouldn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: Pavel Mosko
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟701,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A New York Times poll making waves in the swamp this week shows President Biden polling at 33 percent nationally, marking the lowest approval rating of any first-term president since Harry S. Truman.

But when peeling off the layers of this onion, the numbers get even more pungent. Nearly two-thirds of Democratic voters don’t want Biden to seek a second term. Most think Biden, who would be well into his 80s at the end of a second term, is just too old.

Young voters played a crucial role in pushing Biden over the top in those states, along with other thin margins in Pennsylvania and Michigan. Young voters supported Biden over Trump 58-38 in 2020. No age group favored Biden more, per an analysis from the non-partisan Pew Research Center. The 20-point margin was likely decisive to Biden’s victory.

But in 2022, voters under the age of 30 have almost completely abandoned the president. According to the Times poll released last Sunday, 94 percent of voters 18-29 do not want Biden to run again in 2024. You read that correctly. 94 percent.

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
But when peeling off the layers of this onion, the numbers get even more pungent.

lol that is a real turn of a phrase

But in 2022, voters under the age of 30 have almost completely abandoned the president. According to the Times poll released last Sunday, 94 percent of voters 18-29 do not want Biden to run again in 2024. You read that correctly. 94 percent.
Well so much from those 2020 Newspaper headlines like

"Stay Alive, Joe Biden"
Democrats need little from the front-runner beyond his corporeal presence.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/03/stay-alive-joe-biden/608614/

Come to think of it that is the reason we are in the place we are.... :(

Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,260,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
Yeah I just got to repost something I quoted in a thread I did a weeks ago about a video from a news analyst Youtuber.

Well the latest thing he did is he coined a new word when "describing America":
Asfutmsifwffutsh.

As Styx says "This could be more of the stutter we hear about, but at face value I don't think so... I think he mixed 3 or 4 words together in a cognitive haze like he has done multiple times before.

Remember it was not that many days ago... we are not even measuring it in weeks at this point where Biden had another fall. You will remember last weekend when he was in his home state of Delaware where he is at the beach biking he inexplicably falls over and whole legacy media blamed the bike.... (Describes the medias attempts to blame it on the bike clamps).

Yeah a man that rides bikes pretty much every weekend and has been doing that for decades all of the sudden has the same problem with the same clamps he has been using. Nobody is claiming that they were newly put on the bike. Very Very Interesting.

You will remember it was only a few weeks before that he fell, or he almost fell rather but he caught himself up the stairs on Air Force One. That's the third time in presidency that that happened!

During his relatively short administration he has suffered already 5 falls. 3 going on Air Force One. One from his bike. And really really early on when he was trying to chase his dog and grab his tail in the shower. Which again maybe shows a cognitive issue when that is behavior that you are engaging in.... and I think broke his ankle at the time....

So 5 falls... You have had numerous times where he has gotten confused of where he is and what he is doing.

You got extremely detailed simplistic notes being given to him that given command of where to sit down, you get up, you walk out of room. It like kindergarten or cave man language. That was just yesterday, literally that we saw that image.

And then you got stuff like this. Now people cover for him by saying "It's just a stutter".

Stutters don't make you fall down and break your ankle, or chase your dog in the shower on a wet floor to try to grab his tail. Again inexplicable that's the official line they went with.

It doesn't make you forget where you are on stage or forget what day it is. This is the only kind of thing you can ascribe to a stutter, the rest of it you can't. Therefore the simplest explanation, that is probably the right one is that if you take Occam's Razor, you will have to say he probably has cognitive decline.

It would be odd if a person pushing 80 did not have some mental haze issues anyway...

But this is a repeated thing and I noticed throughout the last couple of years it started before his administration...

It is becoming more frequent.....

When this begins to happen with other people, people tend to take notice and begin asking questions about the cognitive state of the person. 'Hey you might want to take a dementia test' 'Hey you might want to get into assisted living' 'Hey do you want to move back in with us Grand Dad, because were kind of worried about you!' "

Styx finishes by asking the question of who really is running the country. Is this a situation similar to end of Woodrow Wilson time in office when his wife was most likely the shadow president. Styx believes most likely his cabinet is running everything.

I will say I like Styx' analysis but don't agree with all his conclusions. I think Biden is heavily guided by staff, but I think he actually was largely responsible for a lot of his policies especially last year with the pull out of Afghanistan if that was run purely by the generals and brass that would have gone much better than it did.

It's likely Biden has experienced some cognitive decline- I wouldn't be surprised if most Americans of that age group have much more decline, in fact. However, that's different from saying he is too impaired to perform his duties.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟701,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's likely Biden has experienced some cognitive decline- I wouldn't be surprised if most Americans of that age group have much more decline, in fact. However, that's different from saying he is too impaired to perform his duties.

A simple cognitive test, like his predecessor did, would end all speculation. Yet he avoids it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Pavel Mosko

Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Well there is something called Denial, and it aint a river in Egypt! :)

I gave a case that a Youtuber laid out earlier in the thread that I think is pretty detailed and logical. The gas lighting I think is pretty clear on your end, and this is doubly true when you see how Trump was treated i his presidency, with demands to take cognitive tests for much less, and other comments talking about "his cognitive decline" just by virtue of him walking slowly going down a ramp in the rain.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,081.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
A simple cognitive test, like his predecessor did, would end all speculation. Yet he avoids it.
Yeah, I seriously doubt that. It's much more likely that people will claim Biden's "handlers" faked the results of the test.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟701,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yeah, I seriously doubt that. It's much more likely that people will claim Biden's "handlers" faked the results of the test.

No…. People would not question the results of a Presidents cognitive test…..

Upvote 0